2021 F1 Driver ThreadFormula 1 

Alesi turned down Williams.

There's an element of truth in that, but it's not the complete story. Alesi got concerned about the amount of time it was taking Williams to confirm the contract, and Ferrari came sniffing. It took long enough for Jean to ask Ferrari's lawyers for a way out of it. They did and Alesi joined the Scuderia at just the wrong time.

Can you imagine the amount of jumpstarts this is gonna cause?

1 Light!

2 Lights!

3 Lights!

There goes Mazepin!

4 Lights!

5 Lights!
And he's plowed into the back of Ricciardo. Double DNF to begin the first GP of the year!

FTFY. You're giving the Haas far too much credit if you think it'll be up there with the McLarens... :lol:

With the speed of that HAAS and the Ferrari engine, I doubt he’ll reach the McLarens even with the jump start :lol:

Last edited:
When it rains it pours for Mazepin, although this time it isn't his fault.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/russia-mazepin-neutral-flag-f1/5345260/
He can't race under the Russian flag, and neither can anyone in the lower formulae too from Russia thanks to an Anti-Doping ruling against the nation.

He can use the colours but not "an image of the flag", I imagine he'll be looking to stretch that rule just because. Here's the RAF release over Mazepin, that's the Russian Automobile Federation before anyone gets too excited.

Which anthem would they play in the astonishing event of him winning? I suppose Star Spangled Banner isn't getting much use, and it's a nice tune.

When it rains it pours for Mazepin, although this time it isn't his fault.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/russia-mazepin-neutral-flag-f1/5345260/
He can't race under the Russian flag, and neither can anyone in the lower formulae too from Russia thanks to an Anti-Doping ruling against the nation.

Given some of his past deeds in the lower ranks. This flag might be suitable for him to race under.
faa71-15554922557016-800.jpg

Blurred Lines.
You know what's the funniest thing? YOU PAY FOR WATCHING MAZEPIN VIA TV LICENSE :lol:
If you guys want to boycott him, try to start doing something more productive than writing angry comments :lol:

Last edited:
Back