2021 Nurburgring 24HRTouring Cars 

Congrats to the Grello Porsche for winning the N24 once again. Excellent job to ROWE Racing for putting a BMW onto the podium again after outright winning it last year (despite it not being the same car). Quite pleased with 3 different manufacturers getting on the podium as well.

Also, while I'm not a fan of Audi, I've got to say I'm impressed with the #2's late-race charge to take fourth from the Falken Porsche. The driver was even trying to overtake the Porsche immediately after Dottinger-Hohe and before the chequered flag on the final lap. :eek:

Here's to the next year's race. :cheers:

IMG_5406.jpg

Been wearing this shirt since Friday. Thought I might jinx something if I took it off. Looks to have worked out alright.:D

Thanks guys for hanging out during the race. Always a good time here. :cheers:
Next up for me, Le Mans 24h. Until then, bye bye. :gtpflag:

Next year should prove interesting. As of now both the N24 and LeMans are scheduled on the same weekend. :eek:

Also, while I'm not a fan of Audi, I've got to say I'm impressed with the #2's late-race charge to take fourth from the Falken Porsche. The driver was even trying to overtake the Porsche immediately after Dottinger-Hohe and before the chequered flag on the final lap. :eek:

As far as I could see and checked the results, the #44 Falken Porsche finished 4th ahead of the #2 Audi.

As far as I could see and checked the results, the #44 Falken Porsche finished 4th ahead of the #2 Audi.
Yeah, I missed 'attempting' in the sentence. Looking back, I probably should have added it to prevent confusion. :lol:

Still can't deny the courage the Audi driver had with those near-passes though. :)

Happy that the Manthey Porsche won but I think we all know who the real winner was. :lol: Incredible timing.

Everyone probably already does... but everyone should follow Misha on YouTube for Nordschleife action year round. This was probably one of my favorite vids of his.

Last edited:
I heard some chatter that during the race - probably some time in the incredible downtime - there was a segment of the broadcast that used Gran Turismo in some form (I did hear that it was GT's HUD graphics overlaid onto something real), but I can't find any trace of it.

Anyone know better, or know when it was?

Back