Live Timing
Weather Forecast

Twitter #24hNBR
Instagram #24hNBR

Entry List
2021_ADAC_24h_V1.2.jpg
2021_ADAC_24h_V1.22.jpg

Last edited:
Yep but it's probably dry on the other side of the track, which is on the other side of the mountain.

Last edited:
Was watching qualifying and checked here. No thread. I come back and there is one. Good.
Same here. I don't watch much motorsport but I was surprised not to see any discussion about it.

I never know what to follow for these kinds of races. I don't have any particular preference for a specific team or car, so it's hard to know what I should pay attention to during the race.

Same here. I don't watch much motorsport but I was surprised not to see any discussion about it.

I never know what to follow for these kinds of races. I don't have any particular preference for a specific team or car, so it's hard to know what I should pay attention to during the race.

E3BVt3gVoAIPWKA

In the main class, I'm the same, no preference really. I might be with the majority rooting for the 30/31 Frikadeli Porsches. Otherwise fan favorites like the above, the 13 Viper and 118 Dacia.

For those interested of the new BRZ/GR86 twins, they have live showcase on Fuji speedway later on.

EDIT: Even thou the weather is getting worse, I hope they can keep racing and we won't see red flags so early on in the race. :nervous:

Last edited:
Even thou the weather is getting worse, I hope they can keep racing and we won't see red flags so early on in the race. :nervous:

Yeah seems like the last couple N24s had red flags for a chunk of time. I hope not also. The forecast looks like the worst of it is over, but still looks to be wet the whole race. Peeling off in a few hours then coming back around midnight. But I'm no meteorologist.

Edit:
3.PNG

47zz27.png

Last edited:
Back