2019 Super Formula ChampionshipOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter Torneo
  • 31 comments
Finland
Finland
upload_2019-4-20_15-36-32.png

The Race will stream the full season live, in English, on YouTube for free:

Last edited:
Great to see Nakajima Racing back on pole, it's their first pole position since 2010.

And for Tadasuke Makino, he's the first driver to take pole position in his debut in the series since Roberto Moreno in Nov. 1984 at Suzuka - 35 years ago.

It's been 45 years since a driver won their first race in the series - Masahiro Hasemi, in September 1974 - the second season of the championship! Neither, of course, had happened in the "modern era" from 1996 to today.

I wish gran turismo tv was still a thing so we could watch these races through gt sport

Considering they’re on YouTube, you almost can as it is, since the PS4 has a built in web browser.

Actually, if PD links the videos in the information tab as some sort of cross-promotion, then you’d basically have exactly what you’re talking about.

These being added to GTS has me interested in watching the series. Shame about Super GT not similarly caring about streaming.

A combination of these being added to GTS and being racing on YT had me interested and I watched it last Sunday when I woke up. Was a great race. Shame for Palou though.

Another great race. Good race from Cassidy from both a race and championship perspective. Just want TOM's to get qualifying sorted to get Cassidy some wins.

Palou takes pole position for the final race and gets an extra point. Here is how the championship contenders will line up:
1st Palou
5th Yamamoto
6th Cassidy
11th Yamashta
16th Kobayashi

Here is how the championship can be won:
EHx3zrWWsAAoAZP

Back