GT Sport Update v1.53 Arrives, Adds Laguna Seca, Ford GT and More

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 271 comments
Australia
Australia
I selected N600 while using my N300 Supra RZ. Hope it's not a bug. Look at the P1 car.
EMC83IVVUAAjByH

EMC99KIUEAAqsPU

Servers up

EMC-xQ5U0AAfu6I

EMC-gXmVUAAyEa0

EMC_LsdU4AAE1Gg

Last edited:
YEah, gotta wait for that rotation. Oh, joy....:lol:

Yup. According to the patch notes:

(*Please note that each Safety Car can only be purchased at the Mileage Exchange. Please note these cars will not appear in the Showrooms within Brand Central.)

The release schedule for the Safety Cars after Update 1.53 is as follows:
  ・ Tuesday, December 24: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car, Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car;
  ・ Tuesday, December 31: Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car;
  ・ Tuesday, January 7 onward: a selection of randomly selected Safety Cars including the BMW M4 Safety Car and Mercedes AMG GT Safety Car.

(*Please note that each Safety Car can only be purchased at the Mileage Exchange. Please note these cars will not appear in the Showrooms within Brand Central.)

・ Tuesday, December 24: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car, Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car;
  ・ Tuesday, January 7 onward: a selection of randomly selected Safety Cars including the BMW M4 Safety Car and Mercedes AMG GT Safety Car.
I recommend, just like the Supra Gr.4, when you all get one, don't "Sell" it!

Edit: GTI and Crown, as low as they can go.

EMDCuKzU0AURp7Q

EMDFLIFVUAApry7

It looks like we will be getting some Christmas gifts after all. :lol:

Also, we've come home.

I've just been extra smooth and easy on the gas. Gave me a couple whoa moments, until I tried a little tenderness. :sly: Lovely, lovely car. Better than the RE FD3S.

Edit: Hold up.. wait a minute! :eek:
EMDKRiCVAAAs7w1

I mean, I was nearly playing around in the Crown. Both cars BOP with SM tyres, like what the N300 FIA race will be.

Last edited:
Not to complain about a very solid content update BUT UHH, I really need a Gr.3 spec Ford GT... Ah well. Safe to assume we'll get Gr.3 at Laguna Seca for Daily Race C next week? Please?
Gr3 on daily c 2 weeks in a row ? Don't tink so

Latest Posts

Back