A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

Oof, you might want to cancel the download and restart your console, it may be trying to re-dowload all the past updates unnecessarily.
Weird. When I went to the Cancel delete optiin, the download was reading 604MB. Its copying at 17% right now.

Same crap then before patch, endless tyrespin, no new options, nothing. The waiting and hope was best part of this patch, again.... lol :) I think they will never change this, because they cant. Maybe with a new physics engine in 10 years....

2cjnit.jpg

I wish, in fact dream, that all the people that have been throwing complaints at PD about flames/physics/feedback etc could be put in a chair at PD and asked to do a better job. Make themselves (with their obvious programing skills) and all the other whiners happy by "simply" fixing all the issues with the game.

Oh and do it quickly, like yesterday... and then they can render their S2000/NSX, perfect BOP and complete a GTS 4K version of Grand Valley/Deep Forest/Spa/all the tracks accredited by the FIA. Release them next week ok? No big downloads though.. 200mb should do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish, in fact dream, that all the people that have been throwing complaints at PD about flames/physics/feedback etc could be put in a chair at PD and asked to do a better job. Make themselves (with their obvious programing skills) and all the other whiners happy by "simply" fixing all the issues with the game.

Oh and do it quickly, like yesterday... and then they can render their S2000/NSX, perfect BOP and complete a GTS 4K version of Grand Valley/Deep Forest/Spa/all the tracks accredited by the FIA. Release them next week ok? No big downloads though.. 200mb should do it.

I would do it better if i had the knowledge, i would make it perfect. If not, i would not release poor things.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they use the red blocs like on other tracks for FIA, this problem shouldn't happen I think
I wonder, if they don't and we do cut the corner, could we be penalized? :D I mean technically I don't recall watching a Racing Etiquette video about cutting corners :D

So anyone knows what's in this new update?

We will know once the maintenance is finished.

Back