A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Lord Protector, Jun 19, 2018.

1. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

About 200mb

AgentBlackDog and Jamie Bbbbb like this.
  2. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

I got my normal suit... nothing changed.

I havent seen any update today. Started GT at 1300 pm european time, but no update for me....??

3. Sean Renon

Sean Renon

If your PS4 was in rest mode it may have automatically updated, happens for me a lot.

4. ölut4

ölut4

Cockpit camera is much closer to dashboard now, FOV or default driver position is changed.
    This is great news, because it was way too far before.

AgentBlackDog and Pfei like this.
  5. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

It was completly shut down, and didn't get a notification of a update downloaded...

6. Sean Renon

Sean Renon

:confused:

7. Daverbx

Daverbx

PD added murble on Dragon Trail circuit (Classic Dragon Trail)

SolidSnakeXiX likes this.
  8. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

You mean marbles? Could you be more specific?

05XR8 and Satomiblood like this.
  9. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Could be marble structures added to the background. I've not raced yet, so I can't confirm.

10. Daverbx

Daverbx

Yep marbles

11. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

I did a quick race and I think he meant the marbles that come up when you go off in the sand. They kick up more.

12. Brzlav

Brzlav

FOV is vastly different for different cars. Look at Toyota TS030 vs TS050 for example. While it seems more realistic for the TS030, you can barely see the apexes in it and the TS050 is easier to drive.
    Which cars was it changed for? All of them? And does it mean you can't see the mirrors any more?

13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Ah, they have been tweaking the track debris a bit in recent updates to make it more realistic.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  14. Chevy Heavy

Chevy Heavy

I hope they spent all those extra hours freshening up the servers or something to prevent getting disconnected during sport mode. This is a possibility with the FIA season starting. Maybe they also installed virtual stewards on all tracks to determine who was at fault during racing incidents. :lol: Yeah, also hoping for a penalty fix as I get tired of picking up penalties for people running into me.

15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

GG PD for quickly addressing the issue with the Audi R8 (even if others are still unnoticed after months).
    Anyway, I thought they were going to address the non-working left displays* on the R92CP or making the center instruments** a bit more visible (most of the times you can't see anything), instead of just correcting its seat position. Oh well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: For reference:

Le Mans, Dawn, stock in-game exposure:

[​IMG]

Le Mans, Dawn, max in-game exposure:

[​IMG]

It'd be nice if they could increase the exposure just for cockpit view.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  16. Amaru

Amaru

Is that maintenance still busy?!

"Failed to reconnect to the network" ...

Edit: PD should make it impossible to start up GTS while maintenance is busy. Why? I finished the entire driving school and all the missions on a 2nd account while waiting for the maintenance to finish... I've been trying to reconnect for the last 5hrs, nothing. So I finally decide to restart the game and throw away 2.5million credits I gathered today a long with about 20cars...

I restart the game and poof I'm instantly connected to the GTS network (yes the patch was installed prior to starting driving school and missions).

GTS is one bad joke.

The Cake likes this.
  17. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

In the FIA Race today, I noticed that the 'Please refuel your car' line appeared later than it usually does, I think?

It appeared when I had 0.6 Laps, when I've seen it before at about 1.2 Laps before

So I think that is an undocumented change, and a good one, unless I am imagining things.

18. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

I want to see you try :)

19. Auditore

Auditore

I wasn't trying to offend you or anything,it's fine if you don't like the direction the game is going,sorry if my comment came across as agressive

The Real Dancing Simulator

[​IMG]

20. unit-one

unit-one

They didn't fix the camera in the Alfa Road Car =(

DatNoiseV12, praiano63 and JoueurGT like this.
  21. danimac

danimac

Anyone else disappointed that La Sarthe does not have an official night time selection? It’s got 22:00pm but it’s more like border line night it’s still sunset. The 24 hour Nurburgring has 22:30pm and that’s completely night. How can 10pm to 10:30pm make such a difference to sunset to night. Surely France at 10pm is completely dark by then lol. And a 4:30am dawn where it’s still dark but getting lighter would be awesome.

ferreira, AgentBlackDog and Sergio18 like this.
  22. CJ1045

CJ1045

Not true - is is 9:50pm in UK at the moment (10:50pm French time) and still light - just walked back from village pub in the light no probs.

Nurburgring being earlier in the year makes a difference. Le Mans is scheduled to one weekend either side of the longest day.

CJ

sirjim73 likes this.
  23. MIE1992

MIE1992

I still don't know why my driver suit is white /w/ Dutch flags, and why my profile pic is missing. Will actually starting up the game fix this? Does it indicate anything more dire, like lost cars or something?

EDIT: Ignore this post. It appears the answer to that first question is yes.

24. Openheaders

Openheaders (Banned)

Anything decent in this update ?

25. 05XR8

05XR8

That's true. I think it was Suzuka in the Manufacturer's Series. I used roof cam and looked back after the final chicane. Kindv of weirs to still see rocks following my car after the right hand bend at the part where it straightens.

26. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Thanks for this, been at work all day worrying that my save is corrupted or something.

27. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

I love this community sometimes

TheNuvolari and JonoStan96 like this.
  28. Normalaatsra

Normalaatsra

The warning comes when your fuel is critical and there is a chance determined that you may run out of fuel before you can reach the pits. If you had the warning flash just before the race ended as you had 0.6 laps, then it just means you've allowed the fuel to reach critical before the very end of the race.

29. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Thought I'd pop into the game and try some Sport mode. Ehh that wasn't much fun. No surprise, being pretty rusty and all (haven't really played since like Dec or something) I was a ways off the pace. Was still having some fun in the first race. I see the Megane Gr4 is what all the cool kids are driving..

But it seems like penalties are worse than when I used to play. I got 5 seconds for nudging the back of a penalty dude as he was ghosting on/off on the racing line and the guy in front of me went right through him.. At that point I said F it and who cares. Then it just snowballs more and more. I just drove until it DQ'd me. Super dumb. 5 second penalty in a four lap race might as well be game over anyway.

I thought the system wasn't too bad back then. Guess everyone's whining made it worse. That race kinda killed any interest in playing this more. And what was the point of changing S to A+? Or does S still exist?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  30. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

Still on S here.