A new game update is coming 7/8/2018

Why would you think weeky races are here for the rest of GTSport? Surely they will notice there is no interest in weekly races and will change them at some point.

It’s a vicious cycle. Changed dailies to weekly because of declining Sport Mode numbers. Will not change weekly races to dailies because of declining Sport Mode numbers.

When the FIA ends, there’s going to be a lot of bored players. If they stay with GTS they’ll be in lobbies, not in Sport Mode.

It’s a vicious cycle. Changed dailies to weekly because of declining Sport Mode numbers. Will not change weekly races to dailies because of declining Sport Mode numbers.

When the FIA ends, there’s going to be a lot of bored players. If they stay with GTS they’ll be in lobbies, not in Sport Mode.

According to the stats site GTS has 600,000+ players a week.......from a 9 month old game.
PD ain't got to be worried in the first place.

The change from daily to weekly has clearly upset many dedicated players so I think PD will change it back to daily.

Fortunately we don't have to wait 10 days from the announcement to the apply

I'm really curious if they will react to the dailies- complains. I would also like to know if they look into GT Planet at all. Is there some other big Forum? Or do they look only in japanese forums? Or they look in no forum.

Anyway, at least they should fix Mercedes F1 bug and adjust Trophy and Ford BOPs

Bring back dailies and bring back classic tracks. PD could have created Spa and Silverstone in the time it took to create Saint-Croix

Completely agree. If I thought Saint-Croix would be used over and over again in future releases, maybe worth the effort. But like most of the fantasy tracks from 4, 5, and 6 (and probably GTS), I doubt we'll see it again. Total waste of time. PD have a serious efficiency disorder.

Seeing as though this is quickly following v1.23 I assume it will be an update to fix issues with the Mercedes-AMG W08 EQ Power+, Ford GT LM Test Car and hopefully the idle sound on the Mazda 787B. There will probably be some BOP adjustments too.
It's not just the iddle sound of the 787B that needs fixing it's of all the group C cars.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/12427201/

I wonder what PD was thinking when they introduced the weekly races back... Whis is there only 2 possibilities? At the beginnning, races stayed 7 days and people complained that it was too long so they've set it to 1 day only. Now I guess that some players complained about the 1 day only races so they've set it back to 7 days... Any number of days between 1 and 7 doesn't exist or what? I would be happy to have a 2 days cycle, or 3 days maximum. That can be fun when there's an enjoyable race C to have it more than 24 hours. And when there's a ****** race C, you only have to wait 2 days.

This all sounds like speculation to me, theres no way anyone here can really predict what PD's next move will be. But if I were to speculate I feel dailies will be back sooner or later.

I wonder what PD was thinking when they introduced the weekly races back... Whis is there only 2 possibilities? At the beginnning, races stayed 7 days and people complained that it was too long so they've set it to 1 day only. Now I guess that some players complained about the 1 day only races so they've set it back to 7 days... Any number of days between 1 and 7 doesn't exist or what? I would be happy to have a 2 days cycle, or 3 days maximum. That can be fun when there's an enjoyable race C to have it more than 24 hours. And when there's a ****** race C, you only have to wait 2 days.

Something like 1x daily race and 2x weekly races - or some kind of combination - would be eminently sensible on part of PD.

I don't get this binary "daily or weekly" position at all. Plenty of numbers between 1 and 7.

And the plot twist: The Ferrari in article's picture has actually the number 50 and the reflection shows the number 20.

Um not sure if this is/was a joke but your point is the wrong way round and you do know how mirrors work yes.

Back