A new game update is coming 7/8/2018

hmmm

Attachments

• 9ZOgqGO.png
    9ZOgqGO.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
Most likely fixes for the Mercedes WO8, fixes for the livery editor, maybe a nerf to the Ford GT.

The Weeklies are staying as such for the rest of GT Sport, nothing you say will change that. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can find another game to play while waiting for the next week.

(Not that anyone from PD is listening to you in the first place.)

Although I really like or love the Megane, I think you're right, it's too fast to be a Gr4 car and maybe also too easy to drive, there arn't sharp edges on that car..
I really like the car too, but it just doesn’t belong in the gr.4 class. It’s a purpose build race car, while the other gr.4 cars are adapted to race road cars. Adding more and more weight and restricting the Mégane Trophy’s power to match it with the other cars is just ruining the car. They should put it in gr.X for one make races only, just as it is (was) in real life.

Most likely fixes for the Mercedes WO8, fixes for the livery editor, maybe a nerf to the Ford GT.

The Weeklies are staying as such for the rest of GT Sport, nothing you say will change that. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can find another game to play while waiting for the next week.

Why would you think weeky races are here for the rest of GTSport? Surely they will notice there is no interest in weekly races and will change them at some point.

You never know. And even if nobody is listening to the consumer, at least they might look at the numbers and see fewer people playing. If people lose interest in the game because of this change, Polyphony will miss out on the sweet, sweet microtransaction money, and I don't think they want that.

It's still a possibility they'll change it to 2 to 3 days, even if it's not the most likely outcome.

Since the the F1 has 6 bugs, the update will say:
  • Fixed a bug with the Mercedes Formula 1 EQ Power+.
:lul:

And the plot twist: The Ferrari in article's picture has actually the number 50 and the reflection shows the number 20.

Back