Here one of my tracks "Grobnik 2012" kindly converted to AC by Edgar De Ochoa
https://app.box.com/s/k29ham9ak0uqmikax2fwszjien6bur10
If someone can please fix the AI start lights and cameras ? ...maybe
@leBluem or someone that knows how things work...
Whoever does it, just add Yourself into the credits and reupload... see ReadME and EULA.txt in the track folder.
Any kind of improvement is welcome.
Here the track in SIMBIN format if it can help for the camera coordinates
https://app.box.com/s/ec38djod1ytioxgvaxr9me7ifvbkpln0
Sadly I don't have the time to do it and I just found the time to test the track for 3-4 laps, so I have no idea if there are other issues.
Thanks in advance for the collaboration.
a few words of reference about the real track:
The asphalt has ton of grip, in fact, your tires are gone in a few laps of hard driving.
I worked on a 3D project of the track when Mr. Ecclestone offered a contract to the direction for hosting the GP there... they started working on the track (mainly track side) but sadly the project never came to an end.
This version is how the track were supposed to look like.
The projecct dates exactly 10 years back (2009 is the date on the files of the first version I found on my HD) so keep in mind that the standards are a bit outdated.
If you like it enjoy it ... if not... oh well, there are tons of tracks around, so recycle is your friend

Cheers!