- 955

- Virgin Islands US
is there a template for the urd clk gtr? wanted to give it the street look.
ASR bandwith can be a real nightmare and I have a super fast connection..!What is going on with downloading from ASR?![]()
you have to get used it depend on luck but few chance for finishing downloading it is a long storyWhat is going on with downloading from ASR?![]()
No worries mate, that did not look like argumenting to me
Btw: new version 1.4 is out (it only says additional skins): https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/ariel.html
Maybe some other changes that prevent it to be moved to the bin ? Did not install it yet.
Did some track-specific balloons for Kyalami
![]()
![]()
![]()
Google translation, haha! I thought you were looking for a non-updated track (this is strange, but ...💡).I tried to find this monster, but without success
Thank you, but I meant the car![]()
Kyalami has been updated, and I believe my balloons have been included.
Just rename (or more permanently, delete) any balloon kn5s that you don't want to appear. The models.ini will ignore any it cannot reference.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kyalami-2016.29786/
You never tried the RSS GT cars? They are superb. If you are into GT cars at all you should definitely give them a try. Especialy when they are on sale.I'd love if RSS gave one of their other cars to sample. Formula cars are very hard for me to judge quality-wise, and there is already a lot of formula mods for free.
You never tried the RSS GT cars? They are superb. If you are into GT cars at all you should definitely give them a try. Especialy when they are on sale.
GTR 97 by URD. Little bit weak FFB, but after couple laps you start love it. Nice mod ..


UPDATE !
Williams FW14 - 1991 By ASR Formula V1.31 (18/11/2019)
Link: https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/williams-fw14-1991/
Installation notes:
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.
Changelog:
– Add Display Light
– Update Physics
Enjoy !
I will be buying the RSS GT cars tonight and doing a mod spotlight on them so hopefully everybody can decide if they want to buy them before the sale ends! Hopefully I can run them on that FANTASTIC new Kyalami and learn the modern layout as quickly as possible.
switch to csp 0.1.28Which CSP version is anyone using at the moment? Using 1.30 and I have lost the leds for shifting and Melbourne 2018 has seemingly mirror like ground at the sides of the track, purple when you drive over but the vao is in. Not sure if that's a fault with 1.30 also?
Cheers, works for the leds but not the track. Must be a separate issue.switch to csp 0.1.28