Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,910 comments
  • 52,144,727 views
is there currently a issue with shifting leds?
working on better balanced LMP1s and non of them have working shifting leds
 
LMP1 Car Pack
Screenshot_acfl_2019_ferrari_ks_nurburgring_6-12-119-20-52-29.jpg

Toyota TS050 2016
Audi R18 2016
Porsche 919 2017

https://mega.nz/#!4NMSVYwD!VeblFNJEzw4YUfwHBAeacVhUrqSh6K_dZWK3-whWLDE
https://we.tl/t-9FhjKehk8x

all Cars now with equal fuel usage, more even tyre wear over all 3 cars, added some filler skins

you may want to remove existing data folders, as i saved it as data.acd in all 3 cars.
:gtpflag:enjoy:cheers:​
 
Nice !
If you want CM to register distance and top speed, change the audi folder name to: rtm_audi_r18_2016 (without capitals).
Btw: is there a version number that we can add ?​

If I change the folder name to lower case do I have to change it in the UI.json too? EDIT: Oh hang on, I only had a quick glance but after a better look it isn't written in caps in there
 
If I change the folder name to lower case do I have to change it in the UI.json too? EDIT: Oh hang on, I only had a quick glance but after a better look it isn't written in caps in there
The UI and description can both be all caps if you want even, aslong as the folder itself is lowercase it will work. youll see that kunos cars are captials in the UI , and even in the on track name too. just not in the folders that hold the whole car
 
The UI and description can both be all caps if you want even, aslong as the folder itself is lowercase it will work. youll see that kunos cars are captials in the UI , and even in the on track name too. just not in the folders that hold the whole car

Thanks man. Always good to learn these little things. Whilst I remember, did you get round to trying the Gmeter thing I suggested (I sent you a message about it) and any of the hud apps?
 
BMW M3 GT2 2010 beta 0.96 by RPM


https://sharemods.com/pkekyb7b40ne/bmw_m3_gt2_2010_RPM_0.96.zip.html

Kunos M3 GT2 modified physics :

- Detailled Arero
- New tyres
- No ABS
- Various details changes

Installation instructions in the zip.

Changes compared to 0.95 :
- correction of an error in aero
- somme littles changes in aero
- return of the TC (I was wrong)

To make real grids (look for one of the two GT2, GT or GTE car (on the right, not GT4 etc)) :
https://www.racingsportscars.com/type/archive/BMW/M3 E92.html

Here you can found some links to do the grids : cars, circuits, etc...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/endurance-around-2010-cars-tracks-grids-and-infos.391130/

Please say me everything that you do not seem realistic.

hey if you want, i could pack your car into a ready to go file and send it to you so when people download it all they have to do is drag and drop it into Content folder and be done. or drag into content manager. i think more people will give your car a try if its easier for them to download and use. and then they wont have to use the instruction manual to get the car working.
 
Thanks man. Always good to learn these little things. Whilst I remember, did you get round to trying the Gmeter thing I suggested (I sent you a message about it) and any of the hud apps?
Yes! that is all i use now is that gmeter you gave me, it is excellent. thanks so much for that. ide recommend it to anyone!
 
Why not ? :)
Sadly the kart isn't any good, none of them.

The only good kart for AC - imo - is the vintage Patriot from zizhgames.ru and it has none of these plastic fairings.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ks-76.27074/

View attachment 871636

I changed it a bit, sincerely I would have to harden the suspension and that skid a little more ... but when I'm bored I dive with this 125cc mod. And with the skins and names of F1 it is more fun.

https://sharemods.com/uniped6n863b/gokart125.rar.html
 
Why not ? :)
Sadly the kart isn't any good, none of them.

The only good kart for AC - imo - is the vintage Patriot from zizhgames.ru and it has none of these plastic fairings.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ks-76.27074/

View attachment 871636

I'm always holding out hope that someone will nail the karts but as you say they just all seem to be a bit crap. Not tried that Patriot one you linked but it would be nice to have some decent racing karts for sure.

I changed it a bit, sincerely I would have to harden the suspension and that skid a little more ... but when I'm bored I dive with this 125cc mod. And with the skins and names of F1 it is more fun.

https://sharemods.com/uniped6n863b/gokart125.rar.html

I'll definitely try your modded 125cc one out tomorrow.
 
g-day mates. i just dont have time for modelling. since that time i made this screen i never worked on it again
 
Here's the link to the track for anyone who needs it - it doesn't include the recent update above, you'll still need to install that too. Don't forget to replace the kn5s with the ones in the stFlow zip folder if you want animated chopper blades.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7p1eveijjrlqd02/alps_v1.8_final.7z

(track also available on Legion's blog)
 
Last edited:
g-day mates. i just dont have time for modelling. since that time i made this screen i never worked on it again
What about that Porsche 959 Dakar you promised to release once enough people donated you? Would love to drive it so badly
 
Before I start rolling back CSP from the latest 0.1.30 - I had a thrash around KS Imola late last night, I noticed pink flashing lights, it's as if people in the crowd were taking photos with pink/red tinged flash guns... Not driven the track in a while but I'm sure I remember someone mentioning this some time back but can find the post.... Anyone else suffered this problem and is it a simple case of going to an earlier version of CSP ?
 
hey if you want, i could pack your car into a ready to go file and send it to you so when people download it all they have to do is drag and drop it into Content folder and be done. or drag into content manager. i think more people will give your car a try if its easier for them to download and use. and then they wont have to use the instruction manual to get the car working.
As M3 GT2 is in the game and not in a DLC it should not bother Kunos, but I'm not sure, personally I'm not against.
 
Before I start rolling back CSP from the latest 0.1.30 - I had a thrash around KS Imola late last night, I noticed pink flashing lights, it's as if people in the crowd were taking photos with pink/red tinged flash guns... Not driven the track in a while but I'm sure I remember someone mentioning this some time back but can find the post.... Anyone else suffered this problem and is it a simple case of going to an earlier version of CSP ?
I have the same thing on Imola. Included different versions of the patch, but did not help. I don’t know how to fix it.:confused:
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back