- 360

- Slovenia
afaik, we get another acc beauty from lexus modders...720s gt3 
Is there any chance of you adding the Toyota FT1 VGT and the GT by Citroen Gr.3 to the BOP list at all?GT3 cars balanced. I tested them on a few tracks with %100 AI. They are very close (0.8 sec to 1 sec difference in whole field) and standings vary with no obvious superior cars. I'm happy with the results.
Grid preset:
https://acstuff.ru/s/foEl
data.acd files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7u1s6wa571htt2/gt3_bop_data.7z/file
You'll need to change data.acd files with the above link. Just drag and drop, I already included data.acd-orig files in the zip.
I decided to make slow cars faster by changing their weight because GT3 on AC is already slower than real life lap times. Faster Kunos GT3 cars were set as benchmarks. Tell me if you come across any problems.
Full list:
View attachment 886123
Is this the Citroën? I didn't have the cars, I can add.Is there any chance of you adding the Toyota FT1 VGT and the GT by Citroen Gr.3 to the BOP list at all?
Why would he add fictional cars to a GT3 field ?Is there any chance of you adding the Toyota FT1 VGT and the GT by Citroen Gr.3 to the BOP list at all?
List is a little loose anyway.Why would he add fictional cars to a GT3 field ?
The process is quite simple. You should learn how to do it because there's going to be more than a GT3 field that can benefit from this.Is there any chance of you adding the Toyota FT1 VGT and the GT by Citroen Gr.3 to the BOP list at all?
List is a little loose anyway.
I don't know if the Lancer GT3 is real, never could find it.
Jaguar was designed and tested IIRC but I never saw it on track.
I also want to add the Camaro P1 shared but the AI behaves erratic on different tracks. I need to figure it out.
I've done it by adding ballast or removing weight and letting the AI run qualifying laps. I probably ran 20+ sessions. Is it the wrong way?The process is quite simple. You should learn how to do it because there's going to be more than a GT3 field that can benefit from this.
Recalculate power from data, recalculate weight in Content Manager. This assures you're using the files data and not what the modder just wrote as a value. Look at power to weight ratio. Match those fairly close. If a car is particularly heavy or light, fix total mass in car.ini. If a car is over powered or under, look in the power.lut and take or give each value by a factor of ten lets say (100 -> 110, 126 -> 136).
Recalculate power and weight and look at your ratio.
You're done.
Camaro somehow gained and lost almost a second on different tracks. I'll examine the AI behaviour.Lancer GR.3 is not real, F-Type GR.3 only have unofficial render. But again if that Emil Frey Jaguar XKR-S then you good to go
You can put Sareni Camaro https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sareni-camaro-gt3-and-gt-race-car-mod.4849/ and RS 0.1 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/r-s-01-by-acm-modding-team.17402/ (same engine as GTR GT3 afaik) but not have GT3 BOP
Speaking of Brand New Models while I'm on the topic of that. I managed to get my hands on the dumpster fire known as the Simdream C8r and I have done some optimizations to improve it.
The rear lights now using the chrome area for braking where the actual C8r would use them, and the front lights have been massively brightened as the C8r boasted one of the brightest lights at daytona.....................
As of now, the mod is FAR from finished and I still have to do a couple other optimizations before I could post a Final Version. Although I know it is safe to share the data.acd, I don't know if I'd be allowed to share my LOD edits, as it is a payware mod, and I'm unsure how posting policy would work even if it's just the LODs with no extra pieces that would allow the car to work. If anybody could update me on that, that would be nice.

I wouldn't say there's a definitive right or wrong way if you reach the same conclusion. What I'm eluding to is that if you're going to make a single field of GT3 cars, it's a more permanent solution to do it in the actual data files and can be a quicker, easier solution. Now if you're going to, let's say, run pre 2015 cars at one setting, and post 2015 cars in a different setting, then a different setting all of them together or this one against that one, the ballast/restrictor solution might be what you personally want. We know that as the years have progressed, rules have changed and cars have made more power, weights have differed.I've done it by adding ballast or removing weight and letting the AI run qualifying laps. I probably ran 20+ sessions. Is it the wrong way?
This is the first time I'm trying this but the end results are very consistent.
Camaro somehow gained and lost almost a second on different tracks. I'll examine the AI behaviour.
I forgot that R.S 01 was homologated. I'll add it.
Hi guys!
Been gone for a while, but atleast I got a new PC (finally!) and everything is working right now, too! I wonder what I've missed.
I'm currently reworking my mod for some months (Yes, I'm very slooow), to turn into only one model with wheels, which is changed by skin:
Physic is also being reworked, so that the car is more stable (especially at braking) like the other DTM cars.
Speaking of Brand New Models while I'm on the topic of that. I managed to get my hands on the dumpster fire known as the Simdream C8r and I have done some optimizations to improve it.
The rear lights now using the chrome area for braking where the actual C8r would use them, and the front lights have been massively brightened as the C8r boasted one of the brightest lights at daytona (Don't worry, it won't whiten out any car or blind the rear view mirrors). Though, an ext_config still has to be done in order to create a ray-tracing like effect to make it appear like the light source is giving off light.
The Michelin Tire Texture has been redone in order to make it more sleek, and bold in color as many racecars tire rubber appear very dark when fresh, adding onto the sharpness and appeal in a racecar's design. Dunlops have also been planned as a choosable option for skinners to use when making a fictional, real, or adaption livery for the car (maybe, just MAYBE a Larbre Competition Design adapted to this car).
For skinning appeal, the option of multiple Antennas/Radio Equipment has been built-in to the new LODs to personalize car coming with a: Default Antenna Set which will always be on the car (a Singular Antenna in the center of the roof, subtle yet flashy), IMSA Spec Radio Equipment (Check the No. 3 Car), A Hood Antenna (Check the No. 64 Car), and a Silver Antenna which goes just in front of the default (Check the No. 58 and No. 59 Car).View attachment 886092 View attachment 886096 View attachment 886097 View attachment 886106
The underworks of the skin has also been changed, which now comes with a Fresh, Plain black Carbon Design. To Access the Carbon, or portions of it, cover the areas in which the carbon will show with full alpha using Adobe Photoshop. Here are some quick pictures of the Carbon Finish Below:
View attachment 886105 View attachment 886107
The Physics of the car has undergone massive changes as well, being redone from the ground up, bar tyres and suspension, which borrows from the mixture of the URD Detroit's old suspension setup, and the URD Porsche 991.2 RSR Tire Setup. The car boasts a completely new aero setup, capable of making over 1150kg at it's top speed of nearly 285km/h, as well as Optimized Braking Force, reworked gearing, slight changes to drivetrain, Disconnected ABS, optimized TCS, changes to AI and a Brand new N/A Engine capable of making upto 505BHP@5800RPM with a maximum RPM of 6400 respectively (Also comes with a nearly accurate soundmod with Clear and Lively Internals and Externals).
The car has already undergone 15 hours of AI BOP Testing across Singapore GP and Sebring Int'l Raceway against it's other GTE Competitors and results are looking fairly optimistic. On Track Days it remains within half a second of the Performance Benchmark car (The 911 RSR). The car has strong Mid-to-High end acceleration making it a challenge to beat in the straightaways, and very stable grip in high-speed corners allowing the handling to be pushed a little further compared to it's competition, with tradeoff to exits in low speed corners, as it's powerband isn't ideally set-up on that end, so it's best to be wary of competitors coming into hairpins and other various sharp corners. Tire wear and fuel have been BOPed Respectively in order to keep racing close and promote strategy.
As of now, the mod is FAR from finished and I still have to do a couple other optimizations before I could post a Final Version. Although I know it is safe to share the data.acd, I don't know if I'd be allowed to share my LOD edits, as it is a payware mod, and I'm unsure how posting policy would work even if it's just the LODs with no extra pieces that would allow the car to work. If anybody could update me on that, that would be nice.
Hey, is there a list of the GT Planet releases somewhere? It's been interesting to try and find them all throughout the thread. Love you guys' work on the Honda.
Problem was a much too low fps count (and also some issue with weird light reflections at night iirc)
@jk0011 Yes, exactly as Fanapryde wrote.
By coincidence I drove this circuit (2019_spec) last night and then decided to delete it and use the 2018 version from PatrikPat. Are you able to fix the stuttering maybe and upload an updated version?
Great achievement, i've made several pilot skins, i changed the sound of the car and redid the car's geometry. (for private use)
It's certainly one of the most beautiful mods i've ever played... Thanks a lot![]()
Is this track already available?Suzuka Forza track conversion
GT3 cars balanced. I tested them on a few tracks with %100 AI. They are very close (0.8 sec to 1 sec difference in whole field) and standings vary with no obvious superior cars. I'm happy with the results.
Grid preset:
https://acstuff.ru/s/foEl
data.acd files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7u1s6wa571htt2/gt3_bop_data.7z/file
You'll need to change data.acd files with the above link. Just drag and drop, I already included data.acd-orig files in the zip.
I decided to make slow cars faster by changing their weight because GT3 on AC is already slower than real life lap times. Faster Kunos GT3 cars were set as benchmarks. Tell me if you come across any problems.
Full list:
View attachment 886123
Is this track already available?
GT3 cars balanced. I tested them on a few tracks with %100 AI. They are very close (0.8 sec to 1 sec difference in whole field) and standings vary with no obvious superior cars. I'm happy with the results.
Grid preset:
https://acstuff.ru/s/foEl
data.acd files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7u1s6wa571htt2/gt3_bop_data.7z/file
You'll need to change data.acd files with the above link. Just drag and drop, I already included data.acd-orig files in the zip.
I decided to make slow cars faster by changing their weight because GT3 on AC is already slower than real life lap times. Faster Kunos GT3 cars were set as benchmarks. Tell me if you come across any problems.
Full list:
View attachment 886123
Thanks for your effortsGT3 cars balanced. I tested them on a few tracks with %100 AI. They are very close (0.8 sec to 1 sec difference in whole field) and standings vary with no obvious superior cars. I'm happy with the results.
Grid preset:
https://acstuff.ru/s/foEl
data.acd files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7u1s6wa571htt2/gt3_bop_data.7z/file
You'll need to change data.acd files with the above link. Just drag and drop, I already included data.acd-orig files in the zip.
I decided to make slow cars faster by changing their weight because GT3 on AC is already slower than real life lap times. Faster Kunos GT3 cars were set as benchmarks. Tell me if you come across any problems.
Full list:
View attachment 886123
Supercar battle anyone?
of course it does, it even is official kunos content. the MC12 in video is a modWhy does it say 'Corsa' when it's just the regular MC12 ? The Corsa looks like this :
![]()
(doesn't exist as mod I think?)