- 18,339

- Florida
- GranTurismo0517
- RandomCarGuy17
I've been on there for the last few days and haven't seen them at all.I think they’re both on Assettoland under Nissan and Honda respectively.
I've been on there for the last few days and haven't seen them at all.I think they’re both on Assettoland under Nissan and Honda respectively.
I still get badly bogged down and crawl away from a standing start while the AI disappears into the distance.
I downloaded the latest 1.2 version again and now FIRST deleted (as recommended...) the already installed folder. Then drag & drop the new version into CM.View attachment 887705
My settings, everything on manual and factory and the car starts correctly.
If there's someone so kind to send me a Fanatec steering wheel and pedals, I can't test it even without a pad![]()
Okay, I tried google and it's not helping me a lot. I recall seeing a couple videos on youtube that have the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car from GT3-6, but I can't find a link anywhere to it. Does anyone here know where I can find such a thing or was it lost to time?
made a VAO Patch for LA Canyons
View attachment 887694
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/la-canyons-vao-patch.30767/
Where to find?Le Mans 66
View attachment 887778
Daytona 66
View attachment 887779
Sebring 66 (2 Missing)
View attachment 887780
Spa 66
View attachment 887781
Daytona 67 (Lot missing)
View attachment 887782
Where to find?
Mario Kart 8 Royal Raceway for Assetto Corsa by Soyo.
Download in the video description.
Probably been Nintendo'd (meaning it had to be taken down)Excuse me, but where's the download in the description? I strangely don't see it at all lol
Mario Kart 8 Royal Raceway for Assetto Corsa by Soyo.
Download in the video description.
I think Nintendo are worse than Disney when it comes to getting something removed that is their IPIt was there when I posted it - a main link and a backup link. Must have been removed I guess.
Mario Kart 8 Royal Raceway for Assetto Corsa by Soyo.
Download in the video description.
Did anyone manage to bag the link (or the track to rehost) when I originally posted it?
If so, hello.
I very nearly posted the link at the time but I thought the decent thing to do would be to just link to the video so that the modder gets hits/likes/subs.
Like Prince Andrew, I guess I'm just too honourable.![]()
Did anyone manage to bag the link (or the track to rehost) when I originally posted it?
If so, hello.
I very nearly posted the link at the time but I thought the decent thing to do would be to just link to the video so that the modder gets hits/likes/subs.
Like Prince Andrew, I guess I'm just too honourable.![]()
I did have it, same one as this. I must admit that I'm not sure what it exactly does though...In the Soyo folder there is a ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive file.
I did not have ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive in my system/shaders,
Have guys added this to you system/shaders or was it already there for you. I am hesitant because my games runs well and I do not want to **** it up.
Ah yes it's almost here. This beautiful Deep Cycle NSX GT3 V6 sound will be posted on Race Department tomorrow.
What do you guys think of it?
Edit: Also I do not seem to understand the whole takeoff problem people are having with this thing. Mine went from 0-60 in maybe 3-3.5 seconds.