- 1,362
Lausitzring updated - now with animated wind turbines
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lausitzring.24824/
(if you get crashes, try disabling 'merge meshes' in CSP general settings in CM)
So...Zolder? ;-)
Lausitzring updated - now with animated wind turbines
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lausitzring.24824/
(if you get crashes, try disabling 'merge meshes' in CSP general settings in CM)
It's coming..!
Now here's something you don't see eevry day. An aircraft carrier race track for AC?
View attachment 895650
https://sharemods.com/bc2wmy2nuf76/USS_John_C._Stennis_CVN-74_v0.1.7z.html
Is this the same R.S.01 that was released on RD? I think Shaun Clarke had some input. Unfortunately RD version had low res liveries. This version seems to have higher res liveries. Now let’s test how it drives.Renault, stumbled upon it going through my cars. Don't know where it came from, what it drives like, posted before etc.
See how it drives.... or whatever
https://mega.nz/#!Y5kGgSSD!WPmienXyiUT1-jPeyMI6xja5hSCIqE_iv72Yu5LOtF4
![]()
Hello all, my first post here. I'm a couple of weeks into exploring AC and its mods - this forum is great, thank you to all who contribute!Renault, stumbled upon it going through my cars. Don't know where it came from, what it drives like, posted before etc.
See how it drives.... or whatever
https://mega.nz/#!Y5kGgSSD!WPmienXyiUT1-jPeyMI6xja5hSCIqE_iv72Yu5LOtF4
![]()
Now here's something you don't see eevry day. An aircraft carrier race track for AC?
View attachment 895650
Another niche group for AC? We got the drifters; we have rally/P2P; and now... Assetto Corsa - The Real Carrier Simulator?Now here's something you don't see eevry day. An aircraft carrier race track for AC?
View attachment 895650
https://sharemods.com/bc2wmy2nuf76/USS_John_C._Stennis_CVN-74_v0.1.7z.html
Prefer the skins from the VK Facebook page version. The skins in 0.8.9 version actually appear to be lower res??I have version 0.8.4 from March of 2019 so there do seem to have been some changes. Excellent driving mod.
Prefer the skins from the VK Facebook page version. The skins in 0.8.9 version actually appear to be lower res??
I have and above all it feels faster now. (close to other kunos/rss gt3, for a pro perhaps even fasterAnyone here tried the latest physics for the mclaren 720s GT3? It's on the Discord if you want it.
https://discordapp.com/channels/665967005425467422/682152012682362881
I have and above all it feels faster now.
Well it seems to jump here end there on a certain corner, if I'm lucky, otherwise I mostly just fly off from a corner.Yep, does it skip about for you when you're cornering really hard though?
@MrB00 , smash left and right mouse buttons consecutively.
Well it seems to jump here end there on a certain corner, if I'm lucky, otherwise I mostly just fly off from a corner.
That's news to me.Apparently it's backwards to the usual system too....11 is off and 1 is strongest (or something like that)
Ligier maybe?Seriously though, what IS the URD PX2 Loire in real life?

Yeah, but with gt cars a thought it was vice versa.
Yeah, but with gt cars a thought it was vice versa.
It's no wonder I feel like GT3's have less grip than they should. Especially on Bathurst, holy hell. I'm like 10-12s slower than the pros and I'm thinking "what the hell am I doing wrong? And why do I slide so much?"
Live and learn, I guess!