Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,926 comments
  • 52,146,705 views
Try it before upgrading. A 5070ti is only 10% better than my 3080, you will only get around 50% performance boost. but might need to upgrade your CPU also if playing at 1440p as CSP seems to have bottlenecking issues currently, the maker at times doesn't seem to know what he is doing as he hasn't kept up with modern high end PC bottlenecking, but this framegen mod really helps and if the csp maker is reading this, he will likely copy the code into CSP very soon, the same way how fast he was to implement dlss5 injection into CSP . This simple mod is a hack too good to be true for 30 series rtx owners playing AC
Do some more research: an RTX 5070 Ti is 50% better than an RTX 3080 (source: TechPowerUp).
 
Interesting, if only you could fix all of its current bugs, especially its memory leak issue which won't flush the RAM itself, always forcing me to close it myself when its memory gets full and slows down or even crashes.
I get that too
 
I currently have an Intel Core i5-12400F and a 1080p monitor, I plan on buying a 1440p monitor too eventually, IDK if its any good for QHD yet.
If you buy an RTX 5070 Ti, you'll also need to upgrade your current processor; otherwise, it will create a bottleneck.
 
Interesting, if only you could fix all of its current bugs, especially its memory leak issue which won't flush the RAM itself, always forcing me to close it myself when its memory gets full and slows down or even crashes.
As much as I would like that, I think the open source repo and the actual CM version arent sync'ed yet which means I'm working on an older version of it. How old I can't tell.
 
To latest generation?
In your case, without needing to change your motherboard or RAM—since you most likely still have DDR4—you can opt for a 14600K, but you must update your motherboard's BIOS before installing the new processor. You also need a good-quality power supply unit with a minimum of 750W.
 
Last edited:
Do you guys know if it is possible to make older showrooms compatible with CSP?. I've been using Retrolux Studio and with the right settings, previews look a lot like GT7. But when CSP previews is turned on, it just becomes a black screen.

Without CSP:
preview.webp



With CSP:
preview.webp
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back