- 6,561

- Ottawa
- Pyano1132
Hyundai Genesis GT4 BoP Tune/Fix Version 1
by MisterWaffles, original mod author unknown
Features:
- AI adjustments
- V6 and racing gearbox from Evora GX
- New skins adapted with Dunlop branding from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- Sound from Evora GTC (closest match), also fixes game crashing due to outdated sound
- New suspension
- Performance in-between Guerilla GT4/Evora GX and Kunos GT4. Adjust weight to your preference using car.ini file.
- New description I wrote for the car. Delete it if you wish
- New previews using nopro’s content manager previews on RaceDepartment
Notes:
- Since the orignal mod author is unknown, I decided to upload my full car folder to streamline installation. If you made this car, get in contact with me and I’ll remove it.
- I’m hoping someone will still take up adding a digital display to the cockpit, contact me about that if you’re interested.
by MisterWaffles, original mod author unknown
Features:
- AI adjustments
- V6 and racing gearbox from Evora GX
- New skins adapted with Dunlop branding from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- Sound from Evora GTC (closest match), also fixes game crashing due to outdated sound
- New suspension
- Performance in-between Guerilla GT4/Evora GX and Kunos GT4. Adjust weight to your preference using car.ini file.
- New description I wrote for the car. Delete it if you wish
- New previews using nopro’s content manager previews on RaceDepartment
Notes:
- Since the orignal mod author is unknown, I decided to upload my full car folder to streamline installation. If you made this car, get in contact with me and I’ll remove it.
- I’m hoping someone will still take up adding a digital display to the cockpit, contact me about that if you’re interested.
Last edited: