ACC coming to next gen on Feb 24th 2022

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 37 comments
I would rather have TC cars instead of GT2 :) This would expand diversity in ACC cars line up more than GT2.

also they said 6-7 cars... including BMW M4 GT3.
For sure. Could just be the five GT2 plus the M4 GT3.

To add, TCR Europe also fall under SRO. Not sure if another game have exclusive rights to TCR. However, TCR Europe have Hyundai(Elantra &i30N), Audi, Peugeot, Honda, Cupra(TCR and Leon Competetion). That’s six to seven right there.
A surprise track could be Slovakia Ring. TCR Europe run on all the current GT tracks in the game, in addition to Slovakia Ring. That would be a fresh track not seen on consoles.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the track is Indy solely because it would make for an easy IGTC pack/update. It's nice to see we will still get some content for ACC though despite AC2 being in production.

I'm guessing the track is Indy solely because it would make for an easy IGTC pack/update. It's nice to see we will still get some content for ACC though despite AC2 being in production.
Didn’t even know they raced at Indy. Thought it was COTA and LS. A free track is a good track.

I just watched the Assetto Corsa Showcase video and I'm not quite clear on who is doing this new version. He did mention that they're not involved in the PS4 and XBox One versions but does this mean that Kunos will be handling this Gen 9 update on the PS5 and XBox Series X?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but the way so much emphasis is being put on this from Kunos themselves, I'm hopeful and potentially elated if such is the case.
I think so,i listened to a long video and he seemed to say that after they are done with making the new gen then they will look what they can do with the ps4 version.

Seems really that way, after saying the ps4 wasn't done by them..

No new track was announced though.

I would keep my expectations in check.

I very much got the vibe that ACC was more or less on life support and the majority of the team has moved on to the next thing.

I very much got the vibe that ACC was more or less on life support and the majority of the team has moved on to the next thing.
I'm not hoping anything. Just speculating. Car count went from 5+1to 6-7. I only added a track to that speculation. Besides, I'll have to get a PS5 to enjoy the awesome newness.

Showcase should have stayed with more from Marco rather than a overlong section with Baldwin.
We needed to know in more detail about the next gen features.
Hopefully we'll know more sooner than Feb

Post from panky. Content is coming.

JWf2tsB.png

Latest Posts

Back