Adding Spa to GT Sport?

• Thread starter tolinjo_97
  • 16 comments
Croatia
Croatia
Guys, does anyone knows is there any chance that we will see Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Gran Turismo Sport or any other classic F1 track beside this few we already have?

After the "tribal drums" on DT Gardens, I'm looking forward to hearing techno music blasting from the Spa 24h concert when we drive it at night.

Seriously though, it's probably the track I want the most in GTS.

Last edited:
No word on whether or not the track will come to the game as PD's PR market is so unneedlessly secretive about what is coming to the game or not, we can only hope for the best and make sure they are listening to what we want.

I still think the next real circuit will be Circuit de la Sarthe. Should there be a late May - early June update I reckon it will arrive, otherwise we probably won't see it.

La Sarthe and Spa-Francorchamps are must have circuits.

I'd almost guarantee Spa is coming. This game has at the very least, two to three years of ongoing support where they add tracks and cars so it stands to reason that these landmark tracks are coming.

It seems to me that requests for SPA in GT Sport from the community, and that they have achieved meme status, may have influenced the perception by the circuit management of the monetary valuation of the license.
It is a paradox that the continued request for SPA may be what ultimately results in its non-inclusion.

Latest Posts

Back