Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
Banner.jpg

Welcome to Ashes GT5 Gallery. I love taking photo's and I am now going to share them with the world. I know they are not all great but I believe there are some cool pics that you will love. Please leave feedback on your thoughts of these pictures. I would love some advice as well so I can get even better pics. Already have 200+ Pics and will slowly put them all on. I will also put in all of one car first instead of just random ones.

Below are the links to the page that the pictures are on.

Last edited:
Here are my Nissan pics. Hope you enjoy :)
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10

PM me if you want any pic in full size;)

Last edited:
Here are some more of my Nissan Skyline Pics though these ones are probably worse then the ones before.

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8

Last edited:
Anyone??? Don't want to add any more pictures on another car until the next page. Even if you just say one word that would be appreciated. 👍

And a special thanks to grrlpurple as you are the only one to say anything :)

I like the second set better than the first .Love the side by side skylines as well .keep it up mate can't wait to see more 👍

Very solid start you pulled out here! A good focus on the cars and great details. Maybe you can mix it up a bit more and try something different with the GT5 photomode.
But I´m sure you will soon (or already have)

I'll check again in a few days! ;)

I will try to mix it up a bit but there are a lot of other pics before I get to them :rolleyes: but at least there all on different cars 👍

Really nice pics,man! The last one was pretty ordinary I thought. The rest were all pretty nifty! 👍

Really nice pics,man! The last one was pretty ordinary I thought. The rest were all pretty nifty! 👍

Gotta agree with you on the last one. Also I didn't think the first two were all that great either.

Last edited:
I guess the last one looks ordinary because of the bad shadows GT5 is famous for... ;)

Aww. Your so kind but no. That was just me. Probably rushed that shot.

By the way I will introduce new pics towards the start of a new page. I am using the GTplanets default one which I believe is 20 posts per page so please keep on commenting if you would like more pics.

I can also confirm that I will be adding pics of my Espon NSX. I hope you will like them 👍

Aww. Your so kind but no. That was just me. Probably rushed that shot.

By the way I will introduce new pics towards the start of a new page. I am using the GTplanets default one which I believe is 20 posts per page so please keep on commenting if you would like more pics.

I can also confirm that I will be adding pics of my Espon NSX. I hope you will like them 👍

Looking forward to em,man! Just a suggestion though,do take some care when snapping up pics with shadows/reflections in them(for eg: on the windshield in the last pic). Shadows are dismal on the photomode to say the least! 👎

Found out how hyperlink it to the post so I will now be update it about every 2nd day. Might not be able to get any up for a while though as I have school :(

Here are my Espon NSX pics.

Ahrweiler-Honda-1.jpg
Ahrweiler-Honda.jpg

Tsukuba-Honda-2.jpg
Tsukuba-Honda-4.jpg

Tsukuba-Honda-5.jpg
Tsukuba-Honda-6.jpg

Tsukuba-Honda.jpg
Tsukuba-Honda-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-Honda.jpg
Chosen by a couple of voters.

Last edited:
Nice pics! :cheers:

Specially liked the ones where there are plays on the DOF.Nice!

The classic example of GT5 eff-ups are the two pics where you're power-sliding around a corner. That jitter through the smoke is unavoidable,unless you put the pic through Photoshop.

I have a question for all of you. What pic do you like best.
RedBullHangar-Honda-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-Honda.jpg

The one you vote is the best will be added to the post for Espon Pics.

Last edited:
Nice pics:tup: Like kdash said the smoke in gt5 sucks:( I really wish they did something about that for photomode. As for the last 2 pics I like the second pic more:)

I liked the first one though... Sorta brings out the contrast between green and blue dontcha think,MK2?

Here are my pics on the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65 in action

LagunaSeca-Alfa.jpg
LagunaSeca-Alfa-1.jpg

CtedAzur-Alfa-3.jpg
LagunaSeca-Alfa-2.jpg

LagunaSeca-Alfa-3.jpg
CtedAzur-Alfa.jpg

More pics are below.

Last edited:
I really like the ESPON NSX and most of Alfa Romeo pictures but as for constructive criticism I have no idea what to say.

I really like the ESPON NSX and most of Alfa Romeo pictures but as for constructive criticism I have no idea what to say.

Thanks. So far I love my Alfa Romeo pictures the most but I got some great Aston Martin pictures as well but they will have to wait a while.

The blue themed one is better ;)

The smoke problem comes by the smoke and the car crosspoint is rendered for white puffer smoke, but the real smoke is puffered from light gray and dark gray, so shadows are for totally white smoke.

Its some kind of epic programming fail coming by the smoke texture changing in every tenth of a second, so it would carry a bit too much memory off if they would make the shades carry on with smoke. Also they haven't found some alternative im afraid, or else they would have already fixed it.

Why do i estimate all that? 3 years of pixel tuning and a year of photoshop.

Back