- 7,532

- The Bunker
No problem - I'll get on it tomorrow. I'll do a blimp too if I find the time.Please do! I'd love to include some more location appropriate ones in the 1.0 release![]()
Looking very much forward to your 'Monument' track.
No problem - I'll get on it tomorrow. I'll do a blimp too if I find the time.Please do! I'd love to include some more location appropriate ones in the 1.0 release![]()
Yeah I forgot to name the side bit of the road's surface as gravel - hence the 0.9 release, thanks for spotting this - it will be fixed with 1.0!
Thank you for your work, your track provides some really exiting racing! And the balloons look fantastic, great job!My Version of Willow Springs is out! go and get it!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/willow-springs-big-willow.32338/
View attachment 911942 View attachment 911945 View attachment 911946 View attachment 911947
The gears on the Merc seem a little short, lol.
It's absolutely worth it. Take the Caterham Super7 and then watch 'your' balloons -and the world- turn around in the chrome headlights while driving. Absolutely jaw dropping beautiful (also in VR).Excellent stuff! Nice warm fuzzy GT memories came flooding back on the first lap. You've captured the ambience brilliantly. Looking forward to racing it in VR once the Rift is up and running again... hopefully.
Nice use of my balloon fiesta mod too - it was wide open tracks like this I had in mind when I originally put it together. Do you want me to do some more appropriate USA racing scene balloons to replace a few of the Asian/Euro ones in there? I've done a few already but never got around to updating the resource. Autobacs and Petronas doesn't really suit Willow Springs, lol. Sunoco and Dr Pepper are probably more California.
Thanks for doing this! would you mind if I included your updates in the 1.0 release? I'll give you full credit in the tracks description. It just makes it easier for people to get all the stuff in one place. Also if its not okay then I totally get it!Thank you for your work, your track provides some really exiting racing! And the balloons look fantastic, great job!
I took the liberty and made a pit boxes extension for your Big Willow, hope you don't mind. I created a separate layout with 44 pits, so now the number of pit boxes equals the number of start positions (22 pit boxes and 44 start positions in the original track). I also added a new map to my version of the layout, without the black background. I made no changes to the original track or layout, no worries. I hope this is all good.
Link to the pit boxes extension: https://mega.nz/file/zCY21YgI#f-gGF_r1qnwJIoppiKVPOlm5gWSaOpaQfxgdq3Z34MY
No problem, you can include it in the 1.0 releaseThanks for doing this! would you mind if I included your updates in the 1.0 release? I'll give you full credit in the tracks description. It just makes it easier for people to get all the stuff in one place. Also if its not okay then I totally get it!
Excellent thankyouNo problem, you can include it in the 1.0 release
You can integrate it into your layout if you wish, I just didn't want to do that myself without your knowledge or permission. But if you like the small changes I made, then there is probably no reason to have them as a separate layout.
Thanks again for the track, I love it!![]()
Don't know if this affecting only me or others people too (and if its the same problem that @Masscot had. But this happens with singapore 2020 (Adria latest version too).
Basically till around 20 in the evening, with onboard cameras everyhting works fine, from that time to the morning, onboard cameras are completely black screen. Only by changing the onboard camera to chase one, blacks go away.
EDIT: latest version of Leipzig Porsche uploaded here same have the same issue, but from another hour of starting for the problem (21.10 circa)
Also (other problem not related to the top one) on every track looks like that with SOL or CSP (don't know if it's normal or not) the car looks like emitting light (the orange of the skin looks extremely brilliant and it looks like there's a glow effect to my eyes).
I have that issue too! ( i know it's not much help )No one had the problem i reported in this post? Thanks![]()
Please do! I'd love to include some more location appropriate ones in the 1.0 release![]()
I was having the same problem as @Fanapryde , I thought I'd reported also but must have forgotten! Anyway this file fixes it for me too, also with the hesitation. I think this is purely to do with BLM app. I've had the hesitation for a while now. Will do more testing.
I'm assuming the "REM=" you have removed from the ini file was causing the conflict here?
Which version of CM and CSP are you using? With which tracks you have the problem? Just to know, maybe it helps someone to find a solution
You're right, forgot to mention that.
One fix is to press the right arrow of the gear box one time for 1st, two times for 2nd, and so on,
Do anybody else have a strange gearbox in the A45? My max speed in 6th gear is 43 km/h. The AI dont have any problem driving the car. Very strange!
ah thank you for answering my questions, but how about the road car counterparts, I am looking for them as well, and I have only got the very race car-stiff like 190E, Kunos E30 M3, outdated physics and sound Sierra 500, a road car Audi V8, R32 V-Spec II and not sure if there is a Alfa 75 road car that can go with themNo Alfa 155 was not their competitor, Alfa 75 was, and Ford Sierra RS500, Vauxhall Cavalier, Audi quattro V8 and Ford Mustang for example. There is no Audi sadly, but here are the skins for BMW, Sierra and Alfa 75 (also links for Sierra and Alfa cars in readme). This three were running in WTCC 1987 together. It is an excellent championship when you put them together and can drive all three of them, they are all fun. I guess you could put 190e in there aswell. Not historically corect, but it's there, there spec wise:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1987-wtcc-skinpack.19926/
Here is my BOP if you want:
https://acstuff.ru/s/shY5
![]()
And Cavalier was made by Shaun Clarke both 1990, which is relevant here, and also 1995, which is not. Both are great cars:
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads
If you have the Simdream legends packs, here is my BOPs for BTCC 1991 season, where you can drive with the bmw, cavalier or Sierra and use Simdream cars for filling up the field. Skins for BMW are also available on Race department:
My BOP:
https://acstuff.ru/s/nmL6
![]()
For early 90s DTM and both Mercedes and BMW, there is no Audi sadly, so anything you put together will be incomplete. There is also no Mustang and no Opel Omega. Other cars that are available are i guess Miitsubishi Starion Race and some others as well. Search for Group A cars from late 80s.
The Mercedes is not mine! I am not, dont know how, and I dont want to be a modder.LOL, I downloaded the lot mentioned before (except the Subaru that I couldn't find anywhere) and immediately trashed the Merc (didn't move anywhere) and Astra (too quick and sounded strange). Shaun's pack seems enough and I didn't notice any issue with the Focus, just the BMW seemed (and sounded) very weird to drive
- fix ext_config.ini
If you have problems with the play, try first "ext_config.ini" rename to "ext_config.x"(any name)
and "ext_config.0" rename to "ext_config.ini"
If changed, helicopter don't move.
If you have no problem, you may not need to download.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/le646wsi6dc98xx/singapore_2020_1_02up.7z/file
full
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wn37uzw10mdhow/singapore_2020_1_02.7z/file
Just pop into settings and amend the gear ratios, for some reason all gears top out at 43 kph.Do anybody else have a strange gearbox in the A45? My max speed in 6th gear is 43 km/h. The AI dont have any problem driving the car. Very strange!
Great, thanks for finding a solution for this. So am I right in thinking, the track will only have those crashes for people with BLM app running? Everyone else is un-affected? @Blamer if this is the case, is it possible to fix your app to allow the animated helicopters? Does reverting to an older version solve the problem?
Sure, send me the config and I will take a look at it tomorrow.Great, thanks for finding a solution for this. So am I right in thinking, the track will only have those crashes for people with BLM app running? Everyone else is un-affected? @Blamer if this is the case, is it possible to fix your app to allow the animated helicopters? Does reverting to an older version solve the problem?
If this can help :
Track was crashing on my side with my old CSP version (1.46) and Sol (1.4.2) and without using BLM. I fixed it by removing [ANIMATED_x] section from ext_config.ini
I'm not updating CSP and Sol at each update because you start to spend more time to make it works instead of playing. yes, I'm lazy.
Sure, send me the config and I will take a look at it tomorrow.
Don't think an older version would work
The Mercedes is not mine! I am not, dont know how, and I dont want to be a modder.
But for ****sake,..
I have animated stuff in another config I made, send it anyway, I can take a look at it and maybe find what the problem could beIt looks a little bit more complicated than that now @unpierrot has the same crashing and he isn't using your app @Blamer. Oh well it's not a deal breaker, just hope @jk0011 keeps improving his animated Helicopter as I think that is a great addition, albeit just a gimmick![]()
Really stupid question here because I feel like I should know the answer. In the Ferrari mod, there are two versions of the car, a regular one and a sprint. What is the difference?
Endurance lights...
Sprint model does not have them...