Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,787 comments
  • 52,024,699 views
Polycode is a friend of mine, most of his stuff are paid jobs by the owners of the particular race track, therefore, its not likely to be public
Ah, thanks. He posted details about a commercial track conversion on RD a few years ago and said it's not available 'yet'. Sometimes these tracks are made available to the public after a period of time for various reasons.
His work is very good, I've got at least one of the free tracks.
Have you driven any of the other ones? Guizhou Junchi International Circuit is the one that interests me most.
 
Last edited:
It was boring since long time ago. Swith to Super GT - same silhouette racing, but more manufacturers and interesing battles !

I was looking forward to what seemed like the inevitable joining of Super GT and DTM.

Not surprised though to see another manufacturer go and join the tedium of Formula E and try and impress all of the 15 people that watch it.
 
So I've successfully installed Content Manager and donated to get a key for the full version. Nice to be able to install Mods using it rather than the manual way (shows you how long it's been since I installed an AC mod). A couple questions:

1) For anyone using VR, how do you get Content Manager to show up in your VR headset like the default AC launcher does via. Steam? The way it stands now I'll have to remove my HMD every time I end a race and want to start a new one, so not ideal.

2) I installed the Custom Shaders Patch and it works, but it's quite a bit too bright/washed out for my HMD. It's got about a billion options but I'm trying to find where within the Custom Shaders Patch options I might find a Gamma and Saturation control? (I already have the default AC post-processing set to "Default_Dark" with 120% saturation. That looked fine, so it's definitely the Custom Shaders Patch blowing things out).
 
Nice little track isn't it.
Ok here they are, these were my practice ones so not perfect!!
Work in both dry and wet track...

These are the cockpit/dash/follow/hood cams, no externals ?
 
Many thanks for the release! As an admirer of group c and gtp cars I was eagerly waiting for this moment.
And yes, what a blast: in my humble opinion the best driving 80s/90s prototype by far! Congratulations :bowdown:
The only problem: Nissan R91 et al are in bad need for an major aero overhaul

I've got two Toyota Eagle Mk IIIs, one with fixed boost, the other adjustable (the one with variable boost is virtually undriveable). Anybody know which fitting is/was realistic?
 
Last edited:


I've already won my first race there:

Racing on the Beach!.jpg
 
Hi all,

@RobertFlagg, @Norms and I polished up another track

This time it's Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela

now includes 3 layouts, The original Road Course, Oval and the Short Course

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kn79cxtvpfc7a58/Autodromo_Ciudad_de_Rafaela_Argentina_v2.0.rar/file

credits:
Author/converter - labestia85
Alt. layout extractions by @RobertFlagg
Barriers re-arranged by @norms
AI, UI & track maps by @LiquidSkyMan

Enjoy,
LSM

I've been there! When Indycars raced there in the pre-Jurassic Era. Great race fans!
 
POST UPDATED! :banghead:

Here are all my aforementioned changes to The Rollovers' DPi's. If this is inappropriate then let me know.
  • Changed UI to match real-life brands, names and some statistics.
  • All physics are swapped and adjusted with the GTPlanet's DPi's.
  • All cars have re-configured LED shift lighting to match with new engines.
  • Glowing brakes applied to the Nissan and Mazda (The Caddy and the Acura have no such function integrated originally).


Given that on the UI it says 2017, i made my further adjustments based on the 600hp 6.2 V8 including some ai tweaks

Annotazione 2020-04-28 163327.jpg


And also, here's the acd file on my google drive:

 
Everything seems to be in order in the folder of the track, but does not want to work in Asseto. This folder was built for the eastern game of Asseto Corsa. Could this be forbidden to us? Write, I will delete.
https://sharemods.com/0pf0fsrc71rt/acjp_fujispeedway.rar.html
There is a solution. You can insert a file from Fuji 2017, but you need to conjure with heights. The environment of the track hangs in the sky. Maybe it's not worth the effort, probably yes.
 
For anyone using VR, how do you get Content Manager to show up in your VR headset like the default AC launcher does via. Steam? The way it stands now I'll have to remove my HMD every time I end a race and want to start a new one, so not ideal.

I just switch to Virtual Desktop - it's part of the Oculus software. If you don't have a headset with a desktop client, there's a payware Virtual Desktop on steam (13 eurobucks), and also the freeware Bigscreen software has a virtual desktop client.
 
Last edited:
I was looking forward to what seemed like the inevitable joining of Super GT and DTM.

Not surprised though to see another manufacturer go and join the tedium of Formula E and try and impress all of the 15 people that watch it.
16, with me. ;)
 
You have a link for this?

Track: https://www.mediafire.com/file/avzcf3ql7j6k8ct/macau.zip/file
Red street fix: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-911#post-13046709

Hi gents,
for those interested, all the tracks from AC track reboot:

Salzburgring 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5e6g317tbg1ba53/salzburgring.rar
Macau 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/avzcf3ql7j6k8ct/macau.zip
Sebring 1.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/maufspnsswezmm1/sebring.zip
Spa 1966 1.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cte115g9375g5z6/spa_1966.zip
Oulton 1.3.2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6k4mf3499dw4jj/oulton_park.rar
Oesterreichring 1979 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/66eb1igvet7x1rb/oesterreichring1979.zip
Imola 1972 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sderkn5o37u2tw0/imola1972.rar
Kyalami 1967 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3qb9lbq6ytzekja/kyalami_1967.zip
Monaco 1966 1.2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k2q0d951q6bxx48/monaco_1966_1.2.zip
Monaco 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uunbd0a9aamtia1/monaco.zip
Zolder 2017 1.2.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dylazyzbx59lq8s/zolder.zip
Snetterton 2017 1.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7jusyhlw54h2y4t/snetterton.rar
Imola 1988 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8cl888c0g18376/imola1988.rar
Algarve 0.9.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rq7dtehso1qodq7/algarve.rar
Suzuka 2017 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/meyt8n27yeqgohv/suzuka.rar
Knockhill 2017 1.2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2qxlackpiy79625/knockhill2017.zip
Atlanta Motorsports 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ze69cd66c4w01mm/atlanta_motorsports_park.rar
Rally Mont Blanc 1.6: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8m1w3ar88vm3xz/joux-plane.zip
Sonoma 0.9.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c280l3b2ldbdz4z/sonoma.zip
Knutstorp 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2hraql9uix26w94/knutstorp.zip
Bathurst 0.9.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4scpcytw22l95v/bathurst_fm7.rar
Le Mans 1991 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wby7bvrdww9gyzb/lemans_1991.zip
Interlagos 1975 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rzf85unu4fmweq0/interlagos_1975.zip
Bremgarten 1954 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o1xvvtfpu2zaab/bremgarten1954.zip
Limerock 0.9: https://www.mediafire.com/file/72jz36y617n54y4/limerock_raceway_fm7.rar

Have fun, Mike
 
Last edited:
Do you mean Mercedes W125?
No, I meant exactly the W154, but the early one, in 1938, this “crocodile” :) I have all cars from blog Legion , there are two versions of the W125. I just saw the year 1938 and thought that I had never seen such a mod. With that version of W154, it more likely corresponds to 1939.

265034.jpg
 
Porsche 992 Carrera S: I'm trying these gear ratios listed below. I think they could still be shortened and tweaked to match the real ratios and get better performance out of the car, and someone with more experience could likely do a better job than I.

These settings are in the drivetrain.ini file. You'll have to unpack the data.acd file to get to it.

[GEARS]
COUNT=8 ; forward gears number
GEAR_R=-3.55 ; rear gear ratio
; forward gears ratios. must be equal to number of gears defined on count
GEAR_1=3.977
GEAR_2=2.857
GEAR_3=2.257
GEAR_4=1.730
GEAR_5=1.225
GEAR_6=1.000
GEAR_7=0.820
GEAR_8=0.620

FINAL=3.925 ; final gear ratio

[GEARS -ORIGINAL
COUNT=8 ; forward gears number
GEAR_R=-3.55 ; rear gear ratio
; forward gears ratios. must be equal to number of gears defined on count
GEAR_1=4.89
GEAR_2=3.17
GEAR_3=2.15
GEAR_4=1.56
GEAR_5=1.18
GEAR_6=0.94
GEAR_7=0.76
GEAR_8=0.61
FINAL=3.12 ; final gear ratio ]

Apparently both 7th and 8th are "overdrive" gears but the original mod's ratios for 1-6 are sluggish, and the settings I'm trying still make the car feel "heavy" in the drive train.
https://rennlist.com/forums/992/1119091-992-gear-ratios-are-shorter-than-in-the-991-a.html

Original gears are real life gears and absolutly correct. gear 7 and 8 are "overdrive" gears for fuel saving. The car reaches max speed in 6th gear with 308 km/h. Like this it is intended from Porsche AG.
A little more drag for this mod would be nice, because I can go 314 km/h top speed at 6th gear, which is to fast.:)
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back