- 232

- Italy
Thanks mate, but the street is red lol
It's the blood that flows.
Thanks mate, but the street is red lol
^^It's the blood that flows.
i know there is a fix for this but i can not find it
POST UPDATED!
Here are all my aforementioned changes to The Rollovers' DPi's. If this is inappropriate then let me know.
- Changed UI to match real-life brands, names and some statistics.
- All physics are swapped and adjusted with the GTPlanet's DPi's.
- All cars have re-configured LED shift lighting to match with new engines.
- Glowing brakes applied to the Nissan and Mazda (The Caddy and the Acura have no such function integrated originally).
Yes. Was reading today, that real rain is top focus for future CSP updates.Just spotted this from x4fab on my Twitter feed:
I know of one really bad version (that I did not even keep). Atm no other available for AC I'm afraid.Does anyone know if there's a finished version of Ascari Race Resort for AC? I remember there was a very good version for rF1, and if I remember correctly somebody started working on this track for AC some years ago. Haven't found anything.
Hello Guys,
Here's a part of my growing collection of historic driver skins.
I copied my content/texture folders, as individual skin.ini skin configs for each car & skin are not viable. It's meant to be something like a "resources bag".
To archive the suit without lines (as seen in the picture below) I've edited my historic driver models materials (UseDetail:0) on both gloves and suits for driver_pudding, driver_60, driver_70, etc. This has no consequences as is easily reversed by turning the value to "1", if for whatever reason you prefer the sparco lines.
File contains mostly gloves (20 variations) and suits (25 variations). I'm not a helmets guy (I've only includded the pudding variations and Siffert's helmet), and thankfully most historic cars come with a helmet included.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4sox1k3l1yv20y/%281930-early_1970%29_Historic_Textures.rar/file
I'm now starting the 70's, with the inclusion of more elaborated suits and sponsors. I hope to release the full decade once finished, then continue with the 80's, and so on.
EDIT: I'm sorry for not including previews! But you can drag the files into any skin and try them on CM Showroom.
![]()
These are the cockpit/dash/follow/hood cams, no externals ?
So I've successfully installed Content Manager and donated to get a key for the full version. Nice to be able to install Mods using it rather than the manual way (shows you how long it's been since I installed an AC mod). A couple questions:
1) For anyone using VR, how do you get Content Manager to show up in your VR headset like the default AC launcher does via. Steam? The way it stands now I'll have to remove my HMD every time I end a race and want to start a new one, so not ideal.
2) I installed the Custom Shaders Patch and it works, but it's quite a bit too bright/washed out for my HMD. It's got about a billion options but I'm trying to find where within the Custom Shaders Patch options I might find a Gamma and Saturation control? (I already have the default AC post-processing set to "Default_Dark" with 120% saturation. That looked fine, so it's definitely the Custom Shaders Patch blowing things out).
Everything seems to be in order in the folder of the track, but does not want to work in Asseto. This folder was built for the eastern game of Asseto Corsa. Could this be forbidden to us? Write, I will delete.
https://sharemods.com/0pf0fsrc71rt/acjp_fujispeedway.rar.html
My game crashes when I change the cameras with f3. I also only have the one interior camera.Nope should be about 5 or 6 replay cams.
Maybe something went wrong via the transfer to mega link as works for me.
Can anyone else try them?
Camera files go into the tracks data folder don't they?
which version of macau is the best?
You have a link for this?

I renamed camera_1.ini to camera.ini which gave me 1 additional one, but sometimes very high above track, sometimes black, sometimes like it is supposed to be. Something doesn't seem to be right.Nope should be about 5 or 6 replay cams.
Maybe something went wrong via the transfer to mega link as works for me.
Can anyone else try them?
Just spotted this from x4fab on my Twitter feed:
I cannot wait for this to happen. The weather was pretty rainy during the first day of the 1970's 24 hours of Le Mans race and this would look great combined with the vintage Le Mans track and the Porsche 917LH.
I have no idea but i bet it won't be cheap. I'm just gonna put my pc and monitor in the garden and sit in the rain - can't get more realistic than thatmy only thought is, how expensive will this be for my GPU? haha.
I can not find the .kn5 files of these 3D models in the AC folders anywhere. Can anyone tell me their name and the place where they lie?Thanks!
Like I said before, I'm also doing ad_crew files for each car.
They are kinda generic, but I'm using the correct sponsors and creating some kind of design whenever necessary.
Here's a new preview:
![]()
Nope should be about 5 or 6 replay cams.
Maybe something went wrong via the transfer to mega link as works for me.
Can anyone else try them?
My game crashes when I change the cameras with f3. I also only have the one interior camera.
Camera files go into the tracks data folder don't they?
I renamed camera_1.ini to camera.ini which gave me 1 additional one, but sometimes very high above track, sometimes black, sometimes like it is supposed to be. Something doesn't seem to be right.
No worries - i'm glad you got your VR sorted!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/willow-springs-big-willow.32338/
the link to 1.0 works now!
View attachment 914211
https://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/heritage/silver-arrows/mercedes-benz-w-154-1938-1939/No, I meant exactly the W154, but the early one, in 1938, this “crocodile”I have all cars from blog Legion , there are two versions of the W125. I just saw the year 1938 and thought that I had never seen such a mod. With that version of W154, it more likely corresponds to 1939.
![]()
my only thought is, how expensive will this be for my GPU? haha.