- 18,331

- Florida
- GranTurismo0517
- RandomCarGuy17
Oh how I can't wait for this to be finished.
Version numbers are as previously but that's no surprise. It seems like most modders don't give a flying fig about helping people install the most up-to-date version, lol. Such a simple thing so often overlooked.
Version numbers are as previously but that's no surprise. It seems like most modders don't give a flying fig about helping people install the most up-to-date version, lol. Such a simple thing so often overlooked.
I don't know what was changed. The post on FB is from today (few hours ago actually). He doesn't post changelogs and as mentioned often does not update version numbers. Some files in all three folders have today's date, so some things were changed I guess. That is why I quoted his post. That is all he wrote, and he clearly states, that he is releasing these three cars today.Just trying to workout what's actually been updated and what hasn't. Looking at the GT4 it looks the same as the one from the beginning of last month and according to the post on the other page it's been BOP'ed to match Kunos GT4 cars but is still quite a bit faster so who knows lol
The Ginetta GT4 is one of my favourite cars, so I jumped on that update. Except I don't see any difference. Comparing files byte for byte they are the same as what I already have. Newest file in the GT4 folder is dated 3rd April. Maybe me and MrB00 have not been getting the new link if yours has files from today in?I don't know what was changed. The post on FB is from today (few hours ago actually). He doesn't post changelogs and as mentioned often does not update version numbers. Some files in all three folders have today's date, so some things were changed I guess. That is why I quoted his post. But he clearly states, that he is releasing these three cars today.
I don't know what was changed. The post on FB is from today (few hours ago actually). He doesn't post changelogs and as mentioned often does not update version numbers. Some files in all three folders have today's date, so some things were changed I guess. That is why I quoted his post. That is all he wrote, and he clearly states, that he is releasing these three cars today.
Yes, it's kind of free-roam in that respect... ;^) The elevations are straight out of google maps, with a lot of by-eye adjustment using youtube video of Mark Higgins. I'd really like to re-do it from scratch using lidar data, but the only stuff available for the isle of man is not free. When I checked some time ago, they wanted around 7000 pounds for it. That said, if everyone who's downloaded it gave me 50p I could buy it...
I hate this as much as I hate attention-seeking reuploaders who present old mods as if they're new ones. I've overwritten so many skins and shader tweaks and audio swaps thinking a mod has been updated when it actually hasn't.Maybe Shaun wasn't getting the download numbers he thought he would and threw them out there again?
I know I have the latest GT4, I guess the other two are getting clicks now.
sorry for my unclear English, thank you very much .. Thanks for your answer, the problem is that I can't find the path, C: DRIVE. USERS / USER / APP / LOCAL DATA / TOOLS CUSTOMIZED AC / PRESET / PRESET SHADERS TOOLS. Would you be so kind to give me an example of installation in photos? if it disturbs you i apologize in advance, thanks anyway ..
I hate this as much as I hate attention-seeking reuploaders who present old mods as if they're new ones. I've overwritten so many skins and shader tweaks and audio swaps thinking a mod has been updated when it actually hasn't.
Are these all updated today?
Could anyone please tell what track this is in picture.. many thanks.Ah piddy da vuhl that doesn't get this car, suckah!
View attachment 863516
Great updates - thanks mate.
Working on a GT4 370z right now and going through the learning process of as much CSP config as I can muster. I don't know if a shaking chassis on a GT4 car is relevant but all this stuff is mind numbing to say the least. I was working on body shaking on this Ford Spec racer but I had to get the attached node right and for some reason the body kept flipping vertical when I thought I had it right. Would be a good effect for that car seeing as the body just clamps on everywhere mostly.Seriously, though... has anyone tried to apply the shake effect to the car chassis? When done correctly, results are AMAZING.
Its been so long... weeks! VRC's Audi had me crawl out of my holeMore AC time.
Lotta page sifting.
Oh, yes. Waiting as well for Portland as a dog on a bone.So..whats the ETA of this fine looking PIR track?![]()
I may or may not be able to assist you
It's London by Gilles, a Shift 2 rip, but ACU had a better version before he was kidnapped and there's a FB version too, unfinished and unreleased and seemingly in permalimbo like a lot of FB modsCould anyone please tell what track this is in picture.. many thanks.
Thanks for the offer, I would definitely be interested in updating this track. What it needs most of all is a more accurate terrain, so I would start from there if you can find lidar data to work from. I've heard of a method of importing open street maps data (for buildings in this case) so I'll look into that further. I'd also like to add some CSP features. A better video would be useful too, thanks, although it's not the most urgent thingHell I prefer the lack of walls, the course didn't get a reputation for being easy after all!
Yeah, that's what I figured for elevations and why it feels off, I'd guess the other full length track just uses unedited maps data which is why your one felt better in that regard. I may look into this a bit further, I was meaning to contact Jim Pearson and tentatively ask about what he might think about giving permission to convert his version from GP Legends as from YT vids, that one looks to be basically spot on from what I can tell. I can also try some contacts to see if it might be possible to get some lidar data released.
If you want a slower vid of the course, I can record a tour at normal road speeds if it's helpful, just let me know.