Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
I believe it was quite a recent decision to sell it through URD, and Mitja has also offered to provide a free copy to anyone who can't afford it.
I think Mitja works for Urd, or at least close together with them. Since the company and Mitja both come from Slovenia. We are a very small country of only 2 mio people, so it's no surprise that people from the same field of work know each other. I also know, or at least know of, basically everybody in my field of work. It's one of the advantages of being such a small country.

I must have deleted that folder when cleaning them up to upload. You tend to acquire all sorts of junk when modding. I have an Audi DTM V8 Quattro I've been working on but it's really in no fit state to release but what the hell ...

https://megaupload.is/vda7h515o6/Audi_V8_Quattro_DTM_zip

No way, freaking no way!!! This is my most wanted car in AC!! Been "crying" about not being made for a long time now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't even care how it drives, this is like Christmas to me. Did I say thank you already. :):cheers:

I think Mitja works for Urd, or at least close together with them. Since the company and Mitja both come from Slovenia. We are a very small country of only 2 mio people, so it's no surprise that people from the same field of work know each other. I also know, or at least know of, basically everybody in my field of work. It's one of the advantages of being such a small country.

Unless you do something wrong!! :crazy:

In fairness I can't imagine the track would be much more than say rf2 track at under £10.... most likely though about £6.... there is so much for free in AC it doesn't bother me that much if they charge....
Having said all of that....i am aware of that other forum too....so. I am no angle...:mischievous:
It is bound to end up there at some point.

I must have deleted that folder when cleaning them up to upload. You tend to acquire all sorts of junk when modding. I have an Audi DTM V8 Quattro I've been working on but it's really in no fit state to release but what the hell ...

https://megaupload.is/vda7h515o6/Audi_V8_Quattro_DTM_zip

This looks awesome...Can I hand this over to a physics guy to take a look at making into a proper beast?

Oh and I know someone else mentioned it but would you consider using another host like MEGA or even Sharemods just because Megaupload is slow - like PROPERRRRRR slow :D

I have a couple of Eggenberger skins Steve Soper and Muller) for the 1986 ETCC if anybody can make use of them. Had to use a slightly modified version of the Ford Sierra Cosworth (the older version that hasn't been updated recently) so that's why I've included the car. The real car was actually a Ford Sierra XR4 TI but it's not too far off.
preview.jpg

https://megaupload.is/R537h917o6/Ford_Sierra_RS_Cosworth_ETCC_zip

This looks awesome...Can I hand this over to a physics guy to take a look at making into a proper beast?

Oh and I know someone else mentioned it but would you consider using another host like MEGA or even Sharemods just because Megaupload is slow - like PROPERRRRRR slow :D

Yeah, of course. Anyone is entitled to do whatever they want to this content. Little of it was mine in the first place before I started hacking at it. I'll also have a look at a new file hoster as you have suggested. Thanks.

I'll chime in with the modded GrA motors and add the ones I've been 'working' on lately, the Savanna RX7/Supra A70.

CV1eDix.png

1H2nU1y.png

They're... Alright. Need some new data to make them competitive against the Kunos E30 and other Gr.A cars. It's not really my forte so I'll leave that to the experts.
Come to think of it neither is modding cars so if there's anything wrong just improve them - I'm no pro modder, just a guy bored out of his mind.

Liveries inspired by the RX7 254i LM and the Supra A70 JTCC.

https://we.tl/t-Kw66WcG3ET

edit : also been working on a 240 Turbo GrA but seeing that we now have a couple of them now it's pretty much useless ahah.

rFuFTV5.png

Last edited:
Spoiler: It will be a PAID mod by URD.

And it will not be called Twin Rig Motegi, in typical URD way it will have a fictitious name and fictitious banners and such.
Here is to hoping this does not become a trend.
Now that it will be a commercial product, I will wait for positive reviews and a possible trial.:D

And it will not be called Twin Rig Motegi, in typical URD way it will have a fictitious name and fictitious banners and such.
Here is to hoping this does not become a trend.
If it doesn't have an official licence (and Mitja explained why - too expensive) then any seller would need to rebrand it ficticiously to avoid any legal complications. But just like with cars (URD, RSS, VRC) the real branding and billboard sponsors will be available to download separately very shortly after release. VRC's Alabama track was also sold exactly this way, with the proper Barber Motorsports Park branding added later by someone on RD.
If it's a free not-for-profit release then none of this applies, of course.

It's interesting to speculate whether money generated from selling the track would be more than that received via donation if it was freely available, as I imagine (like all these things) most people will be playing a pirated/shared version and unlikely to donate after the fact.
Releasing the track for free obviouly involves a lot less work as well. Apart from all the admin involved, you only need to produce one set of branding - the official one.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Motegi! Its the track that has been missing since RF1 days! Don't really care what the mod is called, I'm sure Masscot you will release a real skins with balloons within hours of release lol

Can't wait for Motegi! Its the track that has been missing since RF1 days! Don't really care what the mod is called, I'm sure Masscot you will release a real skins with balloons within hours of release lol
Those can already be seen in Mitja's screenshots and videos, and I'm guessing would be released almost simultaneously with the track.

I'll chime in with the modded GrA motors and add the ones I've been 'working' on lately, the Savanna RX7/Supra A70.

CV1eDix.png

1H2nU1y.png

They're... Alright. Need some new data to make them competitive against the Kunos E30 and other Gr.A cars. It's not really my forte so I'll leave that to the experts.
Come to think of it neither is modding cars so if there's anything wrong just improve them - I'm no pro modder, just a guy bored out of his mind.

Liveries inspired by the RX7 254i LM and the Supra A70 JTCC.

https://we.tl/t-Kw66WcG3ET

edit : also been working on a 240 Turbo GrA but seeing that we now have a couple of them now it's pretty much useless ahah.

rFuFTV5.png

There can never too many Volvo 240 versions. It took long enough to get the first one!

sry man, can u tell me where can i download the 'stang? if i go to the V8SC site, it makes me dowload only the 2018 version. thanks!

The Mustang Supercar hasn't officially been released yet, but ales100i shared a link to a league version two pages back. I've tried it and while it drives great, the mirrors are flipped, so keep that in mind.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back