Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
hello guys, in the picture the mod of orizont schades, someone who can explain to me how can I adjust the exposure to 100? in the menu as you can see in the photos I can't find this app, there is the possibility to adjust out of the game in the content manager, thank you very much.

900920-45534ece05170745c7971ed446399f2d.jpg

Attachments

• Inked11 - Copy_LI.jpg
    Inked11 - Copy_LI.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 41
Hello! Follow these video fragments (it's in brazilian portuguese, but the images will talk by themselves):

You gotta have CSP 0.1.51 installed.

1 - How to show the filters, using the new photomode:

2 - How to edit the filters ingame:

I hope it helps.
Cheers.

Thanks a lot

Hi All,

Thank you for your comments on my mods, but just wanted to clear a couple of things up, as there seems to be a mis-understanding.

The dates that ales100i* posted are correct. I never annouced the GT4, just uploaded it and left it there, as it was being tested by Britcar. If people saw / look at my website, again, I don't monitor traffic numbers or downloads numbers.

The other two, yes where up loaded first, and then I had to update the website (which is seriously not my thing) so I had to bumble my way around, that's why it took look to release as a post.

Thank you @unpierrot for pointing the fonts issue out, I have updated the website with a fonts download ( and credited you for this )

With the GT4, mostly the changes where model, as for 2020, Ginetta reverted back to the rear twin exhaust system (not the side exhaust system) which changed the weight, and BHP (yep, 40BHP lower) so I had to adjust a few files to keep the BOP with Kunos GT4 cars. It may seem a little faster than Kunos GT4 cars, but they are using AI3, I am using AI4.

Again my bad as I forgot to save the changelog file that I usually always try to include in the car download.

On a last note, I don't just reload / re-announce no updated mods to get numbers, as TBF I don't look at download numbers. If people download it, all well and good if they don't oh well, never mind, I am not an attention seeking, passive modder like that. It's an evening hobby for me that I enjoy.

Cheers

Shaun

Is there a way to fix AI cars not using headlights at night with certain cars? I dont typically have this issue but running a race of Praga R1 cars (by Kunos) they drive without lights. Using the same car myself, it does have working lights, though I cant find a config file for it in extensions/config/cars folder.

Hi All,

Thank you for your comments on my mods, but just wanted to clear a couple of things up, as there seems to be a mis-understanding.

The dates that ales100i* posted are correct. I never annouced the GT4, just uploaded it and left it there, as it was being tested by Britcar. If people saw / look at my website, again, I don't monitor traffic numbers or downloads numbers.

The other two, yes where up loaded first, and then I had to update the website (which is seriously not my thing) so I had to bumble my way around, that's why it took look to release as a post.

Thank you @unpierrot for pointing the fonts issue out, I have updated the website with a fonts download ( and credited you for this )

With the GT4, mostly the changes where model, as for 2020, Ginetta reverted back to the rear twin exhaust system (not the side exhaust system) which changed the weight, and BHP (yep, 40BHP lower) so I had to adjust a few files to keep the BOP with Kunos GT4 cars. It may seem a little faster than Kunos GT4 cars, but they are using AI3, I am using AI4.

Again my bad as I forgot to save the changelog file that I usually always try to include in the car download.

On a last note, I don't just reload / re-announce no updated mods to get numbers, as TBF I don't look at download numbers. If people download it, all well and good if they don't oh well, never mind, I am not an attention seeking, passive modder like that. It's an evening hobby for me that I enjoy.

Cheers

Shaun
Thanks for all the good work you do. Please keep it up!

Is there a way to fix AI cars not using headlights at night with certain cars? I dont typically have this issue but running a race of Praga R1 cars (by Kunos) they drive without lights. Using the same car myself, it does have working lights, though I cant find a config file for it in extensions/config/cars folder.

I thought there was a tick box in CM for this?

Hi All,

Cheers

Shaun

It would be rude of me not to heap some praise on your GT4, such a great car to drive. I just wish the A pillar was a bit narrower but I can only assume the real car is like that.
As for the update thing I was one of those confused people as I was sure I read in your FB post that all the Ginettas were getting updated and then I lost the post and wasn't sure what had been updated and what hadn't. But thanks for popping by and letting us know and clearing up the issue.
Keep up the good work and thanks for doing what you do.

It would be rude of me not to heap some praise on your GT4, such a great car to drive. I just wish the A pillar was a bit narrower but I can only assume the real car is like that.
As for the update thing I was one of those confused people as I was sure I read in your FB post that all the Ginettas were getting updated and then I lost the post and wasn't sure what had been updated and what hadn't. But thanks for popping by and letting us know and clearing up the issue.
Keep up the good work and thanks for doing what you do.

Thanks for your comments and taking the time to reply. Yes the A Pillar is that wide, as I actually sat in the car and took photos, of which I can share with you all if you would like?

Regards

Shaun

Thanks for your comments and taking the time to reply. Yes the A Pillar is that wide, as I actually sat in the car and took photos, of which I can share with you all if you would like?

Regards

Shaun

Can't speak for anyone else but I'd be happy to see photos of the real car :D

The A pillar really is a pain but if that's how it is! I made an extension config to hide the roll cage to give that little bit extra vision when driving. Your GT4 is my favourite car of that class so massive thanks for that. I have to put ballast/restrictor on it though when making GT4 races as I think on virtually every track it beats the rest.

Would love to see some pics of it too.

Sorry for the double post, god knows what I did there. That was my testing day with Ginetta and Dan Kirby back in 2016, yes, but the 2020 GT4 car is now the same, sounds the same, looks the same (except smaller rear wing)

I will get the photos uploaded from when I was at Snetty before lockdown

From Shaun Clarke FB:

"After what has seemed such a long wait (thank you all for your paitence) I have finally released 3 x cars (6 versions)
Ginetta GT4 2020 (BOP to Kunos GT4 cars) LHD/RHD
Ginetta G55 GT3 Swantail (BOP to Kunos GT3 cars) LHD/RHD
Radical SR3 - LHD/RHD
I don't think I have missed anything, but if any of your eagle eyed people spot something, please PM me.
You can download them all for free here:
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website"

97844598_2683766511895710_1189585007597846528_o.jpg

Hi !
Anyone have skins for this Radical SR3 ?

Thanks !

Due to the model change (front and rear) to match the 2020 version, the old skins won't work due to new AO.

Very very basic skins included, but I am no master on the paint brush

Regards

Shaun

Hi !
Anyone have skins for this Radical SR3 ?

Thanks !

I'd be happy to make something if anyone has any suggestions and the AO map is good enough and also nothing too complex for now as I'm currently working on a few skins and my time is taken up by those right now.
But I'm always happy to add more skins to the "TO DO" list :D

'Fixed' the riced oot Nissan GTP-ZX from LTK :

before:
nf3mYEs.png

after:
XPoB7gx.png

Made a test variant as well :

OQjvLsl.png

It's not much and not really accurate (Eagle rims iirc) but it doesn't look like a ricers wet dream now. Something must've gone wrong when he imported it, idk. I'm no expert.

https://we.tl/t-OIABrcCgoE

Thanks for this.
The car works in-game, but I get an error when I update the preview images.
CM just says "Unexpected end" and leaves me with a broken image icon.

EDIT: Works now after I restarted CM

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back