- 2,157

- Australia
I cannot agree with your statement, but I can say that, to me, no other SIM come close to AC in filling ( virtually) all my SIM driving fantasy.
I have, (and still do but less and less) driven all other SIM. in the past I have preferred other SIM for different aspect, like for example, I thought PCars2 had better graphic in VR, or night driving, but now with the latest development with CSP and Sol, no other SIM looks "better" to me in VR.
Sometime I would drive an other title because it had content AC did not have or had a bad version, but this is less and less true as well. AC has everything I ever wish to drive and with the frantic modding activity both with new and reboot mods, the content has reached an incredible level of accuracy and quality.
I totally understand if some one prefer an other title, or even just like the variety, but for me, more and more, it is getting increasingly difficult to indulge in anything else but AC. one exception is ACC, as they do GT3 to an other level, that AC cannot match ( yet).
One factor that helps me wanting to stick to AC is also that switching between titles highlights how they are all "fake". to me AC is the closest to real driving but still miles away, even with my "modded" CSR Elite, VR and tactile. Sticking to one title helps me with the immersion since it does not feel "weird" when I start, actually feels natural.
So, it is not like it can only be one, because their is a lot of great options out there, but AC is getting to be such a mammoth of a SIM, getting better and better at warp speed, that all other, for now, are just like "meh" to me.
Thank you to all modders out there for making AC such a fantastic SIM for all of us to enjoy. Long live AC.
Could you not of PM'd him this?