- 695

- Italy
Nope and I have never said it was scratch made. Is it available in the publc domain, yes, and could anybody do what I have done, yes.Ok, then its fine. And you did the 3d model yourself?
Awesome thank youA few Rad skins-nothing special
https://mega.nz/folder/sbwHHYpA#Q8uDR4Hm75MTNa518DuOnQ
I'm glad you guys brought the update up on the Chevrette 1.3. Are you guys getting email updates from VRC? I had no idea the car was updated. I was still running 1.2. Love this car so much.Right? It's unbeliveable. I was telling everybody here that a few days ago, but nobody was listening. It's like Assetto Corsa 2 was released with new FFB, new tyre model, new ai and chasis flex. Now take it to the Vintage mid ohio i was talking about in previous post. You'll want to cry. Even the time periods of track and car match.
Is this just supposition from observation or is there evidence? I'm sure @daan would be interested in cleaning things up a bit.It appears that a few of the accounts that frequent this specific thread are owned by the same person or persons. Utter madness. I would have thought people would have better things to be doing with their time than making sockpuppet accounts on a forum.
Is this just supposition from observation or is there evidence? I'm sure @daan would be interested in cleaning things up a bit.
Yes. And I follow their FB page, where they announce stuff.I'm glad you guys brought the update up on the Chevrette 1.3. Are you guys getting email updates from VRC? I had no idea the car was updated. I was still running 1.2. Love this car so much.
@Masscot Don't answer that!
This is getting ridiculous. We've already lost one thread. Let's not push our luck with all this nonsense.
Damned, It's Archibald Alexander Leach aka Cary Grant !I formed my opinion from observation.
Out of curiosity who is that man that you have as your avatar?
Damned, It's Archibald Alexander Leach aka Cary Grant !
Where do you live, what do you like !?
Are you only involved in Sim-Racing like Assetto Corsa !?What do you mean ''what do you like !?''
OMG, i'm shocked. How did i not know of this tracks existence?! This is excellent. I so love mid ohio but have always felt, this would look amazing as a Vintage track. And this already exists?! Excelent road mesh, beatiful vintage feel, just love it. Now it sure needs work. The grass needs updating, there are some glitches in the trees, ai has problems starting the race and more cameras are needed. But all in all this is not far away from being an excellent track.
Now if only we knew people who like fixing vintage tracks, do excellent skins, fix ai and ad cameras? Wonder where i could find a group of people like that. Any ideas?![]()
It appears that a few of the accounts that frequent this specific thread are owned by the same person or persons. Utter madness. I would have thought people would have better things to be doing with their time than making sockpuppet accounts on a forum.
yes please.I started to convert the same track Terra21 used, but since it had already been posted I thought about deleting mine, then it came to mind to mirror it hahah and it works for practice only but i never finished it and i think i never will , do you want me to upload it just for fun? maybe someone can finish it![]()
yes please.
Re: Gibbons tracklist: I've never seen Everland Speedway for Assetto before. Is this a paymod?
Before the last update all was fine with the LED endu lights of the AMG GT3 Evo (opened on all skins, message "only for player" car is wrong btw) - now i`m searching for the solution to get off the panels off too...Thanks for taking the time. It works as expected now (where I had problems earlier on).
One thing: using the preview KN5 works fine, but several of the inluded skins have covers on the endu lights, while others don't. I guess that's skin related ?
Hmm, I think this is one I picked up during my miserable day trawling through the South Korean internet looking for Inje Speedium. Artists impression below of myself and Microsoft translator during that day of searching
In which case it's probably also never seen the light of day in the AC western world, so here: https://mega.nz/file/b1dyxSLB#ApTaaA6uOudySydP85NeAGsyx4rGvK95A_ST3qZTF-c
![]()
Really nice. Grateful to you for sharing your work. Would it be possible to put a number on your skin? Also...suggestion for others making skins...a number identifies the cars nicely as separate competitors. Again- thanks.I am not young and I am not very friendly with computer programs. And yet I tried to make my first skin for Radical Shaun Clarke. Thank you buddy for this car, it is super! By the way, I spent 20-30 minutes on the skin, given that I am studying the program. Thanks to everyone for the tips read here.
View attachment 924973
https://sharemods.com/ggqc71s1q3wh/Skin_for_Radical_S3R_LHD.rar.html
ok! i used Terra21 shaders conf and grass conf. don't be rough i only spent two separated days on this haha .
https://mega.nz/file/LOBSnY6D#sxdudXmNWxR9iRJvWSTg4Ps59nSczE7BVJ15NX-6FRc
Thanks 13x! Have you already set up the ai lines? This might be a good opportunity to learn how on your 'for fun' track.
Thanks 13x! Have you already set up the ai lines? This might be a good opportunity to learn how on your 'for fun' track.