MR SKINS
Premium
- 358

- UK
Guys, anyone knows how to edit the driver's name on side rear windows?
I am in the process of making this skin for Patrick Marek 1998 BMW 320i STW.
Skin is loosely based on 1993 APTCC winner at Macau. I have tried to edit the file from other skins, but still not successful. The original name will still appears, no matter what I do to them. I am using photoshop cc btw.
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 930559 View attachment 930560
for 93 San Miguel car the drivers where : Joachim Winkelhock,Steve Soper,Charles Kwan which name were below the driver and passage mirrors
On windscreen banner 1 had red square 2 had blue square and 3 was white
To Change the rear window plate
set your canvas size to 256x128
set background to transparency
set font to helvetica has that was font use for most of touring car names on rear windows
Save the file has nplate.dds in your skin folder
that should change it to your chosen text
