- 65

- Denver
Thank you very much for this. It brings a lot of life and atmosphere to the track. I'm hoping there'll be others like this.
I notice, though, that I'm losing about 10% of my fps with this running. I'm wondering if that's the same for others or if it's something I've got that isn't set up right.
Also, just to check: if I have a config file (like the one you've made in the .rar) and put that in an Extension folder in the track's folder (as you indicate), then that config file overrides any other config file (e.g. in assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded)? Or should I go and delete other config files (in e.g. assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded )?
Hi Billy Pilgrim,
if you put an ini into an extension file into the track folder directly as you did right here CM always checks that file at first. If there is another one in \loaded it will be ignored. The ones in \loaded are only used if you use the auto-update function in CM so that´s the right place where the ini´s should go. I have this function disabled though since I always edit something here and there and it is overwritten once you have this one enabled if you don´t put attention to it.
The ini and my config does not have an influence on the FPS so I think this must be something different.
You are correct, but I think the way you worded that is a bit miss leading.
From my understanding CM doesn't completely ignore the files that are not priority, Its the duplicate values that are ignored and only taken from the file with priority.
For example, grass fx from one file and lights from another file = Both values get used.
Grass fx that exists in two files = the fx are taken from the file with the highest priority.
Attachments
Last edited: