- 7,532

- The Bunker
Mordor Grand Prix got shut down pretty quickly! something to do with the FIA and Human Rights... How about something set in a rainforest?
I've been working on Animated waterfalls (like the ones seen on Fujimi Kaido) so it was either gonna be Mordor lava or a torrential river.
@Masscot Look no symmetrical trees!
I noticed! They look so much better, don't they? Did you use LilSki's tutorial?
This rainforest track looks great but if you are genuinely scratching around for ideas, rather than even considering gimmicky stuff like Mordor that people would probbaly do half a lap on and then delete, how about putting your considerable talents into converting (or reinterpreting) some of the classic Forza tracks? A version of Camino Viejo Montserrat Extreme or Iberian for AC would be received much better than anything set in Middle Earth, I reckon.
Didn't someone recently post a load of Forza ISOs?