Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Hello everybody! That's my first post, so first of all I'd like to thank everyone who has been contributing to this incredible modding scene for the past few years, you guys rock!
Unfortunately I also have a rather sad message for you: "Aspertsham" has been deleted and won't be released again, the author confirmed (because of the bad behaviour of some users, he said)... It's one of my favorite tracks because of the awesome location and scenery! The author planned to release the 0.8 update this month with tons of new features, textures and layouts, but now it's never gonna be released... You can still download v0.7, but it gets deleted today, so hurry if you don't already have it! http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aspertsham-public-roads-in-bavaria.10806/
Do you guys know what actually happened? Was the track stolen or sold somewhere? I really wonder why he made this decision...
That's disappointing. Would love to have seen that v0.8 update! Well, there is a solution for modder THL...

come join us.gif

Maybe someone has a suggestion... help.

In replays, the car shadow disappears after about 50m, I have shadows on high and CSP any distance/shadow options are turned off.

@Zwiss Nice work on Mid Ohio, some really great racing there. Do you have your other tracks collected somewhere or just a matter of searching this forum? Thanks for the great work!

Indeed, my mistake. Name removed.
KevinK2's files work better with faster cars, but Mazda MX5 and Porsche 911 cup are about 2 sec a lap slower.
Thanks for the upgrade Zwiss, looks great. If i wanted to keep both AI, original and Kevin's is the best way to just create a new layout? (I've already done that just curious if thats the easiest way?)

Maybe someone has a suggestion... help.

In replays, the car shadow disappears after about 50m, I have shadows on high and CSP any distance/shadow options are turned off.

Is it with all cars? I've had this on some cars due to some LODs not having all the right parts of the car set to cast shadow.

I've been loving this new Nordschleife config, it makes the track seem so much more alive. I hope more people do configs like this, I always enjoy some crowd noise :)

I love the DRM Revival cars but man alive, I wish they'd tone their driver suits down a bit. So many bright primary colours, so many day-glow white shoes, everything oversaturated, everything too bright. They look totally out of place in the lovely grubby/distressed car cockpits.
And because they use their own driver model it's not easy to swap or edit the suits with a simple config.

HI all i have a question if I Design a invent car not real car Mod and i want to share that car can i use gauges frome other cars and i can use a base car to do it ill gone a change the engine ?
Well thanks and sorry 4 my english

HI all i have a question if I Design a invent car not real car Mod and i want to share that car can i use gauges frome other cars and i can use a base car to do it ill gone a change the engine ?
Well thanks and sorry 4 my english

I wouldn't borrow any assets from any mod without getting author's permission.

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course - updated to v2.0
==============================
Original by VLM for rFactor
Conversion to AC by Terra21
Smoothing of road mesh by nagp
VAO patches and config.ini by norms
Many fixes and improvements by me (see the readme)
View attachment 946135 View attachment 946136

Algarve (Simbin) - updated to v1.8
=======================
Created for WTCC Race by Simbin
Conversion to AC by AC TrackReboot
Included VA patch and ini file improvemment by norms.
Update to v1.8 by ZWISS

Both tracks are here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo

Excellent! Than you very much Zwiss. :cheers:

V1.01 fixed bugs, thanks Gonzo49ers for feedback :)

Thanks for that really nice french circuit,
I really appreciate those kind of short 2km tracks.
That track was nicely made, thanks for the conversion,

There is a grass mesh right under the curbs so the grass is spawning through it

Screenshot_rs_twingo_hm_actk_croixenternois2017_3-8-120-20-43-43.jpg

I tried to fix it with the occluding material of the kerb, but it is not working in the ext_config.file... I haven't figure out how it works yet.

So i disabled the grass spawning on that mesh, it is not perfect, but i think it is better that way. ( that mesh should be removed or altered in the .kn5)

Doing so i noticed there were lights around that track so i turned them on.

Screenshot_rs_twingo_hm_actk_croixenternois2017.jpg

remove the .txt and overwrite file (you can make a backup of your ext_config. file if you don't like it.)

Screenshot_rs_twingo_hm_actk_croixenternois2017_3-8-120-20-43-43.jpg

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    2 KB · Views: 37
on another note...
Rumour says that UModel can be used on ACC to obtain content
resource: zenhax

just a rumour, I could be wrong

car models u can get them for sure... GT4 are easily taken

tracks I really don't know...

last time I put a link over Gamemodels.ru with all tracks but in raw files and maybe it still there...

Is it with all cars? I've had this on some cars due to some LODs not having all the right parts of the car set to cast shadow.
Tested with default tracks and cars..
there is a definite pop-in and pop-out of car body ambient shadow. (its very noticeable)

Thanks for that really nice french circuit,
I really appreciate those kind of short 2km tracks.
That track was nicely made, thanks for the conversion,

There is a grass mesh right under the curbs so the grass is spawning through it

View attachment 946201
I tried to fix it with the occluding material of the kerb, but it is not working in the ext_config.file... I haven't figure out how it works yet.

So i disabled the grass spawning on that mesh, it is not perfect, but i think it is better that way. ( that mesh should be removed or altered in the .kn5)

Doing so i noticed there were lights around that track so i turned them on.

View attachment 946265

remove the .txt and overwrite file (you can make a backup of your ext_config. file if you don't like it.)
View attachment 946201

you have a little old version of CSP because no problem for me with the grass the occluding material be more efficient on recent versions

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back