Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
I dont know how it happened, I must have edited another cars tires... but the tires for this car are wrong.

New Version 1.04:

RMi v1.04
- fixed the tires to spec ; edited the wrong tires before! (were 330 f/r , now 265/305 f/r)
- aero now has wings/diffuser (lots of tweaks)
- mass / inertia adjusted
- ffb back to 1.5 ; for @Teddie
- steering lock set to 360 ; match driver3d ini
- CSP/ParticlesFX pulsed quad exhaust

RMi v1.01
- fixed the clutch
- new power.lut with real dyno
- adjusted tire width and diameter for P8 size
- lowered the FFB to 1.0

Latest release:
rw_jaguarxe_project8_-_v1.04.7z
Size: 40.1 MB

I will try this out and update my current version!

Interiour before and after
upload_2020-9-2_9-46-4.png

upload_2020-9-2_9-46-13.png

And I'm trying to add gold rims but the shaders don't look right yet

upload_2020-9-2_9-46-49.jpeg

Hello,

One quick question:

What's the deal with Guerilla GT4 pack regarding editing the data.acd file? I 've tried to change some wrong values at the drivetrain.ini and digital instruments.ini because both Saleen and Supra have wrong values for autoshifter and instruments and I am not allowed to repack data via CM.

Is it some sort of encryption or proprietary kind of thing? Is there any other way to repack data.acd or am I violating the rules of the mod?

If I am also violating the rules of this forum for asking about this mod pack, the admins can delete my message.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
guys, I tried to do a race on Adelaide 2011 (28 pit boxes) yesterday. All the barriers on the track seem to not have any collision enabled. Or something. I can basically go through the barrier. This wasn't the case a month ago when I last raced on this track?

I can't recall if I downloaded any update in the meantime to this particular track. Can you link the most up to date (and working) version of it?

Thanks

Actually... that's not quite true. The sim that Lando uses at home (and for many many more hours than the 'super simuilator' he uses when at McLaren HQ) is not much different to what many sim racers have. :P

And...
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...-the-thrill-of-sim.lFM26RLpKxViWXTYwSz0J.html

And here's Alex Albon's rig...

https://www.racefans.net/2020/04/30...dware-in-alexander-albon-29000-simracing-rig/

Was talking about their professional simulators - I know their home sims are 'similar' to ours (with a 30K difference in equipment ahah). Still a game in the end ;)

Was talking about their professional simulators - I know their home sims are 'similar' to ours (with a 30K difference in equipment ahah). Still a game in the end ;)

True, but if Lando's Dad wasn't worth 300 million, best friends with Zac Brown (McLaren boss), he'd only be doing sim racing....and look at where he is in F1....a kid that in the Merc could be wining races..

Point is it may just be a game but its as close as many will get without silly rich parents or being a GT3 gentleman driver...

If you get your kid driving karts from 7, have 300 million in the bank and friends in the right places they too could have an F1 podium finish....

Imagine if Lando wasn't so 'lucky' and he was just sim racing on 3k kit, telling people he could drive an F1 car if he had the cash...he'd get laughed at...

Hope it drives properly now... previous owner had put all kinds of racer-boy upgrades, wrap, etc.
A little time spent and restoration to factory specs at the RMi garage was needed ;)

Should I make a Stage1? Smaller supercharger pully, firmer/lower suspension, user adjustable rear wing, etc?

Has anyone tried to match the Nords time?
In 2017, Jaguar took its track-ready XE SV Project 8 sedan to the Nurburgring. The Project 8 then set the record for quickest sedan around the 12.9-mile Nordschleife, with a lap time of 7:21. Thanks to a new tire compound, Jaguar broke its own record, setting a time of 7:18.361

Last edited:
True, but if Lando's Dad wasn't worth 300 million, best friends with Zac Brown (McLaren boss), he'd only be doing sim racing....and look at where he is in F1....a kid that in the Merc could be wining races..

Point is it may just be a game but its as close as many will get without silly rich parents or being a GT3 gentleman driver...

If you get your kid driving karts from 7, have 300 million in the bank and friends in the right places they too could have an F1 podium finish....

Imagine if Lando wasn't so 'lucky' and he was just sim racing on 3k kit, telling people he could drive an F1 car if he had the cash...he'd get laughed at...

Ah, that post. Makes Lando looks like an inept driver who only got there cause his dad is rich (though not that much when it comes to F1 standards), has connections and his best pals with Brown. Not that he's talented, no. Doesn't count.

Ah, that post. Makes Lando looks like an inept driver who only got there cause his dad is rich (though not that much when it comes to F1 standards), has connections and his best pals with Brown. Not that he's talented, no. Doesn't count.

I don't really think that's what Safi meant, but I agree that Lando is a genuinely talented driver. I would argue that he's moving ahead faster thanks to all the time he's spent sim racing... so there's hope for us all yet*.

(*... unless you're a not-so-young bast#$d like myself... and quite a few others here. :embarrassed:)

I helped run a travelling simrig for a few months, went to shopping malls and race tracks around Finland.
At the mall before we went to the tracks, me and the owner were having hotlap competitions, along with regular people ...
Most times on the track were 1.20-1.17, we were both within 1:15.30+-.10. Kid steps up, and after 2 laps puts in a 1.14.20.

That kid is now a Porsche test driver.

Hope it drives properly now... previous owner had put all kinds of racer-boy upgrades, wrap, etc.
A little time spent and restoration to factory specs at the RMi garage was needed ;)

Should I make a Stage1? Smaller supercharger pully, firmer/lower suspension, user adjustable rear wing, etc?

Has anyone tried to match the Nords time?
In 2017, Jaguar took its track-ready XE SV Project 8 sedan to the Nurburgring. The Project 8 then set the record for quickest sedan around the 12.9-mile Nordschleife, with a lap time of 7:21. Thanks to a new tire compound, Jaguar broke its own record, setting a time of 7:18.361

A stage 1 tune would be a great idea!
I haven't tried Nords yet as I'm way to inexperienced to do a full lap as fast as possible so hope someone else steps in.

Small update on the gold rims
upload_2020-9-2_12-23-24.jpeg

I helped run a travelling simrig for a few months, went to shopping malls and race tracks around Finland.
At the mall before we went to the tracks, me and the owner were having hotlap competitions, along with regular people ...
Most times on the track were 1.20-1.17, we were both within 1:15.30+-.10. Kid steps up, and after 2 laps puts in a 1.14.20.

That kid is now a Porsche test driver.
Oh man, I was sooooo hoping that anacdote was going to end with "that kid is now president of the United States of America".

Hi gents and gals
Today, 3 street cars from the fifties:
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé 235 manual 4 speed
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé V8 manual 3 speed
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé V8 with overdrive

50289183823_f8e4cf4ed7_b.jpg

Most of the files in data folder were updated (too lazy to listing that...)
All data's come from these pages:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1957/350195/chevrolet_bel_air_sport_coupe_235_overdrive.html
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...-8_corvette_ramjet_fi_283-hp_close-ratio.html
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...r_sport_coupe_283_v-8_corvette_overdrive.html
that reminds me my father's chevrolet and the music of his V8 in 1959/1960 (ah... nostalgia...)
Download 3 in 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xd8q396u4gn47ax/3chevrolet_belair_1957.7z/file
Have a nice day... or night for those living down under :lol:
Mike
awesome! the sound is fantastic. Any chance for working wipers for rainfx?

Formula Gran Turismo - Version 1.01

Download Link

View attachment 940622
View attachment 940624
3D model by Polyphony Digital, converted and edited by SATLAB
Skins and Textures by SATLAB
Physics by SATLAB
Sounds by Kunos (Ferrari F138)

What's new (compared to v0.8)
  • New aero and suspensions physics: the car is faster, has more downforce and a lot less understeer (faster than F2004... as it should be according to Poliphony Digital)
  • New tyres model
  • Added Bridgestone logo on the rear wing low side
  • Fixed some materials issues
  • Fixed some setup bugs
  • Added new skins (there are14 skins in total based on the original skins in GT6)

Known Issues:
  • No AO inside the rims
  • Front Toe in the setup menu works inversed... (+ decrease the toe, - increase the toe... sincerely I'm still asking myself why this happens)
The mod will be soon available also on Assetto Land

Enjoy it :)

That "More Downforce" I'm having difficulty believing; I'm trying to lap the Nordschleife in this but coming out of Quiddlebacher Hohe and onto the Flugplatz the nose raises up into the air and threatens to flip the whole car over as I crest the hill; the only other 80's and newer formula-style cars that I've driven which exhibit this behaviour are the 1998 Ferrari F300 and the 2025 Ferrari F1 Concept, both developed by the defunct Virtua Simulazioni, and both of those cars are on very outdated tyre models.

It was here or wasn't here because I didn't have it before.I throw it here

I think it is an old model that was created by the collaboration of Gentle Mind Peformance and Modder Esprit.

View media item 67586
gmp_honda_nsxr_na2_s1.rar - 70.7 MB

As a player who is currently gathering a collection of JDM cars to drive on the Shuto Expressway, I really like the cars you post and eagerly anticipate the next ones. Keep it up!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back