Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
From who you got an e-mail?
What are you doing mate? :D
But glad you got it now

Reading all the posts, That is interesting @Mike08 , Everything worked/downloaded fine for me for the for the Monti track, no password needed.
Will try the track a little later today. thank you and take care

If you are looking for the Astra V8 DTM it's available on Velo-mods website here is a link to it

https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/opel.html
253778005.jpg

All of the information for rainFX on any specific track is written in the config file for that track. The VAO file is for 'per-Vertex Ambient Occlusion', which is a fancy way of saying it makes shading nicer, but this has nothing to do with rain.

At this time, with or without a track config that includes rain FX parameters, the new rain 'stuff' is still only working on builds available exclusively to CSP Patreon supporters. A public release probably isn't too far away though.

Just a quick question. I am a patreon for CSP. How do you get tracks to work with rain fx which don't have it built in. Is there a general file that can be inserted into the track to make it works as in puddles etc. Many thanks.

I have a small problem with the rss Bayro 6... the car have two leds bar (on the windscreen and on the bumper) and I can see them both but just if I get too close to them. Any help or anyone have this problem too?:confused:

Today I'm having a rough day, Cheff cut off 50% of my working time in connection with Corona......It's not a health problem, but I feel bad about it.

After long deliberations, I am giving you all my private package of Honda ;)
Maybe somebody will push a new RainFX life into it, wipers, a few things from csp that I can't do yet :gtpflag:

But before any work they will consult it with me and send me the files on PM and I will share a new link.

I've spent a lot of time on mapping the suspension work from the original cars, engine ,gearbox or tires and many more, I didn't spend as much time on any of the cars as on those Honda (especially with EK9 Type R).

If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).

Maybe you can at least get me one beer ..... paypal.me/KubaLB ;)

Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.:cheers:

PS.I Have on HDD also my special versions of the above models but they require more work, including Civic Cup, Tuned by SPOON, Hot Version and others.So far I have no motivation to finish...

Honda Civic EG

View media item 68601
acrm_honda_civic_eg.rar - 45.7 MB

Honda Civic EG6

View media item 68602
acrm_honda_civic_eg6.rar - 100.4 MB

Honda Civic EG6/DC2 (Engine B18C6,Gearbox,suspension,wheels,seats,etc from Integra Type R DC2)

View media item 68603
acrm_honda_civic_eg6_DC2.rar - 105.9 MB

Honda CRX EF9 SiR

View media item 68604
acrm_honda_crx.rar - 67.5 MB

Honda Civic EK9 Type R

View media item 68605
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek.rar - 31.0 MB

Honda Civic EK9 Type R FL

View media item 68606
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek_fl.rar - 33.5 MB

Always fancied a CRX in AC, thanks mate. Hopefully everythings gonnae be alright for you.

Today I'm having a rough day, Cheff cut off 50% of my working time in connection with Corona......It's not a health problem, but I feel bad about it.

Maybe somebody will push a new RainFX life into it, wipers, a few things from csp that I can't do yet :gtpflag:

But before any work they will consult it with me and send me the files on PM and I will share a new link.

I've spent a lot of time on mapping the suspension work from the original cars, engine ,gearbox or tires and many more, I didn't spend as much time on any of the cars as on those Honda (especially with EK9 Type R).

If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).

Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.:cheers:

PS.I Have on HDD also my special versions of the above models but they require more work, including Civic Cup, Tuned by SPOON, Hot Version and others.So far I have no motivation to finish...

Honda Civic EG

View media item 68601

Honda Civic EG6

View media item 68602

Honda Civic EG6/DC2 (Engine B18C6,Gearbox,suspension,wheels,seats,etc from Integra Type R DC2)

View media item 68603

Honda CRX EF9 SiR

View media item 68604

Honda Civic EK9 Type R

View media item 68605

View media item 68606

I have sent you a small paypal aid if you can show pictures of the cars you are talking about, maybe you can be mobilised to complete the work.....Thanks for all the work you do.

Both your 944 and Clio suffer complete lack of any AO, this is a must if you are approaching a 1.0 release as well as many other things. No LOD's and no working wipers etc. Don't get me wrong, I am not meaning to be harsh, you have done a good job so far and it would be great if you could add the above before you reach 1.0 at least. If you need any help with any of that then give me a shout :)
Please! add

Honda Civic EG

View media item 68601

Honda Civic EG6

View media item 68602

View media item 68603

Honda CRX EF9 SiR

View media item 68604

Honda Civic EK9 Type R

View media item 68605

View media item 68606

These cars are amazing the physics are flawless. Just finished 30 laps at Bikernieki Oval like water with Honda Civic EK9 Type R. Where you have bought your ASUS Gaming GF RTX 3080 OC? I don't succeed finding one.

Hi,
Is this lake on the Highlands track suppose to look like this?
And also, does anybody have the version of this track with DRS?Feels to me that huge straight should have DRS :)
20200928175909_1.jpg

Last edited:
Oohkey.. can you send compare Screenshots?
I cannot believe this.
And how many Monti ciottolis are there?!
Which one do you compare?
Mine should Look Like this:

Just only the road should look totally different.
New and other trees everywhere where there was nothing before, flowerfields with grassfx, Grass on the Mountains, changed ruins place with tree an bushes in Front instead of a Bus..
3d Background Mountains.. there wasnt even a Background before... And so on...
I mean that is Totally different.

@Mike08 that you used my track that I converted to meter your skin doesn't cause me any problem, but that you rename the track folder to your name and put the url of your patreon in the track description it's not cool from you

Just a quick question. I am a patreon for CSP. How do you get tracks to work with rain fx which don't have it built in. Is there a general file that can be inserted into the track to make it works as in puddles etc. Many thanks.

RainFX configs are prepared track by track, so all you can do it wait for someone to write a new one for each track, or learn how to do that for yourself. I'm not so concerned about driving in the rain, so I'm happy to wait. Maybe that will change when I eventually upgrade to a more powerful GPU and can run more of all the good-looking but FPS-eating FX that CSP offers.*

(* This sentence has officially contravened the 'International Treaty For Sentences With Too Many Acronyms'.)

Last edited:
Curvelo, complete reimport of trees, colour variations and heights and types are MUCH better now, fixed the two holes in the mesh, and the floating fences, lots of shader fixes too.
Will upload tonight after I fix a tenacious roadverge issue, I will need to add it to terrain and uvmap, no matter what I set it to it sticks out like a sore thumb.

This version is also based on a full extract of the AMS track, from the start, too many things to fix in the other conversion, was simpler to just burn it to the ground and start afresh.

(whats the next best thing to google drive that has a lot of space, this constant deleting of **** to fit more tracks is a PITA)

Last edited:
This might help:

The wheel/hand synch is in data/driver3d.ini
LOCK=360 is normally the correct value. Normally, but not always. But probably 95% of the time.
Example:
Code:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

The type of shifter used is in data/drivetrain.ini in the 'SUPPORT_SHIFTER' line.
Example:
Code:
[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=250                                ;change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=260                              ;change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=250                        ;Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=1                        ; 1=Car supports shifter, 0=car supports only paddles
VALID_SHIFT_RPM_WINDOW=800                    ;range window additional to the precise rev matching rpm that permits gear engage.
CONTROLS_WINDOW_GAIN=0.3                    ;multiplayer for gas,brake,clutch pedals that permits gear engage on different rev matching rpm. the lower the more difficult.
INERTIA=0.0180

Obviously if you are changing from a paddle shift to a gated shifter then you need to grab a gated shifter animation (shift.ksanim) from the 'animations' folder (in the main car folder) of a similar gated-shifter car and overwrite the existing paddle shift animation of your newly-modded car.
The timing of the shift is tweaked in data/driver3d.ini in this section:
Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=290
STATIC_TIME=102
NEGATIVE_TIME=290
PRELOAD_RPM=6800
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

:)

Thank you so much Mascott, i'll never do this mistake again! your tuto was a great help for my next update.

@Mike08 that you used my track that I converted to meter your skin doesn't cause me any problem, but that you rename the track folder to your name and put the url of your patreon in the track description it's not cool from you

Renaming the track folder keeps it from overwriting your conversion. So people can have both installed without having to fuss. A readme giving you credit for the conversion would probably be nice, but the folder name being different is a GOOD thing.

And it's more than a skin. There's a lot of work done to it.

Hi, here is the next update:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR EXTREME

50393872778_5de727d423_b.jpg

302 hp version.
there is an even more powerful version (RS II, 345hp), I am studying this one.

Data
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2000/1991150/mitsubishi_lancer_gsr_evolution_vi_extreme.html
and
https://www.automobile-sportive.com/guide/mitsubishi/lancerevo6.php

Many files updated and last but not least, animations thanks to Mascott
Colors are those from the mitsubishi catalog in 2000

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1gk8fpcegmsvai/hmt_mitsubishi_lancer_evo6gsr_extreme.7z/file

Have fun,
Mike.

PS: I forgot to mention this excellent mod was made by Holmes Modding Team, huge thanks

Last edited:
I have a question or a request. A long/hard year at university awaits me, so I won't have time to check this forum everyday, and less time to play. So is there a excel/drive or someone who lists and saves the best mods this forum shares or creates? Because you guys make like 10 pages per day (and everyday someone posts or creates an amazing mod) and I can't imagine return on December or June and search over the 738273 new pages.
I understand if you don't want to do that or share it, I know it could be unfair or selfish, but I needed to try it, just to try not to miss so very good mods over those months (more that the mods I already missed hahahah)
I hope you don't take it the wrong way, as I said before, I perfectly understand.

302 hp version.
there is an even more powerful version, I am studying this one.

Data
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2000/1991150/mitsubishi_lancer_gsr_evolution_vi_extreme.html
and

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1gk8fpcegmsvai/hmt_mitsubishi_lancer_evo6gsr_extreme.7z/file

Have fun,
Mike.
Nice, never knew there was an eXtreme version of this car made in 2000, I also discovered that it even came with its own special livery which I would love to see someone recreate it soon enough unless I won't consider it...lol
1081166-29637-29-720.jpg

302 hp version.
there is an even more powerful version, I am studying this one.

Data
and

Download:

Have fun,
Mike.

Thanks for this amazing EVO :) I was wondering if there was a way to make it manual shifting, not just the mechanics, but the animation also. But I understand if u wanna keep it that way.

Cheers

I have a question or a request. A long/hard year at university awaits me, so I won't have time to check this forum everyday, and less time to play. So is there a excel/drive or someone who lists and saves the best mods this forum shares or creates? Because you guys make like 10 pages per day (and everyday someone posts or creates an amazing mod) and I can't imagine return on December or June and search over the 738273 new pages.
I understand if you don't want to do that or share it, I know it could be unfair or selfish, but I needed to try it, just to try not to miss so very good mods over those months (more that the mods I already missed hahahah)
I hope you don't take it the wrong way, as I said before, I perfectly understand.

There is indeed,
https : // docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KTDxY3e1oSchzBebCXZXLNu8dy8KHiJXvJSuz2j3UBo/edit?usp=sharing

You'll have to remove the spaces between https : and //
otherwise it doesn't load the link
This is probably enough for you to start with.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back