- 71

- Australia
More and more often, whenever I try to start a race via CM, it takes an eternity to attempt to start the race only to be followed by the message, 'Race Cancelled.' The strange thing is, that on occasion, it launches the original Assetto Corsa launcher in the background (you can tell by the music) and then I use task manager to close the original AC launcher which will occasionally allow me to start a race properly, but this is becoming more and more frequent, I'd say that half of the races I try to start just won't, and it isn't because of the car or track.
Does/has anyone else ever had this issue? And is there a way to solve it? It gets very irritating very quickly.
Cheers,
RenaultDJRTP
Does/has anyone else ever had this issue? And is there a way to solve it? It gets very irritating very quickly.
Cheers,
RenaultDJRTP
