- 365

- United Kingdom
Funny story actually! Recently I made some LOD files for Not Toprace's McLaren 720s GT3. The same way I did the Toyota FT1 Vision GT3... Only to find out the mod could be encrypted... 🤬
I first tested in a full AI grid with great FPS, then shortly after the game will suddenly crash back to the CM menu. I will get a random message stating the "McLaren 720s GT3 drivetrain could be broken" even though I haven't touch the data folder. I will get a similar message if I tinker with any of the Guerilla's GT4 files (oh god I wish I could improve the GT4 LOD it's killing me!)
I still use an old build of CM before it supported encryption and at least one version of that ACC 720S GT3 conversion isn't encrypted as it's working in my showroom without issue. Then again I almost never download car updates so it's possible I have the first version and later versions were then encrypted.
