- 780

- United States
I have the same problem
Mich auch.
I have the same problem
Updated to v1.1Mine Circuit 1999 v1.1 (mirror link)
- 26 pit/start
- AI
- 4 Replay cam
- Camtool Replay (_option_camtool folder)
- CSP recommended
View attachment 972081
・@andres_ramos, the author of the rFactor version and gave me permission
・@shin956, Track convert
・@ckkjw398, Camtool Replay & Track Test (v0.9)
・@ワイエス911, Track Test (v0.9)
Changelog;
- Update ext_config.ini and VAO & Add replay cam (by @CrisT86)
- Repaving the road surface (advice by @TheRealCeeBee)
v1.1
-Fixed an issue where tires would fill in corners
-Fixed an issue where there was no sound of kerb
Thank you to everyone who cooperated!
He seems to like working on multiple projects at one time which i find silly. Was always told as a little kid, when you start something finish it. Dont move onto another thing in the middle of something else
Hi Paulo. You need to put it into "cm_skins" folder. Like this:
View attachment 972322
Hi Paulo, cuz Blackcelica's Istanbul skin is for "acu_istanbulpark_osrw.rar" version.
You can find the download link in the Readme file
You are obviously not touching her properly, be the man.
Hi !I tried LC500 GT500 by@delpinsky recently and find it way slower than the URD JT5. I'm talking about 4.5 secs per lap in fuji speedway!
Sorry but I just want to have a virtual GT500 race with proper bop.Hi !
Is the URD JT5 a "reference" !?
I don't know so tell us about some facts about virtual vs real.![]()
Has anyone tried this Hampton Downs conversion from RF2? Is it just me, or is the sun in the same position regardless of time of day? I don't use SOL.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hampton-downs-rf2-conversion.37126/
And I dig into the official site and find that GT500 cars should do a 1:27 in reality will the JT5 mod did a 1:31 and the LC500 did a 1:36, both driven by 100% AIHi !
Is the URD JT5 a "reference" !?
I don't know so tell us about some facts about virtual vs real.![]()
Mebbe we could try use AVR-500R by Natsuki san, that car should do better for referenceAnd I dig into the official site and find that GT500 cars should do a 1:27 in reality will the JT5 mod did a 1:31 and the LC500 did a 1:36, both driven by 100% AI
for every sod that comes on here sharing BS links to BS platforms, there is an army of people in PM that just reshare it anyway, pointless exercise for fools trying to increase their member count in discord I guess like the youtube hobo's? Discord is painful, I avoid any links to it completely, stuff always shows up here one way or the other anyhow. DO what everyone else does, just share the link in PM, it gets around and everyone gets the damn thing anyway.So I share the LTK Nissian with the Discord link as they wished, and they banned me from LTK.
cest' le vie
Question:
Is there somebody working on the newest track of zandvoort the 1.31 GTP version where the track texture needs to be fixed??
cheers.
but he did say, right under the car release, to not link directly to the car. "unless you're linking discord server (no car link included)".
1.31 is quite old now, several updates to it including my sattelite texture update, hit the search function its in here somewhere.
Here, this will help you:Sorry but I just want to have a virtual GT500 race with proper bop.
Only thing the 33t12 is now missing, it's her SCREAMING flat 12 sound
Absolutely, and the quality across all his mods has suffered greatly because of it. The Group A mod is definitely the best of the bunch and initially its progress seemed to be moving along well but as soon as other mods came along the work seems to have stalled. And to be perfectly honest all the other mods are junk and everything needs a lot of work. Also i find it a little cheeky of him to expect people to pay for his work via Patreon as most if not all the models are ripped from Forza and elsewhere. I have stopped using his stuff anyways.
Not a crazy town, cuz someone will rehosted my link into another sites (like sharemods or assettoland). You know what am i doing, i’m just scaredthe LTK even gave me the Discord link to share when I asked, he knew what I was doing.
*crazy town*
Sure I do, and your work is good, I shared the mod with good faith.Not a crazy town, cuz someone will rehosted my link into another sites (like sharemods or assettoland). You know what am i doing, i’m just scared
Hope you will know about this![]()
Peter Boese has colour readjustment files on Discord, i think. These colour adjustment are for all Kunos tracks. I think there's a link to that from his Sol manual/instructions.Aye. Doesn't do anything. Happens to every single Kunos tracks as well so I'll re-verify for the second time this morning.
Edit : and now I'm stuck in validating hell on Steam. One of those mornings...