Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,030 comments
Well this was an unexpected and pleasant surprise, thank you for posting. May I ask where PedroBlr posts his content? He seems to have a good taste in cars. :cheers:

There are some gems here, but in need of some tweaking. The 250LM has great engine detail but no wiper, the Tuscan (yay!) seems to have no lights, etc.

Only RmiWood and Dragster666 ist here ...., all new faces...and where did the rest of them go ? Ah ok i know .....

Ok jungs Merry Christmas and go to download

Civic Crx from Drks

View attachment 978110 View attachment 978111

https://sharemods.com/vp652zrc8wrx/drks_HON_CRX_Mugen_84_pack.rar.html

Civic WingsWest PedroBlr

View attachment 978113

https://sharemods.com/mfwkwqcucon6/Honda_Civic_Wings_West_By_PedroBLR.zip.html

Bmw M3 by PedroBlr

View attachment 978114

https://sharemods.com/j7bjckr7u4ht/BMW_M3_E36_BSpecial_by_PedroBLR.zip.html

Audi S4 by PedroBlr

View attachment 978115

https://sharemods.com/9ebqhk9v265v/Audi_S4_B6_By_PedroBLR.zip.html

Mitsu Eclipse III gen by PedroBlr

View attachment 978116

https://sharemods.com/ry8nab0xnf3w/Mitsubishi_Eclipse_GT_by_PedroBLR.zip.html

Lambo Murcielago by PedroBlr

View attachment 978117

https://sharemods.com/kro7upg0vjy6/murcielago_by_pedroblr.zip.html

Chevy Chevelle by PedroBlr

View attachment 978118

https://sharemods.com/bnd94vg562gh/chevy_chevelle_by_pedroblr.zip.html

Dodge Viper by PedroBlr

View attachment 978119

https://sharemods.com/ugxlfu6gou57/dodge_viper_2in1_by_pedroblr.zip.html

TVR Pack PedroBlr

View attachment 978120 View attachment 978121 View attachment 978122
https://sharemods.com/4wl42zmwspcd/tvr_pack_by_pedroblr.zip.html

Subaru Brz Tuning by pedroblr

View attachment 978123

https://sharemods.com/dw08afxag8ui/Subaru_BRZ_Tuned_by_PedroBLR.zip.html

Ferrari 250 Lm by pedroblr

View attachment 978125

https://sharemods.com/z0ai9i2218pp/ferrari_250lm_by_pedroblr.zip.html

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Excellent. :cheers:

He has posted this link himself on Youtube
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qzJ1sOgGRwIWwoyiEDSyaQQw70MXODhi

Why anyone would want a Chevelle beats me, but I guess there are pervs in every field :lol:

He posted on Youtube? That's ok.

But as some people are not everytime, everywhere and knows everything, thank tou SIR80 for sharing this find. I didn't know it, despite of my almost 5400 cars.
Btw, I am a perv, at least for you.

Cheers SIR80. 👍

There are some gems here, but in need of some tweaking. The 250LM has great engine detail but no wiper, the Tuscan (yay!) seems to have no lights, etc.

Using the bonnet camera negates all interior/wiper issues (and has probably saved me uninstalling the game and giving up considering the number of broken interior items out there...), so not fussed there and on the exterior side I can basically fix everything but the absolute worst mods at this point (and these don't look bad at a glance).

@mrtomcat66 I have none of these tracks and I don't know where they are at. Is there an existing icon maybe ?
upload_2020-12-14_17-9-35.png

You are missing some of the most beautiful AC tracks then. The touge tracks can be found on the Discord Channel "Touge Union". Link to the channle in the Youtube video below. Unfortunately I dont have any logo from the modders:

Yeah, he's got some interesting and unique cars in there but most of them seem to be WIP so hopefully he'll fix the various issues and finish them off, fix the shaders etc. He seems to like the single-seater 'elbows out' steer.ksanim for quite a few of his cars which is a bit of a shame - it looks quite odd in VR for production cars. It can be swapped but can be a bit of a faff getting everything aligned properly. I guess he doesn't use VR.

Last edited:
View attachment 978134
You are missing some of the most beautiful AC tracks then. The touge tracks can be found on the Discord Channel "Touge Union". Link to the channle in the Youtube video below. Unfortunately I dont have any logo from the modders:

I took the invite of TU to check.
Should I use the TU (Touge Union) logo ? Kozzren has a letter K and "Euro" something I can't even make out what it is. They seem to be working together on tracks.
So, if you like to have a logo to easily recognize the tracks from these guys, I could figure out something...

Edit: I have no interest in Touge tracks, so I don't really feel like I'm missing something here. I agree the tracks seem to look nice though. ;)

I don't like this subscription system I prefer to pay once and for all! a lot of mods in patreon subscription i don't like it and i'm not the only one in the world, i will do without the rain not important for me, i want to pay for mods it's not the problem but it is the negative patreon system!

FYI you can pay once, drop out of the subscription and get to keep your rain.

I don't like this subscription system I prefer to pay once and for all! a lot of mods in patreon subscription i don't like it and i'm not the only one in the world, i will do without the rain not important for me, i want to pay for mods it's not the problem but it is the negative patreon system!

You can join, pay the money, enjoy the rain and cancel after 1 month. IMO this is the 1 and only mod I am happy to pay monthly for, Without CSP I would have stopped playing about 3 years ago. I think that is worth 1 buck a month.

Last edited:
Is there a way to speed up wipers in auto mode?some config so I can edit it.I dont think they are quick enough in light rain and similar weathers.Thanks!

Last edited:
He has posted this link himself on Youtube
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qzJ1sOgGRwIWwoyiEDSyaQQw70MXODhi

Why anyone would want a Chevelle beats me, but I guess there are pervs in every field :lol:

Be sure to download the Peel from his directory. It's an awesome car... if you want to take your time, look around, and enjoy the quality of a track. You can even do circles in the middle of the track lane any time you want on most tracks. It even drifts a little.

preview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a bit of help here not sure what's causing this. This never happened on my XJ220S TWR.
So i changed the Springrate and the wheels went haywire the height of the car was really decreased. Its like the car gained some sort of camber.
I have no clue what's causing this help would be appreciated.
Springrate before being changed
View attachment 978098
View attachment 978099
View attachment 978100
After being changed
View attachment 978101
View attachment 978101
View attachment 978102

Will You get the wheels to right size?

:rolleyes:

So I gave some rain fx stuff a go:

Fuji68:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = asphalt, ROADA01, ROADA02, ROADA03, ROADA04, groove, skids1, skids2, skids3, skids4, skid1, skid2, skid3, skid4, newasphg, 01 - Default, 02 - Default, 03 - Default, 04 - Default, 05 - Default, 06 - Default, 07 - Default, 08 - Default, Tree1, Tree2, 09 - Default, 10 - Default, 11 - Default, 12 - Default, 13 - Default, 14 - Default, 15 - Default, 16 - Default, 17 - Default, 18 - Default, 19 - Default, 20 - Default, 21 - Default
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS_01, GRASS_02, GRASS_03, BBgrass1, BBgrass2, terraindif, newg, 01 - Default, 02 - Default, 03 - Default, 04 - Default, 05 - Default, 06 - Default, 07 - Default, 08 - Default, Tree1, Tree2, 09 - Default, 11 - Default, 12 - Default, 13 - Default, 14 - Default, 15 - Default, 16 - Default, 17 - Default, 18 - Default, 19 - Default, 20 - Default, 21 - Default
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

Goodwood Circuit:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = TARMAC, Skids
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

Bruce Mclaren Motorsport Park Taupo:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS400772, ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS445818, ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS400772, RMBL80
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS62, GRVL66, GRVL220, ROADA943, ROADA937,
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

I'm sure the genii in this thread could do a far better job, but it's sufficent for me. And I know there was somebody I've to and fro'ed with over on FB whose also been looking for a rainfx for Fuji68 so figured I'd stick em up for anybody who wants to give em a go or w/e.

PS: Big thanks to all the modders in here, some great content, I find myself trying out mods for things I care little just because of how good the mods look. And a big big thank you, I can't remember your username, to whomever did the fixes on the Kenmeri Skyline! a dream car of mine.

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_nissan_gtr_fuji68_14-11-120-16-22-13.jpg Screenshot_f5000_mclaren_goodwood_circuit_14-11-120-17-26-42.jpg Screenshot_f5000_mclaren_taupo_motorsport_park_14-11-120-17-59-38.jpg

So I gave some rain fx stuff a go:

Fuji68:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = asphalt, ROADA01, ROADA02, ROADA03, ROADA04, groove, skids1, skids2, skids3, skids4, skid1, skid2, skid3, skid4, newasphg, 01 - Default, 02 - Default, 03 - Default, 04 - Default, 05 - Default, 06 - Default, 07 - Default, 08 - Default, Tree1, Tree2, 09 - Default, 10 - Default, 11 - Default, 12 - Default, 13 - Default, 14 - Default, 15 - Default, 16 - Default, 17 - Default, 18 - Default, 19 - Default, 20 - Default, 21 - Default
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS_01, GRASS_02, GRASS_03, BBgrass1, BBgrass2, terraindif, newg, 01 - Default, 02 - Default, 03 - Default, 04 - Default, 05 - Default, 06 - Default, 07 - Default, 08 - Default, Tree1, Tree2, 09 - Default, 11 - Default, 12 - Default, 13 - Default, 14 - Default, 15 - Default, 16 - Default, 17 - Default, 18 - Default, 19 - Default, 20 - Default, 21 - Default
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

Goodwood Circuit:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = TARMAC, Skids
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

Bruce Mclaren Motorsport Park Taupo:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS400772, ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS445818, ROADA_TARMAC_ENNIS400772, RMBL80
SOAKING_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS62, GRVL66, GRVL220, ROADA943, ROADA937,
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_FILTER_MATERIALS =

I'm sure the genii in this thread could do a far better job, but it's sufficent for me. And I know there was somebody I've to and fro'ed with over on FB whose also been looking for a rainfx for Fuji68 so figured I'd stick em up for anybody who wants to give em a go or w/e.

PS: Big thanks to all the modders in here, some great content, I find myself trying out mods for things I care little just because of how good the mods look. And a big big thank you, I can't remember your username, to whomever did the fixes on the Kenmeri Skyline! a dream car of mine.

View attachment 978151 View attachment 978153 View attachment 978154

good job!, overkill on the selection of puddles materials though, water will only settle on "larger" textures for some reason, generally you are GTG with jsut selecting the track and verge materials, for the soaking material on very light tarmas, copy the puddles materials to the soaking section, makes the tarmac darker also useful for things like concrete etc that get darker when wet.

remember you can use wildcards

roada1, roadb4 1roadc all == ?road?

Be careful when a track has both track AND groove materials, only set the track materials or it creates a weird ridge in the puddles

If a track has seperate lines materials, select them and add to the lines section, makes them more visible through the wet track. (some tracks unfortunately the lines are part of the texture.)

final note, rainfx is LOD (only appears within Nth distance) so no point setting it on items further than a few car lengths from the side of the track in my experience.

have a poke around with STREAM_EDGE and STREAM_POINT from things like bridges and lights etc.

Last edited:
any chance you can look at Interlagos 1975? Its an amazing track. somehow when I add Rainfx, the track stays light.
nevermind I had it,

(this is my defacto base config fyi, works for just about all AMS/RF/RF2 based conversions as they pretty much all use the same material naming conventions)

I just pasted it in and got below, probably needs more tweaks.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROAD?,RUN?,RMB?,RDM?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ROAD?,RUN?,RMB?,RDM?
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS?,CRET?,SAND
LINES_MATERIALS = ROADLINE,ROADGRID
upload_2020-12-15_6-3-48.png

Last edited:
I came up with the idea of using photogrammetry software to try and recreate tracks from games, as exporting them from things like gran turimso can be a pain, if not impossible.

View attachment 978089
it's taking a long time to process all of the screenshots
View attachment 978092

Seem to be getting something....

View attachment 978093
View attachment 978094
View attachment 978095

Will update with results!

I tried the same to get a base for the Pug RCZ GR.3 car, and it did not work well. I've been meaning to try again with a basic grid pattern painted on the car because I know that helps with PG real things.

Please do let us know how it turns out!

re: encryption
Going through Race Department's T.O.S

"Posts, attachments, uploads or links which contain original game files or encrypted files are not allowed."

Technically... ANY encrypted mod can be removed from RD, simply because it is encrypted.

I think some of the RD's policies are weird, but this is awesome: to see the biggest modding site stand against encryption.

good job!, overkill on the selection of puddles materials though, water will only settle on "larger" textures for some reason, generally you are GTG with jsut selecting the track and verge materials, for the soaking material on very light tarmas, copy the puddles materials to the soaking section, makes the tarmac darker also useful for things like concrete etc that get darker when wet.

remember you can use wildcards

roada1, roadb4 1roadc all == ?road?

Be careful when a track has both track AND groove materials, only set the track materials or it creates a weird ridge in the puddles

If a track has seperate lines materials, select them and add to the lines section, makes them more visible through the wet track. (some tracks unfortunately the lines are part of the texture.)

final note, rainfx is LOD (only appears within Nth distance) so no point setting it on items further than a few car lengths from the side of the track in my experience.

have a poke around with STREAM_EDGE and STREAM_POINT from things like bridges and lights etc.
Damn thanks! I'm definitely going to be working on getting my head round this. Maybe if I can get my head around this kinda thing, I can one day get the McLaren M6GT that was recently released and the Nissan Kenmeri I found here some wipers.

I tried the same to get a base for the Pug RCZ GR.3 car, and it did not work well. I've been meaning to try again with a basic grid pattern painted on the car because I know that helps with PG real things.

Please do let us know how it turns out!

Doing the whole track at once has... not given great results at all, so i'm going to reduce the area, and use more pictures to try and piece together individual parts.

nevermind I had it,

(this is my defacto base config fyi, works for just about all AMS/RF/RF2 based conversions as they pretty much all use the same material naming conventions)

I just pasted it in and got below, probably needs more tweaks.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROAD?,RUN?,RMB?,RDM?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ROAD?,RUN?,RMB?,RDM?
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS?,CRET?,SAND
LINES_MATERIALS = ROADLINE,ROADGRID
View attachment 978168

thank you

Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Converted from Real Racing 3

If you can't download it press the black square it should redirect you to the download.

Phew took me a bit to do since I've gotten a lot lazier than expected
anyways here it is the car should be 100% like the real car in terms of specs
Not sure how much are the Physics realistic on the other hand tho it likes to oversteer
like the real 996 GT2 which is something. Also thanks to Beezer215 for testing the car!

Happy to do the 996 GT2 some justice as most of the time its kept under a rug
because of the '''Fried egg headlights''' i still don't listen to that nonsense.
This Porsche is definitely iconic because of its design sure its not on par with the classic
911 or the 993 but its up there.

The only stuff that needs to be fixed/added is:
Digital instruments mostly just the kmh digital gauge because there's no texture for it so it can be placed there since it wont overlap
any texture over it.
Better wipers the ones i did right now are meh its like the wipers are cursed i literally animated them to wipe the whole glass but they only wipe half of the glass.
Physics improvements as always.
The only bug if i should call is it is i feel like the rims shake too much but it could probably be just me.
Feel free to update the car always just don't forget to credit me and Beezer215!
Screenshot_porsche_996_gt2_ks_laguna_seca_14-11-120-21-1-6.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I've been just absolutely blown away by the amount of amazing work I've seen coming out of this community by fellow sim racers, it's amazing to see so many talented people making Assetto Corsa, IMHO, still the greatest racing simulator on the market.

My question: I know there's a RainFX update for LeMans 2017 (lemans_2017) However, IMO, the best Le Mans out there is Le Mans FM7 (2018) folder name (sx_lemans) It's absolutely superb. Has anyone created a RainFX patch for that version? Is anyone planning on creating one?

My other favorite track is Daytona Road Course (rt_daytona) by the Reboot Team. Has anyone made a RainFX patch for this awesome track as well? Is anyone working on one?

Thanks for taking a look at my post and hope you all have a fantastic day! :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back