Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,000 comments
Thx, I will upload more of these(^^

1. If You need ~120 meters of braking into the first chickane at mulsanne, brakes are good enough.
2. I've been throgh downforce level discussions few times already. This is as much as VRC's B1, less than ACR's 908, less than IRL wind tunnel tests show. You have to believe me; this is how these cars go;)

Forget the brake comment, my pedals were messed up :lol::banghead:
But the steering just feels weird :boggled:

ALT+PRTSCR captures the active window, and copies to clipboard.
CTL-V (SHIFT+INS) to paste directly into GTP message
like this :)
upload_2021-2-4_22-49-48.png

Great lookin' model and addition to AC. However, the suspension drives like a delivery truck with pitch and yaw, and it rears up and dives with acceleration and braking (testing the Spider). Also, you might check the gear ratios. I know you're still figuring this out. Maybe someone can help you with the physics and setup. I look forward to the next update!

I'm not the author, but yea I just took a look at the gearing and its totally wrong lol

Hi Guys,

Been racing with VRC's Formula NA 1999 lately, and only noticed recently that the wheels of the AI keep popping in and out of view.
The lods a, b, c and d look as if they were done properly. In any case, only by removing lods b, c and d, did the problem go away.
I find it very strange that I had to remove the lods to stop items from popping in and out of view.
Would there be a better solution to this issue? It would be nice to keep the lods. Issue was tested on multiple tracks.
Appreciate any insight.

Thanks guys!!..;)

I'd suggest playing this before hating the model:

View attachment 989447 View attachment 989448
Changelog in car description.

All credit goes to NeilB1971 for model uploading.
https://mega.nz/file/qKowBCzI#3aAA1rVgDfYJ0UcSvgvwR5OrbL0CihBR5p88QJQQ75M

Let me know if there are issues.
Cheers(^^

Great looking model, and the cockpit looks good (VR user here). However, I'm testing this with my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer, and the FFB is extremely heavy, and when pulling away from a stop or hitting bumps on the track surface, it causes the wheel to shake and judder violently. I tried to adjust it with the in-sim app, and even at 60% and reducing road feel, it's still very heavy, while loosing detail. It was so drastically bad, I tested with another prototype just to make sure something wasn't off with my wheel or settings.

With some "fixing" I think this will be a great mod. I'll watch for the next update!

Last edited by a moderator:
AC\graphicsmanager.cpp (446): GraphicsManager::setVB
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

this is the error screen

It works normally when I close the csp Also when I close fake shadow fx in csp settings, the car is running again. as an English language and computer novice, I can do this. sorry

Last edited:
Great looking model, and the cockpit looks good (VR user here). However, I'm testing this with my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer, and the FFB is extremely heavy, and when pulling away from a stop or hitting bumps on the track surface, it causes the wheel to shake and judder violently. I tried to adjust it with the in-sim app, and even at 60% and reducing road feel, it's still very heavy, while loosing detail. It was so drastically bad, I tested with another prototype just to make sure something wasn't off with my wheel or settings.

With some "fixing" I think this will be a great mod. I'll watch for the next update!
I'll Look into that tommorow and pm You with update for consultation.

Just wondering if anyone have the model to the Aston Martin Cygnet from Forza? I used to have it, but lost it somewhere in the process and its no longer available off gamemodels.
Man do i remember this thing it was my first convert ever didn't even bother to finish it lol.
preview.jpg

The wheels look really off lol.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Been racing with VRC's Formula NA 1999 lately, and only noticed recently that the wheels of the AI keep popping in and out of view.
The lods a, b, c and d look as if they were done properly. In any case, only by removing lods b, c and d, did the problem go away.
I find it very strange that I had to remove the lods to stop items from popping in and out of view.
Would there be a better solution to this issue? It would be nice to keep the lods. Issue was tested on multiple tracks.
Appreciate any insight.

Thanks guys!!..

I've had the same problem with several open wheelers, too. It's caused by a hidden option of the "Graphic adjustments" of CSP.
Open the file "extension/config/graphics_adjustments.ini" and deactivate 3 lines under [VISIBLE_CARS].

[VISIBLE_CARS]
; hidden
; four values are for: LOD A, simplified render without some extra bits, LOD C and LOD D

;MAIN=2, 8, 8, 28
;GBUFFER=2, 8, 8, 12
;SHADOWS=2, 4, 4, 12

SPECTATING_MAIN=6, 20, 20, 200
SPECTATING_GBUFFER=3, 12, 12, 24
SPECTATING_SHADOWS=3, 6, 6, 24

MIRROR=1, 4, 4, 12

I placed here all the updates I made, on RD they have deleted because ethically they do not want improvements to simdream mods
them it's my first car modifications , i'm noob and so they're not perfect but at least they make simdream mods playable, maybe they have too much grip, I will try to correct in the future.
or if someone wants to improve them it is welcome

improvements to the physics of the mod:
add Kers for all ( mod 2009 )
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod simdream
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
make sure the mod has the folders with the same names

F1 2007 : https://sharemods.com/ldat5he54xzc/F1_2007.7z.html

F1 2008 : https://sharemods.com/07vv8poha17m/F1_2008.7z.html

F1 2009 : https://sharemods.com/pbuvademy71c/F1_2009.7z.html

F1 2010 : https://sharemods.com/w0jst79zgfwl/F1_2010.7z.html

F1 2012 : https://sharemods.com/8cm4u0jt3nuo/F1_2012.7z.html

enjoy

Cheers(^^

Here's a FFB "quick-fix" data.acd file--sets the steer assist to 1.0. Copy this over the existing one in the kc_lola_b10_65_2011 folder. There's also a data folder included with this mod. You might delete it or rename it as a backup.

It drives much better now. I actually bumped the FFB up to 104 to make the wheel a little heavier. I like driving it with the traction control turned way down to 11. It might still need some slight adjustments, physics-wise. The brakes do seem slightly weak compared to other prototypes.

Attachments

• Lola B1065 Rebellion-Toyota data.zip
    54.7 KB · Views: 35
Here's a FFB "quick-fix" data.acd file--sets the steer assist to 1.0. Copy this over the existing one. There's also a data folder included with this mod. You might delete it or rename it as a backup.

It drives much better now. I actually bumped the FFB up to 104 to make the wheel a little heavier. I like driving it with the traction control turned way down to 11. It might still need some slight adjustments, physics-wise. The brakes do seem slightly weak compared to other prototypes.

excuse to make the steering wheel harder, for all cars?
do you have to modify the car.ini file at this point?

[CONTROLS]

FFMULT = 2.00; Force Feedback power multiplier ??
STEER_ASSIST = 0.60; Variable steer assist, speed relative
STEER_LOCK = 300; Real car's steer lock from center to right
STEER_RATIO = 16; Steer ratio
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO = 0.00195;

At night and at dusk the lights were very dim. What do you think? Previous versions of the night lights were closer to the real. Extra layouts and cams look great!

Easy thing to tweek to personal tastes is simply plop this into the extension track folder and fiddle till happy with the lights. Takes care of car lights too.
I mean you can use BLM lights too, but this i prefer.

I just did this 0n Misano and dropped lights down to 0.4 and up'd the specular to 1.5 (cars lights on road)

[LIGHTING]
SPECULAR_MULT=1.0
LIT_MULT=1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT=1.0

excuse to make the steering wheel harder, for all cars?
do you have to modify the car.ini file at this point?

[CONTROLS]

FFMULT = 2.00; Force Feedback power multiplier ??
STEER_ASSIST = 0.60; Variable steer assist, speed relative
STEER_LOCK = 300; Real car's steer lock from center to right
STEER_RATIO = 16; Steer ratio
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO = 0.00195;

This is only for the Lola B10/65 Rebellion-Toyota posted earlier. Place this data.acd file in the kc_lola_b10_65_2011 folder.

Portofino just came out

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari Portofino 2019'
1f697.png

3D Model from Forza Horizon 4
  • Rims, Interior Leather, Calipers, Stitches and Car Color can be changed in the Showroom "Paint Shop" so you can make your own cool color combinations
    1f603.png
  • Most of the car AO Mapped
  • Blinkers, Hazard (Inside and out) , Headlights and Handbrake lights Working
  • Digital KM/H, Gear and Fuel Amount

Note: This is my first Mod, so any feedback is more than welcome !

ENJOY!
    1f973.png
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/yqhgQYrR#GszzS78XX9uRSXCCAgnlcqzFZE84VnY5gWC3ZegwDRk

147167206_5369496573090303_7926150349708789621_o.jpg

Congrats for your 1st mod and thanks and keep and coming more mods cheers:cheers:

Cheers(^^

He is back with another overhaul. Great job on the Rebellion Lola overhaul (can't wait for the other lolas to be overhauled it'll be interesting with the other engines and whatnot). Along with a great job on @Ponz for creating the F1 overhauls.

Prague RSR Live Timing Issue

I just discovered on this version of Prague that there's an issue just after you cross the bridge on the long counter-clockwise (regular) version. A road surface in the model there must be named incorrectly as it's tripping up RSR Live Timing. Every lap is disqualified, and the time isn't recorded. Maybe someone can take a look at it.

This is the version I'm using...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nr0dhtkt2d9d6dr/prague_fm7_v0.5.7z/file

Didnt know Da Wallace.But in my next video today i will put link from your page with pleasure,to people can find you and enjoy in your mods ,Thank you for give me your link .My email is elitforce47@gmail.com .And in my evry video i will say name of evry moder who made mods with pleasure .Thank s to your hard work guys we all have chance to drive and enjoy in Assetto Corsa !

Cheers(^^

The handling and driving experience of this car is fantastic.
After tested it from Helsinki, passing by by Hethel, indonesia to Moskow, the overall geedback I can give is a very good one.
I confess I had to make a few changes, but nothing special. The FF is so good that I classify it inside of the best ones.

Worthing what it worth,
Cheers

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back