Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
That seems to be EXACTLY IT!!! I´ll keep on testing but it sure seems like it. Thank you!!! :)

I stil couldn´t find a thorough and detailed manual for CM. Do you know any?
No problem! :) I haven't seen a manual for CM. Maybe there's a PDF or something in the download. It's been a while since I downloaded it fresh.

Just wondering if anyone have the model to the Aston Martin Cygnet from Forza? I used to have it, but lost it somewhere in the process and its no longer available off gamemodels.

I downloaded it out of curiosity. As soon as I saw all the configuration involved, it was an instant delete. You gotta adapt everything to it, making it terribly difficult to swap for another afterwards.
Read the description, watched screenshots and despite some guys raving about it I was never really impressed and stayed sceptical. So I never downloaded/installed it and now I'm glad I did not. :P

That seems to be EXACTLY IT!!! I´ll keep on testing but it sure seems like it. Thank you!!! :)

I stil couldn´t find a thorough and detailed manual for CM. Do you know any?

Was this about the bopping head on close camera?

I downloaded it out of curiosity. As soon as I saw all the configuration involved, it was an instant delete. You gotta adapt everything to it, making it terribly difficult to swap for another afterwards.

I am very critical of my AC settings etc, but just save a preset for video and CSP before selecting the HSW presets. It changes everything back properly. IMO, and I have 156 pp filters, it has the best replay visuals of any filter to suit my taste for realism for what I would see on TV. If anything, perhaps too much blur, but I can adjust that to taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 1 year later but... Someone has that Zonda GR Bjorn_G tried to find? It's really hard to find it now (at least for me), and I found it in an hungarian weird site but the link is down :)

By any change being this one?
lqvi.png

yeu7.png

Last edited:
No slider, I didn't change anything!
The image I posted is an original one.
This is the track posted a few pages back.
Sorry again, for all the inconvenience.
I reuploaded the track with better structure, as I normally do.
Hope this will work better.
I´ll chance the link to this one in original post too, for the late comers:
https://sharemods.com/5030xrv8xi95/magny_cours_v4.4b.7z.html
:D

Hope this works better! Maybe delete the old folder before. That one that doesn´t work for you now. And again sorry for messing it up.
Take care and get well soon... :cheers:

Sorry again, for all the inconvenience.
I reuploaded the track with better structure, as I normally do.
Hope this will work better.
I´ll chance the link to this one in original post too, for the late comers:
https://sharemods.com/5030xrv8xi95/magny_cours_v4.4b.7z.html
:D

Hope this works better! Maybe delete the old folder before. That one that doesn´t work for you now. And again sorry for messing it up.
Take care and get well soon... :cheers:

Thank you @slider666. It is working fine.

Cheers

Ok boys and girls who didnt download yet a car BMW M6 GT3 for Asseto Coesa with bunch of skins ,can do here on this link from the video description .
This is just for those people who dont have this car yet ,and its free.See you !

Is this our Guerilla M6 GT3? If so, why not mention us in the video?:D

And we have moved our main plattform from Facebook to www.guerilla-mods.de
And all cars can now be found in the forum under the Downloads section.:cheers:

Was this about the bopping head on close camera?

I am very critical of my AC settings etc, but just save a preset for video and CSP before selecting the HSW presets. It changes everything back properly. IMO, and I have 156 pp filters, it has the best replay visuals of any filter to suit my taste for realism for what I would see on TV. If anything, perhaps too much blur, but I can adjust that to taste.

Yes, i want to clarify that in no way is it HSW, i was being a bit flippant referencing it but its not that as didn't i use his presets as not necessary as i already use TAA and extra blur effect.

I have been a horizon weathers convert a while now and you can flip between sol, HSW, horizon and base default no problem. I even started adapting the base weathers myself , which is pretty much what horizon is anyway.

My issue seems to be somewhere along the way stuff got jumbled up.
I was on 1.69 rain fx, all great, installed new sol and 1.72 rain fx, then went back to 1.69 noticed i'd lost windscren fx, went back to 1.72 noticed shadows had weird lines in them at a certain distance... did this several times even back to 1.6 and even back to 1.52 CSP!

Then started messing with far planes and shadows fx settings, messed with car lods all on saved presets...

Now i might just install csp 1.72 rain fx via CM rather than manual install like i normally would do...

You can fiddle too much....reminds me of PCars 1 FFB settings, right rabbit hole those were, spent more time looking for the golden settings rather than driving...

BTW the way i found them one day, it was perfect in the Clio cup, then i switched cars...and realised each cars FFB had to be fiddled with.....endless..

I think you can break CSP with going up and down numbers and using the patreon builds.... well i certainly can anyway!

TBH there isn't any modes in AC that is suitable for this "track". Was it only used as a hangout spot?
Practice works very well!

"-1 pit, - just for fun"
Yes, it is for fun... maybe some have children that want to drive mommy or daddys simulator (and should look crazy wild in VR too).

It's ok if you don't like it...
I had fun putting it into the game.

Last edited:
Portofino just came out

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari Portofino 2019'
1f697.png

3D Model from Forza Horizon 4
  • Rims, Interior Leather, Calipers, Stitches and Car Color can be changed in the Showroom "Paint Shop" so you can make your own cool color combinations
    1f603.png
  • Most of the car AO Mapped
  • Blinkers, Hazard (Inside and out) , Headlights and Handbrake lights Working
  • Digital KM/H, Gear and Fuel Amount

Note: This is my first Mod, so any feedback is more than welcome !

ENJOY!
    1f973.png
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/yqhgQYrR#GszzS78XX9uRSXCCAgnlcqzFZE84VnY5gWC3ZegwDRk

147167206_5369496573090303_7926150349708789621_o.jpg

Portofino just came out

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari Portofino 2019'
1f697.png

3D Model from Forza Horizon 4
  • Rims, Interior Leather, Calipers, Stitches and Car Color can be changed in the Showroom "Paint Shop" so you can make your own cool color combinations
    1f603.png
  • Most of the car AO Mapped
  • Blinkers, Hazard (Inside and out) , Headlights and Handbrake lights Working
  • Digital KM/H, Gear and Fuel Amount

Note: This is my first Mod, so any feedback is more than welcome !

ENJOY!
    1f973.png
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/yqhgQYrR#GszzS78XX9uRSXCCAgnlcqzFZE84VnY5gWC3ZegwDRk

147167206_5369496573090303_7926150349708789621_o.jpg

Great lookin' model and addition to AC. However, the suspension drives like a delivery truck with pitch and yaw, and it rears up and dives with acceleration and braking (testing the Spider). Also, you might check the gear ratios. I know you're still figuring this out. Maybe someone can help you with the physics and setup. I look forward to the next update!

Last edited by a moderator:
@xezez thanks for the SOL tip. but. after reading a few pages I relaised I also installed the other weather thing.
uninstalled it, replacd my csp/cm settings-backup files and all is good with the world again, the other weather thing was costing me 30-40fps in some combos, but at least 20fps down in all scenraios, live and learn, will leave weather to SOL from now on.

did update to that newer sol, seem marginally faster than 2.0.2 a few fps 5~10 in some track car combos, bit of a win!

Great project :cheers:

• The brakes feel quite weak.
  • The steering is way too direct; too effective; way too much downforce?
Thx, I will upload more of these(^^

1. If You need ~120 meters of braking into the first chickane at mulsanne, brakes are good enough.
2. I've been throgh downforce level discussions few times already. This is as much as VRC's B1, less than ACR's 908, less than IRL wind tunnel tests show. You have to believe me; this is how these cars go;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back