Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,800 comments
Neva Ring with rain and lighting.

xpAce-rKfFc.jpg

Neva track camtool.... its bumpy for sure.

Attachments

• neva_ring_-nevacam1.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 35
Can't you just hide the balloon with a config (or remove it from the kn5 entitrely) rather than having to disable spectators? This will obviously disable spectators for all tracks unless you remember to keep changing it every time you race this track. I'm not normally a fan of universal settings changes to cater for just one track for this very reason. I'm old and forgetful and drink an awful lot of whisky.
Surely there must be a more elegant way of dealing with this?

Usually I do this with a command line to hide the stuff via [MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...] but this time I was in a flow (and too lazy..). I usually have "hide spectators" checked so it is not a big thing for me. I wonder why anyone would be eager to have these ugly cardboard people shown in first place?!

Usually I do this with a command line to hide the stuff via [MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...] but this time I was in a flow (and too lazy..). I usually have "hide spectators" checked so it is not a big thing for me. I wonder why anyone would be eager to have these ugly cardboard people shown in first place?!
Isn't that kind of like when people inform a car modder that the headlights don't work and he replies that it doesn't bother him because he never races at night anyway..?
;)

Last edited:

Because while driving with high speed you cant really tell they are cardboard...because you dont pay attenion to them, at least my attention is on the next corner not people. but they make a track look a little more full of life (just by seeing the people silhouettes in the corner of your eye ?
But of yourse im not using AC for making photos with cars and surroundings. I drive.

We got there in the end. Thank you.

A few members are asking about where to find mods, many of us here have been tirelessly cataloging all the mods in this thread and from around the web, into a "mod encyclopedia" that hopes to benefit everyone here by acting as a great companion app to this site, and hopefully reduce the barrier to entry for new members of the AC communty.

It's built and maintained by GTP members, for GTP members!
If you are a GTP member and have a GTP account you can join by simply clicking this link and sending me DM:

https://discord.com/invite/z9TubbcZJx

There is an impressive and comprehensive library with thousands of posts and tens of thousands of freely available mods (same rules apply as here NO PAID content etc.) all using the official links posted by the authors / creators etc. where possible.

There is also an open world 24hr day/night cruise server (with police), hot lap server, race server (with weekly scheduled races) screenshot competitions, development guides, how to guides, beta tests for upcoming mods, exclusive content and more.

The Hot-Lap Server Details Are Here (My Sig or Discord):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-hotlaps.397004/
IMG_2295.jpgimage0.png

The Race Server Details Are Here (My Sig or Discord):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-daily-sprint-race-server-ala-gt-sport.397998/
F1-91.jpg C7.jpg GT3.jpg GT4.jpg MX5.jpg RX7.jpg TC70s.jpg v8SC.jpgCapture7.JPG

The New Open World Cruise / Drift Server (My Sig or Discord):
Screenshot_2021-02-25_222227.png

Last edited:
You pay for a month.
So if you pay 1 dollar you get one month of his releases.
You can cancel the patreon and keep the latest csp version .
But you have to subscribe again if you want a newer version then
Please be aware the monthly subscription runs for a calendar month for everyone, and not 1 month from your subscription date.
If you subscribe today and decide to contribute monthly, you will be charged again on March 1.
Also, upon cancelling, your subscription will remain in force until the end of the month.

Last edited:
Because while driving with high speed you cant really tell they are cardboard...because you dont pay attenion to them, at least my attention is on the next corner not people. but they make a track look a little more full of life (just by seeing the people silhouettes in the corner of your eye ?
But of yourse im not using AC for making photos with cars and surroundings. I drive.

Nice, so that´s your opinion. What do you think I do in AC? Wait...I mostly edit tracks to have it brought to 2021 standards (with my own abilities and restrictions) in my spare time, share it with the community for FREE but I see I only receive negative comments so I wonder if I should take this into account to treat this as my last contribution here at GTP. Simple rule - if you don´t like it, don´t use it.
I´ve got nearly 800 hrs on AC and have nearly all 709 achievements unlocked so I think I don´t need to tell I also drive in AC (as you wrote).
upload_2021-2-26_16-37-13.png

Nice, so that´s your opinion. What do you think I do in AC? Wait...I mostly edit tracks to have it brought to 2021 standards (with my own abilities and restrictions) in my spare time, share it with the community for FREE but I see I only receive negative comments so I wonder if I should take this into account to treat this as my last contribution here at GTP. Simple rule - if you don´t like it, don´t use it.
View attachment 994300
What you see as negative comments others might see as constructive feedback. Anyone who shares their mods must be prepared to listen to this, it goes with the territory. I simply asked if there was a more appropriate way to hide the bits you were trying to (a way that won't also affect other tracks), and you basically agreed that there was but said you were "too lazy" to do it. You then proceeded to belittle anyone who decides to have spectators turned on because it's not what you do. Then when someone pointed out why they do like to have spectators turned on (and I'm the same, as I'm sure many other people here are) it all got a little heated. People are only expressing opinions here, and in a civilised way too.
Come on, that's hardly grounds to stop sharing your work, surely? If all modders took feedback to heart like this then nothing would end up getting released, and nothing would certainly be developed and improved.
:)

1st thanks for the comment, second the car is still BETA. The car has some physics from 190e but not all, also it's AWD not RWD + I dint drive the real car to know how it feels. About the v8 supercar's wing, it's like this because the car is from the Granturismo series.
I tried to make it easy to drive because I'm not a 3dmoder or someone who makes 3d modeling, if you are good at this staff feel free to make a better one with a good model good physics good sound animations etc... I will happy to test it.+ I dint post it here someone takes it for the FB page I think and post it here without my knowing. it,s not something bad but I can check the comments to make it better.

Good response. I think we all, me included, could do with being a bit more like Greg ST....

I will from this day forward, stop, and think...."what would Greg ST do?"

Joking aside, judging by your response (to what i, at least, thought was baiting) you aren't a 12 year old modder.

Every stuffs from Our Racing Simulator are worthless anyway. That car is over 250 objects, no ao interior, physics took from 190e dtm kunos, the wing looks like v8 supercar's wing, no working wipers. That's all
You need to be a bit more careful with how accurate you are.

You see, AC Our Racing Simulator on Facebook has a small number of high-quality mods, while AC Our Racing Simulator Group is a different page, and actually who you are referring to.

I´ve got nearly 800 hrs on AC and have nearly all 709 achievements unlocked so I think I don´t need to tell I also drive in AC (as you wrote).
View attachment 994300
Man you can get angry quite easy. Take a big breath. I know you and your mods. And use them too. And I appreciate everything you make (really!). But you make a track and then say to use it in a way that YOU like because that is better because you like it that way...come on. And please don't stop doing what you do. I was just pointing out my opinion. Didn't intended to start a war or drama because there is enough on this forum. Peace !

Last edited:
Oulton Park International.

This has become probably my favourite track in AC right now (re-boot version). I never quite had too much love for it until the recent ACC dlc release which I thought was amazing. So, I went back to drive the AC version and it shocked me how good this version is. The whole thing is simply magnificent and what a great little track. Well done to the guys who brought you this magnificent track and I thoroughly recommend GT3, BTCC or even F3 or the likes around here.

Hope you like my home circuit it's ever better in real life. The track just need a few improvements inline with circuit features.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back