Scaff
Moderator
- 30,046

- He/Him
- ScaffUK
Thanks for doing this, I’ve been thinking of doing the same on my (small) channel, as I don’t have to worry about being demonetised.I almost didn't post this video, but I suppose even if it incurs some level of wrath from the SD team, I'm willing to fall on that sword. I was contacted by a friend of my channel who happens to be among the most talented modders in the community in my opinion, and he is at the end of his rope with SD. He's asked for his work to be removed, and they ignore him. He and so many other talented people deserve better based on how much they've given the AC community over many years, so I think it's best that I do what I can.
Thanks for the share my man!
I mentioned them in this video....
The Ethics of Modding in Sim Racing
....so a follow up might be due.