Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,845 comments
Madeena al-Bahar
v1.0
View attachment 996246 View attachment 996247 View attachment 996248 View attachment 996249 View attachment 996250 View attachment 996253

Madeena Al Bahar is a fictional 4.615 km long street circuit, located somewhere.... around Dubai.

Features:
- 20 car grid (15 car max AI please)
- LightsFX, LightsFX, LightsFX (did I mention it has lights?)
- RainFX, VAO, fully CSP dependant
- physical mesh
- gratuitous sky objects

AC Credits:
@Mitch9 - extensive mesh rework, textures and all CSP features including the incredible light show
@RMi_wood - track conversion, AI, graphical theme concept, etcetera
@DaBaeda - Cameras

Origin Credits:
Track created by MadCowie
GTR2 versions by BillBro and BenMK1*
*This track based on the GTR2 version by BenMK1

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Beautiful track at night...

back to normal mod discussions ..

is there any modern Trans Am mod ? or maybe some similiar cars?

like these

How much interest is there really in something like this? It's something that now that we've completed Willow Springs, that I want to bring to VRC and see if they can create something for us. Biggest thing is bringing them a mod idea people would actually want to use and buy from them. I have a couple friends who run TA2 and can provide the necessary feedback for the mod as well so it'd be much more accurate... but... really want to see if this is something the community would actually want before we drop the cash to make it happen haha.

Got a weird problem with Legion's R390 GT1 - once I hit the redline the sound is just... Comically bad :

https://streamja.com/Ky3mp

Swapped sounds with the GTR GT3, R8 GT3, any car and it still happens lol. What's the problem here ?

(beware : **** driving)
This happens when the car has a higher RPM than the sounds were designed for, you could try replacing the sounds with those of a car with higher RPMs or reducing the RPM limiter on the R390.

How much interest is there really in something like this? It's something that now that we've completed Willow Springs, that I want to bring to VRC and see if they can create something for us. Biggest thing is bringing them a mod idea people would actually want to use and buy from them. I have a couple friends who run TA2 and can provide the necessary feedback for the mod as well so it'd be much more accurate... but... really want to see if this is something the community would actually want before we drop the cash to make it happen haha.

I'd be happy to drop cash for this, it's a fresh and new category that'd be a great addition to the classes we already have

back to normal mod discussions ..

is there any modern Trans Am mod ? or maybe some similiar cars?

like these

This was posted on the Facebook page of the Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod. They said they're planning on bringing TA2 to AC soon. Looks like it's done by the guys at themodsquad.info. I don't know them personally or have any more details on this, just giving you a heads up on what's out there. I'd also love to give these a try in the near future
122214384_408341030556888_2875110116505348395_o.jpg

122078976_408499257207732_4975417479494101013_o.jpg

Last edited:
Madeena al-Bahar
v1.0
View attachment 996246 View attachment 996247 View attachment 996248 View attachment 996249 View attachment 996250 View attachment 996253

Madeena Al Bahar is a fictional 4.615 km long street circuit, located somewhere.... around Dubai.

Features:
- physical mesh
- gratuitous sky objects

AC Credits:
@Mitch9 - extensive mesh rework, textures and all CSP features including the incredible light show
@DaBaeda - Cameras

Origin Credits:

Wow RMI, what an improvement in your mods. Really appreciate thank you so much:cheers:

Updated Skins for upcoming Pessio Garage RD1 Nations Cup
EDIT: 09/03/2021 Updated versions here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2308#post-13369080

original post here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2302#post-13367664

__custom_showroom_1615153026.jpg
__custom_showroom_1615153339.jpg
__custom_showroom_1615153433.jpg

Skins go here; yourpc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\pessio_garage_rd1\skins (Helmet, drivers suit and gloves included in skin)
Car here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pessio-garage-rd1-porknose.30886/

Attachments

• 2021_spain_43.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 2021_canada_41.zip
    6 MB · Views: 31
  • 2021_italy_99.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hey, I just heard recently that simdream is being shunted from the community for copystriking some youtuber. Does this mean I got to delete the C8 I got from them?

Hey everyone, I'm running a league and this week we race at Zolder. We are using reboot track version but apparently the pits are kinda broken, game thinks the driver is going the wrong way and sometimes kicks you directly to the pits locking the controls (and in the second time kicks you out). Do anyone knows if there's a fix for this? Deleting the AI folder does the job, but breask

Does anyone know why Content Manager does not record total mileage on some mods? In some mods it is always 0.0 km driven. I've tried to go to Results - Stats - Recalculate, but it only worked in some cases (only on some Kunos cars), in mods it never worked.

Does anyone know why Content Manager does not record total mileage on some mods? In some mods it is always 0.0 km driven. I've tried to go to Results - Stats - Recalculate, but it only worked in some cases (only on some Kunos cars), in mods it never worked.
Make sure that the mod file has no capital letters in the name. If so change them to lowercase. Also: too many characters can cause the same issue.

Last edited:
This was posted on the Facebook page of the Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod. They said they're planning on bringing TA2 to AC soon. Looks like it's done by the guys at themodsquad.info. I don't know them personally or have any more details on this, just giving you a heads up on what's out there. I'd also love to give these a try in the near future
122214384_408341030556888_2875110116505348395_o.jpg

122078976_408499257207732_4975417479494101013_o.jpg
Those guys did great work with NR2003, should be good

love the 1990 GTO mods, challenging and exciting to drive, I’d certainly splash some cash on a modern TRANS AM!

That Nevada drag 'track'.

Normal cams and camtool ones.

Just one tiny little detail and that´s because I´m a pain in the ass of a perfectionist :)
The normal cams stop very suddenly imediatly (as soon as) the car touches the finish line and the camera is sent abruptly yo the start. Any possible "fix"? :)
But the camera shots (all of them) are great!. Thank you!

Last edited:
Madeena al-Bahar
v1.0

Features:
- physical mesh
- gratuitous sky objects

AC Credits:
@DaBaeda - Cameras

Origin Credits:

In the UI folder is a surfaces.ini file that is totally different from the one in the data folder ?
I suppose it's not needed ? (It has brickstone, cobblestone etc...)

More detailed:
max length for track (folder-)name: 32
max length for additional layout name: 15
max length for car (folder-)name: 32
all lowercase, latin-digits-underscore, NO utf8- or fancy characters like é or something

I did a work of renaming some files and folders (reducing the number of characters) and that solved my problem, thanks! 👍

Don't modders know that? :lol:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back