Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Hello everybody,
a few months ago I downloaded I don't remember where FORMULA 1- PHOENIX 1991
this track:

I don't remember who is the author or if it's a conversion from another game.
someone can improve it, the base is already very good..
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

today I load some sceen to show you how the circuit is:cheers::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I have recently being able to find the Infiniti Q50S Eau Rouge mod ....... in a way

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1aZexZPdt-FM_88F7eBy45A

Maybe someone who got an account on this website, will be able to help and make it downloadable for most of us?

The uploader said the car does not have the best physics, but still worth a try for everyone I guess
The model is nice enough but the problems go way beyond the physics.
All mirrors are flipped, cockpit shaders are very weird, instruments are unfinished, there's a manual shifting animation even though the car is semi-auto/paddles.... and that aftermarket steering wheel just looks wrong in a production saloon.
Still, it's only a 0.3 beta so... fingers crossed.

I honestly don´t have the knowledge to assess that. All I know is that it was on RD and now it´s not.
I've just compared it in vr with rf2 and it is the same track. It has different banking angles and aspect from the other versions i have. I actually have a version with an extra layout with DRS zones. Great track

Hello everybody,
a few months ago I downloaded I don't remember where FORMULA 1- PHOENIX 1991
this track:

I don't remember who is the author or if it's a conversion from another game.
someone can improve it, the base is already very good..View attachment 996835 View attachment 996836 View attachment 996837 View attachment 996838

today I load some sceen to show you how the circuit is:cheers::cheers:

Hi, yeah that's my rF1 track that was converted it seems. Looking at that track for me is now painful, just shows how much work of a modder I needed to make back then.
So the one you see in this post is mine, made by me, with some added buildings by some guys I guess, but not that accurate. Honestly, just wait until I release my brand new updated Phoenix of all 3 years, then you can forget the version from rF1 completely. The old Phoenix version is complete crap against my new stuff which is awesome. I mean, it was probably ok for rF1 standards (almost), but no way at all for AC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it now: TAKE ACTION and Stand with SimRacing604.

From RaceDepartment and Twitter...

Mike himself has asked to flag their channel for harassment to help him out
You can find the flag on the about section of the channels main page (under stats on the right).

Their About page on YT
https://t.co/N2jUSeSrkc?amp=1 (or click the image below)

Mike's Twitter post.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1369018519640141826

Click on the image to load their YT page, click the flag on the bottom right, select Report User and click the first option, Harassment and cyberbullying. Skip the next page where you select specific videos, then write what you can about their practices (that have been proven) and mention their blatant misuse of YT's Copyright reporting system to harass SimRacing604 after he uploaded a video to inform the modding community. If you need to know more before writing your comment, search YT for SimRacing604 (with and without spaces) and watch all videos you find from various channels on this subject. Note that there is a 300-count character limit when writing your submission.

View attachment 996676

If their channel is taken down, I advise everyone to be on the lookout for other channels, Patreon accounts, or wherever they may re-emerge after this, likely under a different name. It should be easy to do if you go to their current Web site and capture images or video from their store pages, then you can match them up with any new "store" where they appear next. There's also a good YT video where someone goes to their site and reviews mods they are selling.

The other "modding team" that practices in a similar manner have renamed themselves and moved to Patreon.

Be sure to share this information in other forums and Discord channels.

** UPDATE** GOOD NEWS! ...we hope. It's now a matter of seeing whether what Mike has reported will be true.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2310#post-13369481

Already done, but I would ask as many as possible to do the same
Done. And it felt so good! :cheers:

lucra-lc470-e1614765722178.jpg

When people talk of supercars, what pops up in their minds are beauties like Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ferrari, Audi, McLaren, and other “Big” household names. Most of these supercars are of European descent, but America has its share of supercars as well, such as the famous Ford GT and Dodge Viper. But there is another American hidden gem — the Lucra LC470 Roadster!
Lucra LC470 is a product of Lucra Cars, a California-based company established in 2006 by Luke Richards. He had this idea of blending the sheer maneuverability of Europe’s lightweight supercars to that of American muscle cars with over 400 HP. The result is what we have today — the Lucra LC470, an American open-top supercar
That would be a nice addition to the cars content in AC.:sly::sly::sly::sly:

Lucra-LC470-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, yeah that's my rF1 track that was converted it seems. Looking at that track for me is now painful, just shows how much work of a modder I needed to make back then.
So the one you see in this post is mine, made by me, with some added buildings by some guys I guess, but not that accurate. Honestly, just wait until I release my brand new updated Phoenix of all 3 years, then you can forget the version from rF1 completely. The old Phoenix version is complete crap against my new stuff which is awesome. I mean, it was probably ok for rF1 standards (almost), but no way at all for AC.

Check out my YouTube channel where you can see my WIP works:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0tyM2UBSmznKrLIhIyhuOA/videos

Nice seeing you here! I am following your thread elsewhere on the status of this project. Looks really good :-) Could you give us an indication on when we can 'trash' it with some early nineties beauties? Was hoping for it last year to be honest, haha. Thanks mate and keep up the awesome work!

Check out my YouTube channel where you can see my WIP works:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0tyM2UBSmznKrLIhIyhuOA/videos

Will release to public when crowdfunding goal of 2000 gbp is reached.

2000 euros for a track , thats a new record i guess.
Keep your stuff pls.

I try to do some races with different categories which should race each other, e.g. GT1, GT2, GT3, GTE and so on.
So I need to do a balance of performance thing to have them very close to each other for tight racing, which I do with CM ballast and restrictor. Only thing is that when I load a new race, the game loads also different AI drivers, so the performance of the cars is not the same every time. It sometimes differs around 1-2 sec, for the same car. Is there any solution how this can be handeled?

lucra-lc470-e1614765722178.jpg

When people talk of supercars, what pops up in their minds are beauties like Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ferrari, Audi, McLaren, and other “Big” household names. Most of these supercars are of European descent, but America has its share of supercars as well, such as the famous Ford GT and Dodge Viper. But there is another American hidden gem — the Lucra LC470 Roadster!
Lucra LC470 is a product of Lucra Cars, a California-based company established in 2006 by Luke Richards. He had this idea of blending the sheer maneuverability of Europe’s lightweight supercars to that of American muscle cars with over 400 HP. The result is what we have today — the Lucra LC470, an American open-top supercar
That would be a nice addition to the cars content in AC.:sly::sly::sly::sly:

Lucra-LC470-1.jpg

Looks kinda like a Lister Knobbly!

Yes, but not only quirky cars get ignored, some of the most iconic are also totally ignored.

Maserati Bora????
1463085078-maserati-bora.JPG

Maserati Merak???
crop;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

Ferrari 512 BB????
1977-ferrari-512-bb.png

Citroen SM????
546b2e5c41056_-_citroensm-15-edit_paul_harmer_fox_syn-lg.jpg

Only the Citroen has not been made, or at least thats the only one I don't know about.

The others have all been made.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back