Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Funny this cause mods were free.. Mostly. Now, with AC, everyone wanna be paid. They're in it for the money, not for the community - and that balance has shifted when AC became the de facto sim to own (with CSP and SOL enhancing it).

Don't want to dramatize, but as someone just said, simracing isn't a cheap hobby. It's likely to assume most people here have good life standards and don't need to think of modding as a source of income. I, for example, don't belong to that group. If I spend a lot of time creating content, I may hope to turn that project into something that helps me improve my situation.
It may sound like a contradiction, but I actually share your opinion. We live in an era where getting income from home project is a big deal, so everyone wants to board the train at the same time.

From Fecebook. This is not my mod. Give the author credit when you can.

Erik Wispelwey
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

YnetSesptuerduaayeon satmndlat ld10ho:g5n0r rAgeadMdf ·

V1.1 of the SSC Tuatara edit is done. Visually there's not much changed compared to the first one, this update is all about the physics. V1.0 had way too much downforce and tires that were too sticky (I didn't know better att).
Even though I named it the Track Edition it, like the original, is really meant for high speeds in a straight line, not really for track use. The stock 1350hp on 91 pumpgas and surely the 1750hp on E85 is just too much for that.
Because of this I now made the boost adjustable (default at 40% = around 840hp = 365-370km/h) with for this purpose a taller final ratio (default set at 3.60 changeable to the stock 2.917). This way it's pretty driveable even without TC.
Turbo-boost is adjustable in the normal way, full boost will give the aformentioned 1350hp. The extra 400 horses from the use of E85 can be summoned by using the MGU-K button (if mapped) or in the setup. Because of the added aero, wing and splitter, topspeed on E85 is limited to 470km/h.
A big thank you for beta-testing this monster twice to
Jasmin Klačar
https://www.mediafire.com/.../ssc_tuatara_te_v1.1.zip/file

Last edited:
Is there a livery request thread like a thread that there is for GT Sport. I would also like some tips on how to make some skins. Replica and Fantasy liveries. To contribute my part to the community.

This was posted on the Facebook page of the Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod. They said they're planning on bringing TA2 to AC soon. Looks like it's done by the guys at themodsquad.info. I don't know them personally or have any more details on this, just giving you a heads up on what's out there. I'd also love to give these a try in the near future
122214384_408341030556888_2875110116505348395_o.jpg

122078976_408499257207732_4975417479494101013_o.jpg

I've been wanting a TA2 mod for a long time now. Hopefully it'll see the light of day

Anyways folks other than my 962 i '''Sorta''' started modeling started out with the lines i will later to the rest. It will probably take 500 years the interior will probably take another 1000 years but anyways here's how it looks like. The car in question is a 456 GT Venice
View attachment 996775

I will patiently wait for this, keep it up!
The world needs a 456 for AC, especially a special one!

full

Bahrain, Emilia Romagna, Algarve Portimao, Barcelona, Monaco, Baku City, Gilles Villeneuve, Paul Ricard, Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Hungaroring, Spa-Francorchamps, Zandvoort, Monza, Sochi Autodrom, Marina Bay, Suzuka, Circuit of the Americas,
Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Interlagos, Melbourne Park, Jeddah, Yas Marina.
Is it just me...or every time I read his name...I say blackzilla......maybe he'll take it as a compliment lol

So it appears while we were all freaking out over Simdreams and the possible destruction of our hobby (which seems to be somewhat averted for now at least), something else was happening.

Guerilla Mods posted the first test run of their upcoming Audi R8 SRO GT2 mod. They said it should be available when they reach 20,000 Facebook members. Seems kind of dumb but at that rate of expansion it should be released to the public within the next two months at some point. It's not finished yet either apparently so fair enough.

The Audi here puts our SRO GT2 count at 1 whole car. Still waiting for any source to release a KTM GTX, 911 GT2 Clubsport or 935. The 935 is out there but it's from RTM and it sucks so I won't count that.

Hey GTP modders who were working on the 935 and 911 and may or may not be reading this post, how are those coming if you don't mind me asking? One is certainly not a party.

Last edited:
But then you suggest that because something costs money it automatically has some sort of value.
Sim Dream proves otherwise...

Geroda74 is clever, with his Gold thing it makes people feel elite spending £50, when if you have even a passing interest in flight sims you'd think that was some sort of joke....

£50 isn't even getting you half way to a track day... either.

Anyway of the geroda74 mods i have (all free)... many of these fantastic scratch made physics are.... (the rest are to be fair clean of KUNOS, i have pretty much all his stuff)

maser MC KUNOS suspension lotus evora

But well done you...... your wining.... GOLD!!!!!!

I tried his "gold" Masser GT, and was in recycle bin after 2 horrendous laps... super bad physics.

50$ hj? Hell... I can do that for free myself (and convert cars/tracks to AC)

So it appears while we were all freaking out over Simdreams and the possible destruction of our hobby (which seems to be somewhat averted for now at least), something else was happening.

Guerilla Mods posted the first test run of their upcoming Audi R8 SRO GT2 mod. They said it should be available when they reach 20,000 Facebook members. Seems kind of dumb but at that rate of expansion it should be released to the public within the next two months at some point. It's not finished yet either apparently so fair enough.

The Audi here puts our SRO GT2 count at 1 whole car. Still waiting for any source to release a KTM GTX, 911 GT2 Clubsport or 935. The 935 is out there but it's from RTM and it sucks so I won't count that.

Hey GTP modders who were working on the 935 and 911 and may or may not be reading this post, how are those coming if you don't mind me asking? One is certainly not a party.

First you get booted off their FB for no valid reason, then you couldn't join unless you submitted your DNA or something like that and now their bribing you to join? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

8 months ago BTW...
http://www.virtualr.net/audi-r8-lms-gt2-for-assetto-corsa-first-previews

First you get booted off their FB for no valid reason, then you couldn't join unless you submitted your DNA or something like that and now their bribing you to join? :rolleyes:

Can't say I've had any particularly bad experiences with them. They've also posted all of their mods here on GTPlanet for free several times, so they're available if you want to go download them. It's your call.

But darn, yeah. I wish I could get payed for posting news and info about free video game car mods. If you're an author, totally hit me up. I'm down.

Got caught up with schoolwork and never got started

Is there a place to find similar data to this when recreating a car or is it a lot of guess work?
Well I don't know TBH. I have been working on LMP cars and there is data out there if you are prepared to search for it. Not sure about other car types etc.

Is it just me...or every time I read his name...I say blackzilla......maybe he'll take it as a compliment lol
The name has been around for ages, I used to have a Japanese import black toyota celica GT4 in real life. It seemed like a good gamer tag. I used to play an old online shooter called Delta Force 4. I was blackcelica and my arch enemy was redvectra, who had a red vauxhall vectra at the time.
blackzilla is pretty cool although i'm not sure what image that would put in to peoples heads though.....lol

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back