- 352

- Bryne, Norway
- Saxxon76
- SaXXXon
So, this is on SD website now.
How can they fire employees? How can they have employees? what do they do all day? DMCA people? They're mods can't take many hours to do.
So, this is on SD website now.
not true.I thought Rf2 new tracks wereall protected and crypted to prevent conversion.
In no way was I intending to single out anyone, especially you. Just a generalization.It's got nothing to do with that. It's got everything to do with calling someone out for their bare-faced arrogance in expecting to be paid £2,000 in advance for a track that doesn't even exist yet from a modder who admits that his previous work was rubbish.
Talking of... anyone managed to extract scenery from MSFS2020 for use in track building yet?Amen... DCS is KILLING me.. I think their DLC downloads total to around 4000USD or the cheap ones at 50USD per plane, but good planes around 120USD.
MSFS2020, I just bought the modded Sydney teraain, 80AUD...
Car sim is damn cheap by comparison..
To sort of get back to some AC mods,
is there a decent 1968-1971 version of the Circuit de la Sarthe like the one in PCars2? Or maybe even a conversion of the PCars2 version?
There's really no drama. It's important that this type of thing is discussed because the way things are going it might shape the very future of our hobby. Encryption is becoming the norm and hobbyist paymods seem to be heading that way too. If we can't weigh up the pros and cons and form opinions on their relative merits then what are we all doing on a sim racing discussion forum?I was quoted about 5x this for WSIR by the very same LilSki mentioned above. Track mods, especially scratch built versions cost serious coin and take a lot of effort and resources to build and $10k from LilSki would go a LONG way into making WSIR awesome, no doubt. $2k in donations from various people IMO is a very reasonable.
I'll show myself out now. I'm really not here for the Sim community drama. I just wanna have fun yeeting cars.
Is there a version of this forum where only the mods are listed?
I'm really not interested in all this drama and it's quite painful to navigate through 20 pages before I actually find a downloadable mod.
Is there a version of this forum where only the mods are listed?
I'm really not interested in all this drama and it's quite painful to navigate through 20 pages before I actually find a downloadable mod.
Yes, but not only quirky cars get ignored, some of the most iconic are also totally ignored.
Maserati Bora????
![]()
Maserati Merak???
![]()
Ferrari 512 BB????
![]()
Citroen SM????
![]()
Hi guys, where do I find a good racing Chevrolet Corvette C2 mod? Thank you
Nope. We're all waiting for one of those you mentioned to get ported over.
And this is the thing. Geroda74 by having GOLD membership's it gives people the feeling they are special, suddenly spending £50 on ripped mods makes you some big all star baller, splashing the cash living the high life.
When in truth you are simply being ripped off.
Not wanting to spend £50 on geroda74s mods doesn't mean you don't have £50 to spend does it?
Anyway i have most of geroda74s mods and paid zero for them.
He is free as you are to take some moral high ground, but when those mods are stolen from Turn10 in the first place..... well i really don't care.
OK, that's my bad. You're mentioned from a different car. I don't know where you can find it. Sorry.All I can see there is : Ferrari 512 Testarossa by A3DR, which is a 512 TR, (see my post for the difference)
Am I missing an other car?
Hi guys, where do I find a good racing Chevrolet Corvette C2 mod? Thank you
Yes, but its trashi, exist this car for ac???
you have a link , please?Yes, but its trash
There's one in this pack featured in this video. Link in description.
you have a link , please?
Assettopedia have a Bora, there's a Merak on this thread somewhere. What I want is the original Ghibli!Yes, but not only quirky cars get ignored, some of the most iconic are also totally ignored.
Maserati Bora????
![]()
Maserati Merak???
![]()
Ferrari 512 BB????
![]()
Citroen SM????
![]()
There's one in this pack featured in this video. Link in description.
There is one going to be included in the upcoming 60s pack of Bazza's AC legends, WIP at moment
View attachment 996918
View attachment 996919
#Thanks, there is no other, a single mod? not a package
Being ripped off or not really depends how much value you view your $50. Yea, if you are living on $50 a month, it does sound like a rip off and makes no logical sense. I could care less about the $50. Its the cost of lunch for me. To me, I'm just treating someone for a nice lunch.
in progress on my sidei, exist this car for ac???
Probably tax deductable....../...
Do you really spend £50 on lunch everyday though?
£350 quid a week on lunch?