- 667

- Australia
While you're making updates, could you add more force feedback (strength, details) and center lock for the Mygale? The Van Diemen is pretty good, while the Mygale seems light on the FF. It also could use a shifting animation.
Either way, awesome mods!
The cabin is super tight on that Mygale model. Without a bespoke anim I don't think a shifting animation would ever fit.
FFB is what it is for the most part, it follows the geometry with the only adjustable parameters being overall strength and the exponent of the force curve.
I can play with the geometry but because of the way I do suspension animations it means I also need to do the changes in the 3D model.
Having said that I just took the Mygale for a spin with the Force Feedback Controller app set to auto and it increased the forces by 360%. But the steering is still very light, until you hit a bump or curve that is. At my end this is one of those cars that I can only drive with a round wheel, vs the yoke style,
lest it breaks my fingers!
