- 647

- France
I cannot post the link here or elsewhere without the permission of the creator,Would you share the 1998 STW Cars, here?
this is what we were asked before we received the mod, I have to respect their work
sorry guys
Last edited:
I cannot post the link here or elsewhere without the permission of the creator,Would you share the 1998 STW Cars, here?
This has been talked before.
Nevertheless, it is an important matter that some might not aware or know. I didn't, untill the first time I read about it.
CM has this fantastic feature.
View attachment 1061833
What I want to share, is that one of my disks (where are my Steam games), was with only 90Gb (3Tb disk) of free space.
After the compression - it took 2 days and a couple of hours tho (+8000 mods) - I'm quite happy with my new free space.
From 90Gb to +1Tb.
View attachment 1061841
Just sharing, might help someone.
Just another one of the endless CSP 'quirks', at one point that whole track had like see through grass, or mirrored, like glass it was.
Now i have an issue with some cars missing wheels or windows at start of races....
I can't help...but the struggle is real... many people suffer with these issues but the majority noise is "its all great".
Already done this morning, can't believe its still up, with all the comments and reporting.Can more people report this as it is still available on racedepartment having being reported first thing.
This is not acceptable. I've reported it 4 times now to the adminsPaul_Ricard_2021_F1 ( Track ) for AC
- Le circuit de F1 du Paul Ricard de 2021, tracé seulement pour les F1 ! pour Assetto Corsa - Le circuit Paul Ricard F1 2021, conçu uniquement pour les voitures de F1 ! for Assetto Corsawww.racedepartment.com
the guy is really blown up !!!! he thinks that no one will notice that he is posting other people's mod !!!!
but what are RD administrators doing !!!!!
PS : Reported @marc_13000 @Blackcelica
View attachment 1061843
Is he having a laugh? WTF, seriously...View attachment 1061844
😁 😁 😁
I have also had this alert on RD after reporting that mod:
View attachment 1061846
the same files as the marc_13000 and Blackcelica version with yes the optional skin !!!! shared here ....View attachment 1061844
😁 😁 😁
I have also had this alert on RD after reporting that mod:
View attachment 1061846
www.racedepartment.com
about RT Macau... between t2 & t3 there's a massive drops on fps.Just tried RT Macau. Another fine conversion. Don't know if anyone noticed but, certain palm trees...well only stems were swinging 😁, and looks like leaves and stems are not one mesh. I already fixed mine, but maybe just a heads-up for a future update.
View attachment 1061854
· ·[SORTIE] Porsche 992 GT3 1.01
PDK et manuel
quelques petites corrections que beaucoup de gens ont demandées.
PDK :
- police fixe d'instrument numérique de vitesse
- réduction de l'aéro, de la poignée des pneus et de la puissance de frein
- ratios de vitesse fixe sur PDK
- steer lock fixe sur Manua
- limiteur fixe de rpm
- utiliser le bouton supplémentaire 1 et 2 pour ouvrir les portes ingame
https://mega.nz/file/1exVwAJQ...
MANUEL :
https://mega.nz/file/ZbhXGC4Q...
JANTES DE STOCK MANUELLES (KN5 SEULEMENT)
https://mega.nz/file/5fwDGATB...
I will convert the one from gtr2 sr grid at some point for sure. I do have an old physics rework version of forza model. I will upload it for you once back from my holidays.Question for the LMP1 fans: is there a model of the Audi 2009 R15 TDI with physics that can run with the @NeilB1971 LMP cars ? The model I presently have drives like a slow GT3... The Peugeot 908's blast by like it's standing still!
You have green light to provide people with all from the old stuff we made.@Badgerman as full noise said: we're working on reworking them. And also @Fullnoise no it's been down i'll re-up it probably if kamil would be alright with that. If he's alright with it I'll reupload the car for everyone on kamil's rework until our version is getting worked on @Fullnoise
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your holiday!I will convert the one from gtr2 sr grid at some point for sure. I do have an old physics rework version of forza model. I will upload it for you once back from my holidays.
its from ales.. he shared the mods on the filemissing discord.. watch there mateWould you share the 1998 STW Cars, here?
I only have the extension available here which contains lights and grassfx. No rainfx so far.Someone has grass and rain for barbagallo? Thanks
Though this is developing into a great mod, the 3D model for this Porsche 992 GT3 2022 needs some work. It's a little "poly-heavy" and can drop 10-15 FPS off your regular performance. There's also some smoothing issues at the top the rear fenders.https://www.facebook.com/groups/243673457111563/user/100002440326943/?__cft__[0]=AZXB_oyJgrMUptaJNrDckFgYIiAtktZl_B9_UFKycAmcMzoN9VMEcm42new9z-yO5nMZrgWFitlEbf-Q8Ms1wGfXb-2kQCOLlGo52PGEDScEM1ItPAcOzFWb_znKkiOGiyrPIkaydbJ9wrPdOZjDxFmWgBqo9lRFdqq1QB3pst9eshu_B6eZmnNK4nePFg_EoSGZJlu4pKY9JQFCAr23L2PF&tn=<,P-R
Adriaan SuyMNBA Assetto Modding Group
2 h ·
· ·
View attachment 1061868
I use this all the time. It saves a lot of space if you don't have a secondary drive or your drive isn't big enough. (Hard drive users and people who doesn't have a good computer ,like me, beware it takes a lot of time to compress so you can leave your computer open overnight.)
Poorly made tracks and mostly old tracks cause problems. Now that creators know CSP stuff better, they can get around texture and performance issues a lot better. My opinion is that CSP is not to blame.
it's something about the lights no? It's the same for me everytime there are a lot of lights, monaco tunnel, for exampleabout RT Macau... between t2 & t3 there's a massive drops on fps.
ThanksTT Assen 2001
Converted from the Zwiss GTR2 version ..
AI by KevinK2 ,
Many thanks to slider666, Fanapryde and macko68 for your help.
track was added to my folder
https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg
great job man , i've been looking for the correct 99 version without the vents on the rear wheels for a while is there any chance you could post it? thanks againHello all from 1999 haha,
A little modification of Legion TS020 to have a more or less 1999 version. Nut fully accurate, but it's quite good I think
View attachment 1061605
View attachment 1061606
View attachment 1061607
I sent the Gt-one to Legion, if it will be released, it will be up to him.great job man , i've been looking for the correct 99 version without the vents on the rear wheels for a while is there any chance you could post it? thanks again