- 173
Anyone know if its possible to run two different versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars (0.7 & 0.8) at the same time in CM ? I have some good skins that I don't want to part with.
Cheers,
Cheers,
Thanks @Masscot for this.Re Rafaela:
Added an extension folder with a basic RainFX, GrassFX, hid the bad grass/bushes, hid the bad Chevrolet wobbleflags on the far side of the circuit, added wind to good flags and stuff. Feel free to improve the rain and grass.
The config is a hybrid so might contain obsolete/unneeded stuff, but it works.
There were cones fixed to the fencing, poking out horizontally at 90 degrees. I can't imagine these were intended like this so they were also removed. Maybe they were supposed to be distance markers?
Also added a skins folder with new billboards, flags, trucks, pit tent banners, tyre stacks and stuff.
Unzip, copy contents to 'rafaela' track folder. Activate 'Billboards' skin.
![]()
rafaela
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1074239View attachment 1074240View attachment 1074241
Where can I get the car?
racesimstudio.sellfy.store
Thanks @Masscot for this.
Back in december, I've made (initially for personal use) a camtool set for the "short" track , thanks to you it's now public
Camtool for Rafaela
Great job man, such an improvement in all regards I'm actually keeping this one!Maybe someone is interested in a fixed STO, so I'll post it here as well:
It's never going to be perfect, because of reasons.
But in case you want to give it a try here you go:
Changelog:
- Physics based on real data and the Hockenheim ring lap by sport auto
- Real / Real inspired colors
- Improved textures
I believe you can re-named the folder of one of them, and then the kn5s and sfx and other things. I haven't tried this before, but you should be able to search this forum for a more detailed "how to"Anyone know if its possible to run two different versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars (0.7 & 0.8) at the same time in CM ? I have some good skins that I don't want to part with.
Cheers,
Nice skins! I'd love to se a Green Bay Packers version.Okay so the NFL season is soon to be upon us - so I thought why not?
Team colours for the ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018 (Treat as WIP for now)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers #01
Kansas City Chiefs #02
Jacksonville Jaguars #20
Team colours for the ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018 (United Racing Design mod)
Car can be found here facebook link to file
Numbers based on 2020/21 final ranking
Is it a thing or should i give up now? (remember play nicely - please)
View attachment 1074696View attachment 1074681View attachment 1074689View attachment 1074668View attachment 1074665View attachment 1074666View attachment 1074667View attachment 1074669View attachment 1074670
Easiest way would be to use the "Assetto Corsa Car Tuner" app to create a new "tune" for the original 0.7 version (probably want to name it 0.7) and just not change anything. That'll create a working copy with that version without having to go through the effort of renaming everything necessary and then you'll be free to update the original folder to 0.8 and all of the subsequent updates.Anyone know if its possible to run two different versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars (0.7 & 0.8) at the same time in CM ? I have some good skins that I don't want to part with.
Cheers,
Copy car folder and rename it as you want (no capital letters). In CM change the sound of the new car and use the copied car's sound with "replace sound".Anyone know if its possible to run two different versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars (0.7 & 0.8) at the same time in CM ? I have some good skins that I don't want to part with.
Cheers,
ive successfully reduced the polys thank god... from 1.2 million to ac pipeline standart of 320k...If you want to reduce the polys on the model you can do it either in MAX or in Blender in max you can use the ProOptimizer modifier after you activated go down and select all three keep material boundaries, keep textures and keep UV's then you can calculate it calculate it then from 100% you can go down and calculate again this will reduce the poly's on the model. But i would rather do it in blender via the decimate modifier there you can reduce the polys while not making the model look like a bunch of broken polygons like in max via ProOptimizer. I use Decimate in blender to reduce the polys on the model while i use ProOptimizer in max for Lods.
On Export select Apply Scalings - FBX Allcar looks normal in showroom and blender...
what did i do wrong?
Thanks, worked a treat.FYI, if you like that new LP-640 mod but still want it to have the movable side vents just use the "data" folder instead of data.acd and add these two files, just replace the ".txt" with ".lut" and it should work just fine!
Wipers move but don't wipe the glass..?Ford Escort Mk1 1600 Works v1.3
Assettogarage / Ewan Huzami / ACTK
rename original directory eh_ford_escort_mk1_1600_works -> ag_ford_escort_mk1_1600_works
Fix tyres.ini v3 -> v10
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Add wipers
Add AO skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1345
![]()
🤦♂️you literally posted a link where you can buy the mods and then ask where you can get them.
works for me, maybe because I have a more advanced version of CSP
It's not WINDOW_int for the Surface, it's WINDOW...
try to add this file
thank you very much that worked !On Export select Apply Scalings - FBX All
It's not WINDOW_int for the Surface, it's WINDOW
I try with WINDOW and it's ok. Don't work with WINDOW_int
Works with the config @__EASY__ posted (WINDOW_int), changing it to just WINDOW does not work for me.works for me, maybe because I have a more advanced version of CSP
try to add this file
StrangeWorks with the config @__EASY__ posted (WINDOW_int), changing it to just WINDOW does not work for me.
Check in CM Showroom, the internal surface material is named WINDOW_int.Strange![]()
Problem solved thank to __EASY__ !!Hello , I have a problem with the shutter of the 959R , is it possible that the texture is visible on both sides? thanks to you !
View attachment 1074626
View attachment 1074628
Thanks @Masscot for this.
Back in december, I've made (initially for personal use) a camtool set for the "short" track , thanks to you it's now public
Camtool for Rafaela
No AO for this model..
Did you bake a new AO for this then?
Whoops.....that's what I get for reading this when I first wake up. I am an idiot.🤦♂️
He posted a quote from somebdy else, then linked the purchase option....
Al Unser got $6500 for the win at 168 mph ...I was there! In 1971, for the twin-150 (mile) race for Indy cars. Some Argentinian fan had been to the Indy 500 and tried to duplicate the Brickyard by eyeballing it. He got the perspective all wrong, so instead of a rectangle with gentle banking, he built a two-turn hotdog-shaped track with steep banking at both ends. The only time USAC ever went to Argentina. The crews all loved the steaks (to this day, the best I've ever had), but our hosts, who themselves were tired of steak every night, thought we'd prefer some chicken. Wrong! We sat at the table, banging our silverware and shouting "Steak!, steak!, steak!" until they changed the menu. Unforgettable.