Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,732 comments
  • 51,828,821 views
Porsche 959 2020 Paris-Dakar , Beta Version !

__custom_showroom_1630141204.jpg


Link : https://mega.nz/file/I0YClbAD#TZ7OIt-BsKuSQZiaiNPcG2EXGN_mBVibHRLSB-aqc4U

Problem I can’t solve : spare wheel strap , front grill lights , co-pilot ,

The Paris-Dakar skins, the setup and the textures of the add-on elements are to be reviewed (next update)

Enjoy !
 
MARC Cars Australia

Hi friends,
do you know if there are any other MARC Cars Australia mods for Assetto Corsa? I have the BMW M2 V8, the Mustang V8 and 2 Mazda (ALMS + Gr.3) but not the Ford Focus GTC and the Mazda 3 GTC. Do you have an idea ? it's for racing on the Bathurst ACC conversion track
Thanks a lot to Australian 🇦🇺 members for their help !!! 🙏 🙏 🙏 👍 :)

Denyer_Gowans_Jacobson_Miedecke_Focus_Bathurst_12_Hour_2014.JPG


Camilleri_Haber_Seton_2016_Bathurst_12_Hour_I_winner.JPG
 
Last edited:
MARC Cars Australia

Hi friends,
do you know if there are any other MARC Cars Australia mods for Assetto Corsa? I have the BMW M2 V8, the Mustang V8 and 2 Mazda (ALMS + Gr.3) but not the Ford Focus GTC and the Mazda 3 GTC. Do you have an idea ? it's for racing on the Bathurst ACC conversion track
Thanks a lot to Australian 🇦🇺 members for their help !!! 🙏 🙏 🙏 👍 :)

View attachment 1076979

View attachment 1076980
These cars would be great to help recreate the 12 hour in AC. Or even enter the Nurburgring 24.

Another Australian classic (which i don't think exists for any game) is the Holden Monaro GT3 Car from 2002-3.

 

Attachments

  • images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 55
Pretty well done, cool! But can you find fault? At the development stage, you can fix it. It seems to me that it does not look pretty.
On the first video 0:52
yes many problems which is why it has not been relesased yet and may take longer still.
 
From RT (with apologies to @OooAhh Cantona for it slipping through the net then getting mislaid for so long - thanks again for the original report)

changelog rt_mont_tremblant v1.1
-fixed floating stuff
-fixed/changed config
-revised AI by Kev2
-added more cams by DaBaeda
you are definitly th best man for now haha

you made my weekend!!

cheers mate,..


Also can someone do a better tracklimits for the Algarve by ZWISS V2.0 version,.. love this track also,.. but the tracklimits are not ok....

tnx in advance
 
Last edited:
Muchas gracias niko !!! 👍 👍 👍 but it's the MARC BMW M2 and on RD it's a skin for a Mazda I don't understand ... :confused:
Is there a MARC pack, I can no longer go to the Facebook page of the BE_Modding group

PS. I was given the link for the Madza it is here: https://mega.nz/file/YcFFGKiS#H2hv4vqutKhLR8_Z4obnsqKX9YvWnpDNrOTnhSNtHFI
Even when I was able to enter I had only made the mustang and the bmw, then they blocked me because I did not want to make more skins for mods that were never finished, there are some hillclimb focus that with a couple of modifications could look a lot like the MARC, if you get it I can make the skins.
 
HI at the same video i found this other link


Thank you, I missed it

@ROZTER
EDIT: I downloaded, but that link is not of the Jandrovi version, but the GrB Rallywrold (I already downloaded time ago) linked by another guy suggesting to use that model (resized)
 
Last edited:
Even when I was able to enter I had only made the mustang and the bmw, then they blocked me because I did not want to make more skins for mods that were never finished, there are some hillclimb focus that with a couple of modifications could look a lot like the MARC, if you get it I can make the skins.
Yes I can understand niko 👍 I have the Ford Focus RS MK2 - S1 - cup - super cup by Beto FR

Capture.JPG
 
Last edited:
Err no thanks, I already have an Impreza 22B mod I'm happy with. If I want another 1st Gen STI, I would prefer it to be one of the earlier ones. I have seen one made, but the creator hasn't made it public sadly:
 
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

ACReboot Oulton Park v1.44 (for who like me have problem with the original one or likes my updates)

  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX, Seasons
  • VAO Patches


View attachment 1076958View attachment 1076959View attachment 1076960View attachment 1076961View attachment 1076962View attachment 1076963View attachment 1076964View attachment 1076965
I always enjoy your configs. Our setup must be very similar.
 
Hi, I currently have the version from Legion. Is that one a evolution of his car?
I always note the names, if legion not noted it means that not, version of Velos mod
 
Hi All. Does anybody have a Rain FX for Le Mans 2017 and 1991 please. Very much appreciated.
 
you are definitly th best man for now haha

you made my weekend!!

cheers mate,..


Also can someone do a better tracklimits for the Algarve by ZWISS V2.0 version,.. love this track also,.. but the tracklimits are not ok....

tnx in advance
Try this:


 
Last edited:
1630174665822.png

Wiper config for Copa Marcas Corolla
----------------

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.5
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = limpador_SUB0, limpador_SUB1
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = cor_ext_glass_SUB0
GROUP_0 = 'limpador_SUB1@A=', 'limpador_SUB0@A='
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -82.4
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.083868, 0.866135, 0.492723
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = 0.668945, 1.253899, 0.411194
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.594910, 0.818756, 1.062103
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = 0.643672, 0.818845, 1.010091
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0074
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_EXP = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = 0.540103, 1.144747, 0.398464
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.083868, 0.866135, 0.492723
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.594910, 0.818756, 1.062103
 
Last edited:
Ferrari 512S v1.2
Velos Mods / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini and collider.kn5
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix and rework light
Fix glass
Fix flames
Update shaders
Add wiper
Add AO skins
Add LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1349

ferrari_512s_mt.png

complicated to animate a 2 branch wiper, but once done it looks so good :)
v1.2
Add carpaint compatible
Add Shaking Exhaust
Add Brakedisc FX
Add Tyres FX
Add fake shadows FX
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back